Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Little Secret: The End -- Late August 1975

2 posters

Go down

Our Little Secret:  The End -- Late August 1975 Empty Our Little Secret: The End -- Late August 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:51 am

A new school year was soon to begin, the leaves were starting to slowly change color and I walked idly by the beach of the shore of the lake by Remus's house. I was early, I knew, for our meeting. We both seemed slightly subdued. I think we both had in mind what was going to happen today. It was sad, but it was true. There was no way we could hide a relationship once back at school. And did we really want it to be more than the fling it was?
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Our Little Secret:  The End -- Late August 1975 Empty Re: Our Little Secret: The End -- Late August 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:54 am

I finished packing my things for the train the next day and headed toward the lake/pond. I figured I'd beat Ember there, but she was standing there looking across the water in some jeans and a t-shirt. I made my way to her and said, 'Hey... how are you today?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Our Little Secret:  The End -- Late August 1975 Empty Re: Our Little Secret: The End -- Late August 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:58 am

I smiled and turned, giving him a hug. "Hey! It's a little chillier out here than I thought, isn't it?" I asked, seeing that look in his eyes. There had been something different about him since we kissed. I mean, obviously that kiss happened like a couple of months ago, but he wasn't as easy going since then. I think it scared him. I mean... he wouldn't talk to me about it, but I was pretty sure he was freaked by it. I was... I didn't think I had been dating a werewolf! But I hadn't told anyone. I wasn't sure if the guys knew... but they had to with how close they all were. I knew James could be oblivious, but he wasnt' that bad as to not realize what his best friend was.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:03 am

I nodded, chuckling slightly. "Yeah it is... it's the breeze over teh water, I think," I answered, following her gaze just overlooking the beautiful scene. I sighed, I guess tehre was no reason to postpone what was going to happen. "Em... What were you thinking of doing once the year started?" I asked, figuring if we talked it through it wouldn't be as harsh as just ending it or whatever we decided to do.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:09 am

Well, he got right into it then, didn't he? I sighed and ran my hand through my hair to push it out of my face. "Well... I don't know. I think it would be really hard unless we wanted to come out and tell people about us," I told him, looking at him. I wasn't sure which I wanted, to be honest. I would let him decide. He was in the more precarious situation than I.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:19 am

I wasn't sure I wanted to do that. I mean, we had a lot of fun this summer, but it wasn't fair to either of us to keep it hidden. But then again... we both sort of knew what would happen once summer was up. "I don't know, Ember... I think it would be hard to keep dating," I said. "Maybe we should just sort of stick to the plan... I mean, we both know who you really want." I hated to admit it, but she wasn't supposed to be with me. She liked me, yes. But we both knew that she really wanted Sirius... every girl in school did. I was merely overlooked.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:33 am

I felt slightly ashamed by what Remus said, but only because it was true. Then I thought about Chloe... she really liked Remus, I just couldn't tel lhim. "You know there are girls out there who really like you, Remus," I said, smiling slightly at him. "I mean... it's not that I don't like you... but hopefully you know what I mean," I added, realizing I was just digging myself a hole.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:35 am

I chuckled and shook my head when she said that. "Yeah... and they'll find out what I am and run screaming," I told her. "Thank you, by the way." I couldn't believe that it didn't even seem to bother Ember what I was. She and James were quite alike... probably moreso than either one would want to admit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:46 am

I looked at him questioningly. "For what, exactly?" I said with a smile. Some way to break up with someone by thanking them...? I was a little confused.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:47 am

The look on her face made me laugh. "For not, you know, freaking out when you found out. I didn't think anyone wouldn't freak out. I mean, the guys didn't really except Peter a bit. But... well, I didn't expect anyone else to act the way they did. Thank you," I told her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:12 pm

I smiled at him and rubbed his arm slightly. "remus... I know that some people won't run from you... it won't matter to them what you are as long as it's not who you are," I said. "And the werewolf isn't who you are. It's just something that's there... below the surface in some cases," I added with a laugh, indicating my leg.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:49 am

I shook my head, unbelieving that she would joke about that. I still felt horrible. I hadn't known it was going ot happen of course, but still. I would never hurt someone like that. "Ember... I suppose I should be glad that you're joking about something like that," I told her, a slight smile on my face.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:49 pm

I grinned at him. "Of course it is! Because you'll find someone who will just love that part of you... despite what it may do to you. You'll be fine," I told him.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down