Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 8 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:42 pm

I sighed, " When I find that man..." I muttered angrily. When he is healthy I'm going to kill him. " He doesn't know what he has...and yet decides to do this. I understand wanting to be near family..." I said my hormones taking over a little more than necessary I knew no one is going to say anything. I took James' hand and the other on my head, " Let's go find him."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 8 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 8:10 pm

I looked at Remus and CHloe.  "You two go that way, we'll go this way," I said, shaking my head.  How was I goign to keep Lily from flipping out on Sirius?  I looked at her as we walked away from the other two.  "Just try to think of what he's going through..." I said to her quietly.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:15 am

I nodded, I know he was going through a lot. It did not however give him the okay to running around the hospital when he needs help. I sighed, " I'm still going to kill him.....but bore him more than anything. " I said to him slightly defeated.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 am

I nodded at James as he suggested we split up and search for Sirius. We went down the other corridor, I took Remus' hand. " She's going to kill him.." I let Remus know. She's a pregnant woman and now she is pissed off.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:39 am

"Yeah, well, I'd like to see her try," I pointed out.  I knew what Sirius did was not acceptable, but I was not going to let Lily get all hormonal on him.  If this were a reversed situation, then I would do everything in my power to be with Chloe.  I looked at Chloe and smiled slgihtly.  "He's around here... if we find Reese, I have a feeling we'll find Sirius and the other way around.  So we have two bodies to look for instead of just one... makes it a bit easier.  And," I smirked, "we have my furry little problem on our side.  There's no way Sirius can escape that..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:49 pm

I was keeping close eye on Sirius, but looking past him slightly so he would not notice I saw the Lupins.  I was relieved because they might help me keep him under control.  I tried to signal to them without my brother seeing me and to get them to come over and help me get Sirius to his wife to at least be there in a hospital room.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:01 pm

I put a hand on the small of Lily's back.  "Hun, calm down.  It's not good for the situation or the baby," I pointed out to her.  I hoped she knew that I was right about that.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:47 am

"Fine..." I said quietly. I was not happy for agreeing but I would try to calm myself down for the sake of the baby and the sake of Sirius' life. I understand wanting to be near them. " I understand why he did it....but he couldn't wait for me to be able to get him moved and not have the hospital go into lockdown on finding him?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 am

I put my hand on the small of Chloe's back, directing her towards where I saw Reese and Sirius.  "Thank Merlin we found him instead of Lily," I muttered in Chloe's ear relief flooding through me.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 am

"I would not have waited, either, Lily," I said to her quietly, sticking up for my mate.  "I'd risk my life just to be able to see you and our baby..."  I stopped walking and looked Lily in the eyes.  "So please, don't yell at him.  This is the kind of man I hoped SIrius would be when it came to loving my sister... and he constantly proves it to me.  Even if it isn't the safest manner of speaking."  I did have to concede that he was being irresponsible, but I understood the reason.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:59 pm

I sighed, " I know...fine....I'm not happy about it..." I agreed to not kill him when I saw him I just would stay quiet. I figured that would be the best thing to do about it. " So because he did what you hoped I can't yell at him for being an idiot. We don't get to tell him he shouldn't be running around when we don't know what is wrong with him.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I tried to hide my smile because I loved it when she got fiery like this.  "I'm not saying not to scold him, but just wait until they have their moment to be a family, okay?" I suggested.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:23 pm

I rolled my eyes, " Fine....I will wait.....then I am chatting at him....I- I mean to him....er with him." I corrected with a smile.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:24 pm

I gave Lily a kiss on her cheek.  "That's all I ask... I don't htink that anyone would deny you that," I said to her, holding her hand.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:44 am

I scowled, I will let them be a family and then I will have a LONG chat with Sirius. " He is not even talking.." I muttered quietly as we got the note that Sirius had been found. We turned around as we headed towards Ember and Dean. To where we know where everyone would be. We got to their room where I saw Sirius leaning on Reese. I walked into the room without saying a peep. Walked over to the corner of the room where I sat down on the nearby chair. I didn't say a peep as they looked to happy to ruin it. I let myself relax a bit.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next