Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 6 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  James Potter Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:07 pm

I sat down in the chair next to my sister and took hold of her hand. "You just need to calm down, Sis," I said, looking at her. "You had everyone so scared... so please, just rest." I did not need her to have a panic attack on top of everything else going on.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 6 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:09 pm

I kissed Ember on the forehead and squeezed James' shoulder and Lily and I were out the door.  I jogged all the way back down to Sirius's room and was slightly surprised to see Reese holding his own with him.  "Sirius, they're both okay," I summed up for him.  "Ember is alright, just worried about you and the baby.  He's in an incubator where they're making sure he can breathe on his own and whatnot since he is premature.  But they're okay.  We just need to wait now to see when we can get you over there," I said, knowing there was no way we would be bringing Ember and the baby to this side.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:13 pm

I was relieved to hear they are okay....I understand. I would rather not be over here when they are wherever the hell they are. I looked around the room, Chloe was sitting down near the door Reese was to my left and Remus was looking as though he was prepared to grab me. I sighed, trying to figure a way out of here. " Could I get a drink please?" I asked Mooney. Knowing he may leave in which would leave Chloe and Reese. I would just have to get by Reese and Chloe wouldn't be that hard to get by unless she freezes me or something.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:15 pm

I stared Sirius down.  I looked over at Reese.  "Will you get him a drink, please?" I asked.  I hated the fact that I was asking Reese to do something so petty, but I could see the wheels spinning in my friend's mind.  He would do anything to get to Ember, I knew this.  But he also needed to realize that he was in no shape to be getting up and going anywhere right now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sun Dec 22, 2013 2:18 pm

I looked from one to the other and realized that there was some sort of game being played, if that was what they wanted to even call it.  Besides, it would give me the opportunity to drink from my flask to get some more polyjuice potion in me.  I stood up and stretched.  "While I'm up, do either of you want anything?" I asked, figuring that it could be more than just something to drink.  These chairs were not the most comfortable, I was goign to see if I could find an extra pillow so Chloe could have something a little better suited for her back.  I was aware of how pregnant women tended to have sore backs and such.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:17 am

I walked back into the room, smiling. " He's in doing well they have to bring him in the incubator just as a precaution but he is breathing on his own which is good to know. He is a strong little one for sure. " I told her. Seeing the relief on her face for even just a moment was good enough for me. " Sirius is doing well too." I told her. " He just has to get a few tests done then he should be good to go. Except by the sounds of it. He hasn't been eating properly or sleeping the amount he should be. " I told her. She would need to know this.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:44 am

I looked between Lily and Ember.  "I've decided, then... Ems, the three of you will be staying with us.  You are in no shape to be taking care of two kids at one time.  And Sirius won't listen to anyone else except maybe me.  I don't care how long it takes for the three ofyou to be able to go home," I assured her.  I made this decision on a whim, but I knew that Lily would not mind.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:47 am

I nodded in agreement, " He will be tough to live with but I can handle Sirius." I said with a grin. I didn't care that he made the decision on a whim they are family. " James will babysit as will I. " I told her, " Also you are in no shape to be doing a lot of things Mrs. Black...while visiting no strenuousness anything...understood?" I told her going full mother mode.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:55 am

Tears of relief came to my eyes when Lily said that they would be bringing him in soon and that he was breathing on his own.  We had a little fighter... just like his daddy.  I mustered a smile when her and James started talking about us staying.  "I'm not the one you have to worry about not behaving," I said, halfway telling the truth.  Of course I would be difficult... I was not one for just laying around and resting, either.  James knew that all too well.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:05 am

I looked at her skeptically, " Yeah.....right." I laughed at the expression. " They'll be bringing him in. He can't come out of the incubator though right yet. They just want him to stay in it until he is 100% okay? " I told her, " Also, we have to care for three children now." I corrected James.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:19 am

I laughed, surprised I was able to do that with the way this day was going.  "Yeah I know.  I call dibs on Sirius... I can handle him.  I have for years now.  It's this one that'll be able to break me.  But she won't break you," I said, indicating Ember.  She knew how to get me to let her have her way no matter what.  It was one of my weaknesses.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:47 am

I sighed.  I knew I would nto get away with anything with Lily watching me.  I was not one for sitting still for too long.  "You guys don't need to do that.  Sirius and I will be fine," I said, thinking that it may be better for us to be on our own.  "I can make sure that Sirius eats and sleeps... and he can still do the heavy lifting so I don't strain myself.  We'll keep each other in check."  I knew they were not going to be okay with that suggestion at all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 am

I crossed my arms, " As if..." I muttered. I would go mother on her if I had to. By the looks of things I may have too. I just hope in this time that I don't go into labour that would make things difficult. I ran a hand through my hair. I walked over to the chair and sat down and let out a breath. I would be more than happy to have a full house. " You know that I can't catch her though if she tries to make a break for it right?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:15 am

I had returned with a pillow for Chloe's back, some water for my brother, and news for everyone, too.  I set the water down and handed the pillow to Chloe.  "Here... these chairs will do nothing for your back," I said.  I stood by the door with my arms crossed, leaning against the wall.  I did not feel like sitting back down.  "By the way, Sirius, from the sounds of things, they're taking him in to see Ember.  You just have to pass a couple of tests before you can go see them," I told my brother.  I figured that would help ease my brother's mind a little bit.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:25 am

I grinned at the ladies.  "Oh, I know.  It's a good thing I'm in shape," I teased.  I was sure that the two of them would have me running around all day.  I knew what I was getting myself into with having invited Ember and sirius to stay while they both got better.  I looked as the door opened and they brought in my nephew.  I wanted to take him out and hold him, but obviously knew better.  I could not believe that he was so small.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next