Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Little Secret -- May 1975

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Our Little Secret -- May 1975 - Page 2 Empty Re: Our Little Secret -- May 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:12 am

It took me a minute or two to figure out what she just said since it sounded very jumbled to me because she didnt' breath between words. Then understanding hit me. That wasan idea. "Ember... lyou're parents wouldn't let you," I said, thinking hypothetically if she could go... it'd be nice to have someone familiar with me. I would prefer Jamse or Sirius... but I knew that'd end in disaster.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 am

I felt my eyes widen as I turned to face him. "What?" I asked, unsure if I just heard him propose a suggestion. He was entertaining the idea at least... not shooting me down right away was a good thing, right? "Well, I'm sure Tobi would cover for me. We always have each others' backs." I wasn't too concerned. I'd just tell them I was helpign a friend. They'd automatically think Tobi. I wouldn't be lying unless they asked who.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:14 am

"But wouldn't your parents check our your story?" I asked. They always checked out James', Dad told me so numorous times they have.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:15 am

I grinned at Remus. "I'm the good child. They believe me whenever I tell them I do something. I've never lied to them yet," I said. Even though I had. "That they know of anyways," I added evilly, nudging Remus with my elbow playfully.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:21 am

I shook my head and chuckled. "So, despite what James says, you are learning from him," I said. "But I don' tthink it's a good idea... I mean... it could get ugly." I wasn't sure if I wanted her to go yet... so I was trying to think of excuses.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:23 am

I rolled my eyes. "stop fighting this. If you want to go, I'll go with you. If you decide not to, then it doesn't matter. But don't worry about my excuse," I told him, "Mum and Dad will believe me. Just worry about your dad and what you're goign to tell him." I hoped that stopped his worrying because he was dragging me down. "Now. How are we going to get there?" I asked him. I read the invite again and saw that it was awhile away... maybe too far to fly on a broom. "Neither of us can Apparate, obviously. Floo Powder might get a little messy with our attire... but it could work if need be."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:24 am

"We? I havent' decided if you're going," I said to her. She was stubborn. Just like James. I sighed. How were we -- I mean, how was I -- going to get there? I hadn't even thought of that. "Muggle transportation maybe...?" I suggested lamely.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:25 am

I thought about it and the more I did, the more logical it became. "Yes... we'd probably have to take one of those cars... I can't think of what they're called. Oh!" I said, smacking myself in my forehead. "The knight bus! It's a crazy ride, but Tobi introduced me to it. They'd take us, I'm sure. The driver, Ernie, just loves me. He'd do it for a reasonable price I'm sure of it." Well, that settled it. Now I had to figure out what to wear... but Tobi would help me with that.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:26 am

"but is this a good idea?" I mused aloud. I mean,it was probably a bad idea to go in the first place. now I was taking Ember... who I knew had a crush on me... though I wasn't sure if it was still there. James would kick my ass. My dad would be disappointed in me if he found out. WHo knew about Ryan and Tabatha because they normally were understanding.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:28 am

I rolled my eyes at him again. "Remus, that's the problem with you," I said blankly. "You think waaay too much. Just go with it. When does it happen?" I asked him, pullin gthe invite towards me again. Wow... we only had 48 hours to figure this all out. "Okay. We'll meet here an hour ahead of time... are we going to the wedding or just the reception?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:29 am

I sighed; it looked like she was going no matter what I tried saying. "If I go to the wedding it won't change what's happening. I don't want to see that," I said. I knew if I went I wouldn't be ablet o stop her so why even bother? "The reception only. That way I can approach her when it's already loud adn stuff...I don't want to make a scene." Wow... I was really going to see my mother again. This was ridiculous adn insane. Something I do on a monthly basis with the guys I guess... but this was almost more insane than any of what we did at Hogwarts.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:31 am

"Okay," I said matter-of-factly, "then we meet here at 6pm and I know just the spot to flag down teh Knight Bus for us." I looked at Remus. "Do you really want to do this?" I asked him. "This is the last time for you to back out... because I'm gonig to need to talk with my parents and stuff... which I'll be starting to do today. So once and for all, are you going?" I had to prepare... and I had to find something to wear. That was almost hte most important thing before the reception for me to od!
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:45 am

"I feel like I need to. Like I'd regret it if I didn't... I just want to see what will come of it," I told her quietly, looking down at the piece of parchment in my hands. I sighed. "We probably go and devise our escape routes from our parents' houses," I added standing up. "We probably shouldn't see each other on purpose until a couple of nigths... so no one gets suspicious."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:47 am

I stood up. "Yeah, that sounds alriht," I said, kind of feeling disappointment. But I was sure I'd see him at the house tomorrow or the next day. "We'll have to be suave about this whole thing. so I'll see you," I added, turning to walk away after putting on my shoes.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:03 am

"Ember," I said, standing up. I touched her shoulder. "Thank you," I told her, giving her shoulder a slight squeeze before she walked away completely.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next