Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Little Secret -- May 1975

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Our Little Secret -- May 1975 - Page 3 Empty Re: Our Little Secret -- May 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:22 am

I smiled at Remus and left. I was trying to figure out how exactly I would do this. I was meandering back to the house figuring out my wording. Obviously I would be at Tobi's for the night or something... but I sure hoped I was right about my mum no tchecking out my story. I walked up to the house and nearly ran into my mum. "Oh, sorry! I was in my thoughts," I said to her with a smile.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:24 am

"Hi, baby," I said, putting a hand on her shoulder. "You seem distracted. Anything you want to talk to me about?" I looked at my daughter with concern.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:26 am

I smiled at her. "Well, Tobi is already having issues with her step-loser and mum," I said, rolling my eyes. "Can I go over there in a couple of nights to stay over and give her someone sane to be with?" I looked innocently at my mum hoping she'd believe me. "Or can I stay a couple of nights? Like tonight and a couple nights after? Please?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:28 am

I crossed my arms. "You just got home, sweetie," I said. "Cant' Tobi wait? I've barely seen you at all since you gothere." Of course, I loved October so I already knew I'd let her leave. But I had to put up some sort of fight against my daughter.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

I bit my lip. Normally Mum wasn't like this. "Well, I know... but... what if I spend the rest of the day with you? Would that be fair?" I smiled and batted my eyes. It worked on Dad at least.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan and Tabatha Potter Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:54 pm

I couldn't help but laugh at Ember's attempts. "Well I suppose that would be fair," I told her, putting my arm around her shoulders. "I was going to go to teh market and pick up some things for supper. Would that be alrigth with you, princess?" I was teasing her. I knew Ember loved going to the market with me... well, she used to anyways. She loved looknig at anything wizarding that was always there. Because a wizard market was nothign like th e Muggle markets that we have been to for laughs. They were quite different.
Ryan and Tabatha Potter
Ryan and Tabatha Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:58 pm

I grinned at my mother. "Thanks! And let me grab my purse and I would love going with you," I said. Yes, I still lvoed going to the market with my mother. And there was no problem with that.

And after an entire afternoon at the market and a whole evening helping Mum prepare supper, I was able to leave. I was upstairs packing and deciding on what dress to pack when there was a knock on my door and it opened. I dropped the dress quickly and turned. It was James. "What do you want?" I asked, rolling my eyes. I was still trying to subtly hide my dress though.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:59 pm

"Are you really going to Tobi's?" I questioned her, biting into an apple I had brought up with me as a snack. I leaned in her doorway. "Are you having a fancy tea-party or something?" I motioned to the dress she was trying to hide. I had no idea what the girls did... they were girls. Why would I care?
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:00 am

"What's it to you?" I questioned back to him as I continued to pack. I did indeed pack the dress while he was there. A tea party seemed like a good enough excuse to me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:02 am

I shrugged. "Well, I just think you're up to something is all," I said to her, walking right into her roomand started looking around.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 am

I stepped in front of him. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked him, crossing my arms. "I'm not you, so I'm not up to anything. So get out of my room." I would not let him go any farther into my room. It was such a good thing I didn't bring over the invitation and let Remus keep it.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 am

I held up my hands in defeat. "Fine... but I will figure out what you're planning on doing," I said as I left her alone.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:07 am

I breathed a sigh of relief. I finished packing and went downstairs. I said my goodbyes to my parents and used the Floo network to get to tobi's house. I was pretty sure I freaked her out. "Hey," I said using her lint roller to get the ash off of me.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  October Monroe Bane Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 am

"Erm, hi," I said, getting off of my bed and helping her. "What are you doign here?" Not that I cared she was visiting me... but I was sure there was a good reason: James.
October Monroe Bane
October Monroe Bane

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 am

I sat on her bed. "well, Remus's mum invited him to her wedding to her new husband... and I told him I'd go with him. But it's supposed to be a big secret; so don't tell anyone anything, okay?" I said. I waited until she nodded. "Okay. Well... I know it's probably stupid of me to go with him... but how else am I goign to find out if I'm wasting my time with fawning over him or Sirius without being alone with them?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next