Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975

2 posters

Go down

Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975 Empty Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:10 am

It was a couple of weeks after my mother's wedding. The only good thing that happened was my odd relationship with Ember. I wouldn't say we were a thing... but we werent' just friends either. We agreed to tell no one -- except October who was helping us. Again we snuck out or left home to see each other. Well, she did anyways. My dad was out working late and it was around dinnertiem. I made a not-so-fancy feast of mac and cheese and chicken. it was just something we had in the house. I heard the door creak open and soon Ember was in the doorway wearing her jean shorts that I'm surprised she was alllowed to wear, sneakers, a bright tie-died sports bra or cami underneath a loose fitting white tank top.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975 Empty Re: Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975

Post  Ember Potter Black Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:59 am

I came in just a little bit breathless. I had to sneak out really quickly from Tobi's house because her parents were starting to get suspicious of me being there a lot. I mean, they liked me... but it was a long story. All that melted away when I saw Remus standing there in some holey jeans and just a plain T-shirt. Nothing fancy... but he didn't need anything fancy to pull off any look. That was one thing the three guys -- yes, even my brother -- could do without a doubt in my mind was to be able to pull off any look without an issue.

"Hi," I said, grinning at him. "Smells good in here... what'd you make for us?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975 Empty Re: Our Little Secret Afterwords -- 1975

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:48 am

I grinned back at Ember. "Just some stuff we had in the kitchen... mac and cheese and then chicken. I made it Parmesan cheese with some garlic to give it some flavor," I told her, leading her to the dining room. "I'm sure after having to sneak out and get over here you're probably really hungry?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:05 pm

I grinned at him. "I could always eat," I said, being serious. To be honest, I wan' sure how I was so skinny. I sat down with Remus and we chatted as we ate. I couldn't believe how easy this all was. I helped him clear the dishes, despite him telling me I didn't have to. We ended up in the living room with a couple of sodas sitting on the couch. We got along so great. And I knew that I was young compared to the guys, but still. I was glad that Remus saw past it and saw who I really was.

Throuhout the conversation, I had slowly gotten a little closer and kept touching him. Just a hand on the knee or shoulder. Nothing too obvious to show that I really kind of wanted to make a move.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:11 pm

I couldn't even tell you what we were talking about. I was more lost in her eyes than in the conversation. I couldn't help myself from doing what was done next: I leaned forward and kissed her. It just seemed right with the way things were going. I pulled back and looked at her. "Oh... Sorry," I muttered, not sure what the look on her face was for.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:15 pm

I was shocked. But instead of saying anything, I Just grinned at him and pulled him close to me again and kissed him back. Who would've thought my first kiss would be with Remus Lupin?! The sad thing was that we really couldn't exactly go around telling anyone, could we? James would kill him and I didn't necessarily want Sirius to find out. I couldn't help but still like him.

But right now, my mind was on Remus. I pulled him closer and his hands were on my hips and I felt something odd.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:20 pm

I didn't know what was happening. I was kissing Ember and then all of a sudden I felt something take over. The wolf.

The wolf wanted a taste... and why not? It had been waiting ever so patiently all month long to be released. The full moon was just a little while away... how foolish was this boy to think he could control it?! It gripped tighter and tighter, making a lovely incision on the flesh. Warm blood washed across the skin of the boy.

I snapped out of it when I heard Ember scream. "Oh God! Em...! I'm... A towel," I said, leaping up and running towards the kitchen.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:21 pm

I screamed more out of fear than out of pain. But now it was really starting to sting... and bleed a lot. "Remus... hurry," I said, unsure of what had just happened. He rushed back and I put the towel on my thigh, realizing we were both shaking. "What was that...?" I questioned, then I heard the front door open. I looked up and saw Mr. Lupin. Now I was busted on top of it all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:24 pm

I looked up and saw my dad. I groaned inwardly. "Dad... it's not what you think," I said quickly.

John came over and pulled out his wand. "Ember, can I see it for a second?" he asked. As Ember lifted the towel John waved his wand over the wound. It stopped the bleeding. He stood back and looked between teh two of them, waiting for them to explain what had happened. That was the thing aobut John, he let the kids explain before jumping to conclusions about what was goign on. He was fair.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:25 pm

I had no idea how to even start. "Mr. Lupin, please don't tell my parents or anyone else," I said quickly. "It's not that I don't want my parents to know... but the guys would find out... and since I'm James' little sister," I continued rambling until Mr. Lupin put up a hand. I sighed. He didn't care about that, obviously. "Remus and I just kissed. That's all. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden I was bleeding and then you came in."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:27 pm

I figured there would be no hiding it now. "Okay, look. Em, don't freak out, okay?" I said. I waited for her nod befoer I continued. "Okay... Dad, the wolf took over. Everything was fine and then I realized what was happening and it was too late. I couldn' tcontrol it. Ember's yell snapped me back to reality. I didn't think it could do that..."

John put his hand on his chin, thinking. "Ember, do you knwo about the furry little problem?" he questioned.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:30 pm

I shrugged. "I mean.. I've sort of gathered, but I didn't think it was anything like this. Remus didn't tell me," I added, unsure if that would make a difference. "Is that what happened? You los tcontrol of....?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:34 pm

I nodded. "Yea, I must have lost control of the werewolf," I said, not wanting to look at her but knowing I had to. She didn't look freake dout, though. And that was surprising.

John jus tlooked between teh two of us. "Ember, I won't tell your parents," he started, holding up a hand to keep her from talking. "But I believe you should probably head home. That will heal and you'll be perfectly fine. But you understand the discretion we need from you as well. Few know about the furry little problem."

I couldn't help but smile at how cool my dad was with all of this. I also enjoyed the fact that he took to the name me and the guys called my curse.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:35 pm

I stood and nodded, my leg was starting ache. "Understood," I said with a smile. "Thank you so much, Mr. Lupin," I added, going up and giving him a big hug. I decided I'd go home and at least tell mum some sort of lie about falling down or something. I didn't want to have to go back to Tobi's and deal with her family. I smiled and Remus and then left.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down