Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 5 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:22 pm

I looked to Remus, " He's stable now....he hasn't been eating or sleeping near the amount he should be. His body was in over drive. He was beyond stressed and he should be very weak. The healers were surprised he made it that long. " I said to him with a slight grimace.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 5 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Regulus Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:37 pm

I could not stand still.  I was pacing by my brother's bed.  I looked at the clock and saw that I would be needing to take a swig of potion here soon.  I had it in a flask, but did not want to make it too obvious what I was doing.  I would not leave until I knew everything was going ot be okay with the two of them.  Sirius deserved to be happy.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:39 pm

I was a little relieved.  "Okay... good... in a manner of speaking," I said, sitting down.  "We're going to have to watch him.  He will make a run for it to find Ember."  I knew my friend well enough that he woudl not stay here long.  But he needed to give himself time to rejuvinate.  This was not healthy to be doing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:49 pm

I felt so horrible, inside and out. I felt nauseous, and so tired at the same time. Ember? ....Where was she? I moved my head slightly, and opened my eyes to see myself in a room. The last thing I remembered was walking with Ember. " Em?" I mumbled unable to keep my eyes open.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:01 pm

I heard my brother speak and let out a breath I had not realized I was holding.  "Sirius, thank Merlin," I said, having to control myself better.  I wanted to hug him.  he was awake and stable.  I needed to remember to stay in character and remember I was undercover right now.  I was Reese... not Regulus.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:03 pm

"Ember had to have a c-section, mate," I said quickly, moving to one side of him and putting a hand on his hsoulder.  I was doing that more so that way I could keep him laying down so he would not try to dart out to find her.  "Lily and James are with her.  As far as I know, all is okay on that end.  You need to try to stay calm... you're not well."  I looked at Chloe.  One of us was going to have to go check on the other three to find out how everythign went.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:21 pm

I opened my eyes and had bright lights shining in them.  "What happened...?" I asked, wanting to say more, but feeling too groggy to form any more words.  Where was Sirius?  How was the baby?  I had no idea what was going on... I wanted to see a familiar face -- preferrably my husband's.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:23 pm

I heard her voice, I walked over to her. " Hey....you had some complications the good news is your all okay." I told her. I wanted to repeat that for emphasis. " You are all okay." I had my hand on her shoulder. " Your handsome little man is in an incubator...but he is here. " I told her. She should know. I looked over to James. Urging him to come closer.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:25 pm

I looked over and saw Remus and his hand on my shoulder. " I'm okay.." I mumbled as I tried to sit up and got the pressure that Remus was putting on me. " Mooney I'm fine....." I said unable to support myself. " How...." I asked hoping he knew what I was going to say.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:32 pm

We were all okay?  Not just we both were okay?  I tried to sit up, but cried out slightly.  "He's here?  He's okay?" I asked, though Lily had already asked that question.  "Sirius?  Where is he?"  I looked past Lily and only saw James -- who was close to tears.  Had it really been that bad?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:33 pm

I moved closer, putting a hand on Lily's shoulder as I stood by her. I could not believe what had happened. My sister looked so fragile and scared laying there. "He's okay... he wore himself too thin, though. He got admitted," I told her, trying not to cry with relief that she was okay. I had thought that something was so devastatingly wrong that I may lose her. I already lost Mum and Dad... I could not lose my sister, too.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:35 pm

Hm...." Sweetheart he had a bit of an accident....but he is okay and will be joining you shortly." I told her, the best thing we could do. " He needs to rest and so do you." I know how much she wanted to see them. " They'll bring him in when you both are okay...you need to worry about you. You had a c-section Em...you need to take it easy okay...." I told her softly as I put pressure on her shoulder to let her know to sit back down. Relieved when James spoke to her.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:37 pm

I pursed my lips and made Sirius stay laying down.  "You're not, so don't even pretend to be.  And I am going to go check on Ember and everyone, okay?  So please, just stay put," I said, standing up and looking at Reese and my wife.  I gave them each pointed looks and knew that they would keep Sirius there.  "I'll be right back," I assured them.  I jogged to the other side of the hospital -- of course they would be as far away from each other as possible -- and found them all in the room.  I saw that Ember was awake.  Relief flooded me and I saw that the baby was in the incubator, but at least in the room and okay for now.  I smiled at them.  "He's awake, too.  I came to get news so I could tell him you two are alright," I said, thinking that Ember looked as bad as Sirius did.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:41 pm

I was relieved to hear that Sirius was awake.  I looked back at Lily, though.  "I want to see my baby... I want to hold him.  Am I able to?" I asked.  I hated the idea that my child was in an incubator and not in his mother's arms.  I felt like I was going to have a panic attack.  "And just tell them to bring Sirius in here... we both would do so much better if we could be with each other," I added as if all of these guys were in charge.  I knew I would feel better if I could see both of them... I did not believe a word that was said until I saw it with my own eyes.  I knew how we all liked to sugar coat things sometimes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:48 pm

I nodded, " I understand sweetie....but He has to get checked to make sure he can breathe on his own before we bring him in here...we don't want to risk him getting an infection. It shouldn't be to much longer until he can come in here. As for Sirius, I am sure he'll bring the bed soon enough." I said to her as I tried to relieve her a bit. " He is incredibly stubborn..." turning to Remus. " You should probably get back there because Reese doesn't know the bargaining he does....Chloe does but she can't exactly chase after him.." I told him. Looking back to Ember, " I will see if I can get things moving a little faster....that's the only thing I can do." I told her as I patted her shoulder and went out the door.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum