Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 7 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Sirius Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:37 am

Hm, if he's in there. Remus is not going to let me go easily. I figured what I could do. I could use reese's wand temporarily. I smiled, " Come over here.." I said as I looked over to the seat that would allow me to get out of here. Hoping Remus didn't know what I was up too.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 7 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Regulus Black Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:09 am

I was not sure what to make of Sirius's sudden hospitality.  Little did they know is that I could handle myself against him... I grew up wtih him after all.  I wondered if I should leave, though; I was getting a little bit involved for being a stranger.  No one seemed to think anything o it, though.  I sat down in the chair with my eyes on my brother.  I had a feeling that he was going to make a run for it; he had that look in his eyes that he was up to something.  "Hopefully they'll be in shortly to run those tests," I told him, not liking the silence.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:21 am

When our nephew came in I smiled, " I'll go check on Sirius..." I said to James and Ember. It was wonderful. I knew Sirius had to be a lion pacing in a cage right now. If I can help the tests go faster I will.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:29 am

"Alright," I said, wishing my wife would just stay put but knowing that I would have no idea what I was doing to help things move along.  I was sure that was what Lily was planning on doing.  I looked at my sister. "Don't worry... Lily will get your husband in here in no time."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:26 am

I went to the Healer's, " Sirius Black?..." They knew who I was talking about. " Okay, is there any way the tests can be pushed up. To make it easier for the family to cope?" I asked them. Working here, had it's advantages. " I will authorize it if need be."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:41 am

I had gotten up and started to pace.  Reese was tapping his fingers against the arm of the chair and I could see the wheels turning in Sirius's head.  I was getting too restless.  I looked at everyone.  "I'm going to go find otu what's taking them so long.  Sirius, stay put.  Reese, I'm counting on you to handle him.  Chloe, don't do anything to stress yourself out," I instructed them all.  I went out into the hall and saw Lily talking with a Healer.  I walked up and heard what she said easily while I strode towards her thanks to Boris.  I was glad that she was trying to pull strings.  I was getting rather worried that Sirius was close to acting.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:54 am

I saw Remus walking towards me. " How restless is he?" I asked him. Knowing the frazzled look on his face. " should we expect a knocked out reese and sirius climbing through the air ducts?" I asked him with a smile. I did not doubt Sirius would actually do that. Looking back to the Healers who seemed to be deciding whether or not to listen to me. " I am still in charge here ladies...Move his tests up now to make it easier or I will move Mr. Black into the room myself. Then I will have to let you know if you make my delivery come sooner you will have to deal with me too, do I make myself clear?" I asked them folding my hands on the counter in front of them.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:06 pm

I laughed and shook my head.  "I don't know... Reese seems to be able to hold his own with Sirius.  I have no idea what to expect, but I had to get out of that room," I admitted.  The tapping and glares were driving me insane.  I was not about to sit there another minute longer.  "I'm just glad you're using your influence."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 pm

I could not take this anymore. I was just getting this feeling that I knew Reese from somewhere just not exactly sure where. I needed to get out of this room. It was taking way to damn long. As if it were one movement. I took Reese's wand out of his pocket knocked him backwards and threw his wand across the room. In hopes he would understand me being a jerk. I haven't had the proper amount of sleep in months and I haven't been eating. I ran out of the room hearing my name being shouted after I ran as fast as my tired body would take me only to come to a sliding stop when I saw Remus and Lily with the other Healers. I hid behind the pillar as I assumed Reese would come out of no where.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:22 pm

I had let my guard down and should have known my brother would try something.  I could not help but laugh when he jostled me.  I shook my head and was able to easily catch up to my weakened brother.  Though he could not run for long, he sure still threw a punch.  I was rubbing my chest when I walked up behind him hiding behind a pillar.  "Damn, Dodge, you can throw a punch," I teased, coughing slightly.  I put a hand on his shoulder and gave him a look.  Then I realized what I said.  Bloody hell... I needed to leave.  How on earth was I going to cover that one up?  I made sure that I kept my breathing steady to hide my sudden onset of nerves.  I should never have come over here... what had I been thinking?
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:01 am

" I'm doing everything I can do for them....but I don't expect Sirius to stay in the room much longer.." I told Remus as I looked down the hallway and noticed Chloe looked a little frazzled. " He's gone?" I asked her loudly so she could hear me. She nodded, " Oh come on SIRIUS..." I said exasperated. " We need to find him. Using my influence will do nothing if he's not in the room.." I said putting a hand on my forehead. " He couldn't wait just a little longer. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:58 am

I nodded, though I knew that Sirius would end up coming to my room on his own accord before anyone could give him permission.  I heard a ruckus outside the room.  I looked at my brother.  "It's got to be Sirius," I said, wishing I could get up.  "Get him in here, dammit.  He can rest with me and the baby."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:11 am

"Stay here," I informed her.  I knew that there was no way that she would get up right now anyways.  I stood up and went out into the hall.  I saw everyone but Sirius and Reese.  "Where are they?  Ember is going nuts," I whispered.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:08 pm

I looked to James frazzled. " Where do you think?....Sirius decided to go for a walk.." I said as I ran a hand through my hair. " Why couldn't he wait for like ten minutes tops. Right because he's Sirius...." I said as I sighed, " I'm going to have to put a bell on him or something.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 am

"Well, I think Reese is trying to find him," I assured them.  "But I'll get to helping... the one good thing about my furry little problem, people can't hide from me for long.  I'll just end up taking him to Ember's room.  There's no reason why to keep them apart now that's he's up and about."  I could only imagine what Sirius was thinking, but I would not want to be kept that far from my wife and newborn son, etiher.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next