Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 9 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:27 am

I drew up some extra chairs and helped Reese lower Sirius into the chair.  I heard him mutter 'there you go, dodge' and furrowed my brow slightly, eyeing him curiously.  His light brown hair and blue eyes... nothing looked familiar at all, and yet that phrase seemed vaguely familiar.  "Alright, Sirius... stay put now.  I don't know if I can keep Lily away from you and from yelling at you if you move again, got it?" I said to my brother-in-law.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 9 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Regulus Black Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:36 am

I helped James lower my brother into the chair, muttering, "there you go, dodge."  I mentally kicked myself again.  I wished that I would be a little bit better at controlling myself right now.  But I was there for the birth of my nephew!  I wished I had the guts to just tell sirius who I was... but with Voldemort still out there... causing as much pain and misery as he was, I could not do such a thing.  that would potentially harm the little boy who almost did not make it in the first place.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:38 am

I was so relieved that Sirius had been found and was here.  I reached my hand out to him to hold his.  "Honey... we're okay... we'll be fine," I tried to assure him.  I knew the panic he must have felt -- because I had felt hte same way about him.  I just listened to Lily about staying put.  Well, and I was not sure if I could really move even if I wanted ot, anyways.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:31 pm

I sat glaring at the happy couple and their new little baby. I figured I would be nice rather than continue my behaviour. " What's the cutie's name?" I asked her. Now that they were both here, they may know the name they may want to choose. Sirius and Ember had to know if they moved again I would lose it.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:21 am

I looked over at Sirius, taking his hand.  I was so grateful to have him by my side again.  "Do you want to go with your preferred choice?" I asked.  I thought he looked somuch like his father that it would do well to name him what his father wanted him to be named.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:57 pm

I smiled, sitting down to where I could easily keep Sirius or Ember from doing something stupid.  I put a hand out and grabbed Lily's hand.  She needed to stop being so angry and upset -- it was not like they were going to go anywhere now that they were together.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:52 pm

We found him thankfully. " Good..." I said as we walked into the room to where everyone crammed into the room. When Lily asked what his name was I looked over to Ember and Sirius, awaiting for the response. I reached over for Remus' hand as I slowly got myself situated in a chair.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:35 am

I looked over to James and smiled. " You wouldn't be able to keep me from that..." I told him like he needed to know that or something. Looking back at the couple in front of us, " Next time....I won't stop yelling at you...just so you know." I said with a big smile on my face.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:52 am

I chuckled slightly at Lily.  "I expect nothing less from you," I said.  I looked over at our son and smiled.  "And, everyone, this is little Dean Alexander.  Who already is looking like his daddy -- which is so not a good thing."  We all knew what that would mean.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Well, we can hope he will have a little more self control in that department. " We can always hope Dean has an abundance of self control when it comes to anything related to females.." I said with a smile to Sirius who glared at me as I blew him a kiss. " Aw, did I hurt your feelings?" I asked sarcastically. Hearing the name, " It's a wonderful name for him...." I said as I looked down to our nephew, " Can I hold him?" I asked. I knew I wouldn't need to ask normally I just felt like I should for an unknown reason.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:07 pm

I really did not want to give him up, especially since it seemed like I barely got him.  "As long as he's able to be out of the oxygen for this long," I said to Lily, knowing that she knew best.  I smiled at her and held out my arms a little bit to make it easier for her to take him from me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:59 pm

I knew she wanted to give me shit, I was to drained to care right now. I was with my family, I needed to relax though and actually try to calm down. I would take being punished by Dumbledore before trouble by Lily. Most of us would probably, I do not know what her power is. She can make everyone cower before her. I looked to my wife and son as I leaned back letting my wand wonder.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:04 pm

I was so happy that I could see and meet my nephew -- even if he would never now that Reese Williams was really his Uncle Regulus.  I smiled sadly at the thought.  There was so much I wanted to say to my brother and sister-in-law as Regulus, but I new that I could not.  They would not be safe if I let them know who I really was.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:13 am

I looked around the room as I noticed our family around us. Even though Lily still wanted to rip my head off. I could deal with that as long as she actually didn't. Pregnant women just flipped off the handle, my god I would never say that out loud. I would be killed in a matter of minutes. I leaned my head back as the exhaustion caught up with me as I felt my eyes closing.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:49 pm

I looked to see how tired Ember and Sirius looked.  "I think it's time for us to all leave the family to themselves," I said, even though we were all just starting to get to hold little Dean.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next