Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

+3
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
Regulus Black
7 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 2 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  James Potter Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:33 am

I thought that changing the topic was a little odd, but I was probably being too nosey.  That happened with me a lot.  "The LUpins and the Blacks," I said.  "You probably would have talked with Remus Lupin at one point.  He's really involved along with Sirius Black.  But then again Chloe, Ember, adn Lily are very involved, too, for being women compared to others.  But they hve had to back down due to being pregnant."  I wondered if he had talked with any of them.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980 - Page 2 Empty Re: An open book is a new adventure -- 4 January 1980

Post  Regulus Black Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:38 am

I was so excited to know Sirius was coming.  I just wanted to know he was okay and no I get my chance.  I just would need to make sure my small tick I always had -- even with polyjuice potion -- needed to be in check.  It was just  slight finger twitch on my left hand which was my dominant hand.  It was from nerve damage due to a chidhood injury that Sirius and I had.  I smiled at James.  "The names sort of ring some bells, but I'm not sure if I've talked to them personally or through the grape vine," I told him as I finished the chopping.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:39 am

"Well, we've all heard about you," I assured him.  "You're the main player over in the States... which is why I was surprised you were coming here.  But it was great to finally meet you."  I put everything together and slid the pan into the oven.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:40 am

I could not believe I was so highly spoken of.  It was quite odd really.  I smiled at James and finished the beer.  I looed at the time.  I needed to take some polyjuice potion soon.  "Where is your restroom?" I asked politely.  I figured I could sneak some potion in the restroom.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:43 am

I directed Reese to the bathroom and checked the time.  I knew everyone would be showin gup shortly.  I went to the master bedroom where I knew my wife was napping.  I sat on the edge of the bed and gently shook her.  "Lily, babe, I have supper made... well, cooking.  Reese is already here.  The rest of the clan will be here shortly."  I kissed her forehead and hoped she did not get upset by me letting her sleep.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Nov 21, 2013 3:47 am

I was in the bathroom and took some polyjuice potion.  It did seem to hepl wtih my twitch... it just was not as bad but it was still there.  I took a deep breath adn washed my hands and splashed some water on my face as well.  I was just about to leave the bathroom when I heard my brother come into the house.  He had very recognizable tones.  I felt my heart start pounding in my chest.  This was going to be hard... I have not seen him since I supposedly died... well, hell, even longer than that.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:10 am

I heard James when he came in, " Hey hun," I paused as he told me everything. " Okay, I'm up. " I have to get ready. " I have to make myself look like I haven't been sleeping forever." I said with a smile as I got up slowly.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:57 pm

I smiled at her and gave her a kiss on her head.  "Don't worry... I'm sure Ems and Chloe are pretty much in the same boat... so I would not worry about it one bit," I assured my glowing wife.  She disagreed with me, but I thought she looked gorgeous.  I was worried about my sister, though.  She had been looking tired and exhausted for the past few weeks.  She wasn't due quite yet -- still had a few months... it was only January and she was due in April or so.  I was worried about her.  Chloe was looking as good as ever.  But I still thought Lily was the one who wore the pregnancy the best -- though I'd never tell the other two.  I let Lily get herself around and headed downstairs when I heard my friends walk in.  I saw Reese walk out of the bathroom as I saw Sirius and Ems.  I walked up and gave them both hugs.  I looked at Ember.  "Feeling alright, Ems?" I asked her quietly before making introductions.  I knew that this pregnancy -- especially at the beginning -- has been rough on her.  Not the easiest by any means.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:00 pm

I swear my brother was way too concerned about me -- even if I did feel fatigued a lot.  I just was doing too much most likely.  Especially with the fact that I had to keep busy or else I would drive myself nuts about everything that happened at the beginning of the pregnancy and James knew that.  I gave him a kiss on the cheek.  "I'm fine," I assured him, giving him a smile.  I saw the stranger standing there awkwardly and rolled my eyes at my brother.  "Sorry, James is horrible when it comes to manners.  Hi, I'm Ember and that's Sirius.  I'm guessing you're Reese?" I asked, offering him my hand to shake.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:08 am

I made my way to say hi to everyone. As the other ladies looked as frazzled as I did. I walked over to them and gave hugs to the best of our ability, while I went to Remus and Sirius. " Hi guys." I smiled, as I made my way over to Reese. I pulled him into a hug, " Nice to finally meet you."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 29, 2013 6:00 am

Smiling as Ember hugged Reese. " About time we met you..." I said with a bark of a laugh. " Dumbledore speaks high of you." I said giving him a handshake. I loved the get together's. The even of her early pregnancy has worn me out. I tend to make triple check things. I have not gotten much of any sleep. Call me paranoid but oh well. I gave Reese a nod as I went into the kitchen to help myself to a butterbeer.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Nov 29, 2013 1:55 pm

I thought that Reese looked a little overwhelmed.  I smiled at him and clapped him on the shoulder.  "You're just going to have to jump right in... we tend not to wait around for people to get comfortable with us," I said, laughing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:36 pm

I could not believe that the ladies all hugged me.  That was so astounding to me.  And there he was... Sirius.  I was suddenly extremely aware of everything that I was doing.  I tried to control my left hand to keep it from doing the little twitch thing it does due to the nerve damage.  We were such stupid boys then... but we at least got alon and acted like brothers then.  I smiled at Remus and everyone else.  "I honestly don't know why Dumbledore is making a big deal.  I'm just doing what needs to be done like the rest of you... just from about 6,000 miles away or something like that," I said, shaking my head.  "It is great to meet all of you, though.  From what I've heard you're pretty much the core of the group it seems..."
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Nov 29, 2013 2:41 pm

I grabbed just some water and sat down.  I had a doctor appointment in a couple of days because of the way I have been feeling lately.  I just laughed at Reese's remark.  "We were told you started everything up over there... and to be the head of everything has to be a bit difficult.  Don't cut yourself short... you've given some fantastic intel, too."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:10 pm

I came back into the living room from checking on how the food was coming along in the kitchen.  I was keeping a close eye on my sister and Sirius.  They both looked strained.  I knew Sirius's was due to constant worry and I was just worried about Ember.  "How are the States though?  Do you have good recruits or is it tought finding some due to the fact that he's not prominent over there?" I asked, taking a drink of my rum and coke.  I needed some alcohol... all the ladies in the same room was a little stressful with their cravings sometimes.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next