Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
8 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:19 am

I had to keep my mouth shut. I figured I'd say something I would regret.

Peter rolled his eyes. "I'm sorry I have a life outside of the four of us! For God's sake, Sirius, my job is a little more strenuous than yours is. And I have obligations that can't pause because my friend's girl is pregnant. If it was the birth, that'd be one thing. But not just the news!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:19 am

That's it. I had officially lost my patience. " You're SORRY YOU HAD A LIFE BESIDE US!? YOUR JOB IS MORE STRENUOUS THAN MINE IS THAT IS A LOAD OF CRAP PETER AND YOU KNOW IT! " I yelled. I had lost it, " GO RIGHT AHEAD AND LEAVE IT WAS OUR MISTAKE INVITING YOU!" I said angrily. " TELLING US THAT YOU HAVBE A LIFE BESIDES THE FOUR OF US WE KNOW THAT WE ALL HAVE LIVES PETER!! PART OF BEING FRIENDS IS SHARING NEWS!!! " I shouted. The guys had to stop me before I hit him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:54 pm

I jumped when I heard Sirius yelling -- no screaming -- at Peter. I couldn't help but be just a little relieved when I heard it, though. I had a big inkling that Peter was in some deep trouble and being with the most wrong people that he could be with. Well, I had more than an inkling.

I remember the night well when I came across Peter and a few people that I knew were followers of the Dark Arts to say teh least. I approached him because, well, he had always been a friend to my brother and fiance though he always seemed rather odd to me. When I said hello to him he totally flipped out. He drug me into an ally with the other two -- I wish I could remember their names... but I'd know their faces -- close behind us. I was so startled that they had me pinned against teh wall of a building in no time. Merlin, Peter needed a breath mint. He warned me never to mention what I had seen -- though it really had been nothing but him with them! But he didn't believe me -- to SIrius or the other two or else they would come after me and everyone I loved like a reign of fire. I was so surprised that they didn't leave bruises on me with how rough they handled me. They left me there, fearing for the lives of everyone, so disturbed and I couldn't even confide in anyone about it either. Because I was sure that they'd find out if I told anyone.

"Maybe we should go help?" I said quietly to the girls.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:58 pm

I was always keeping the peace. I grabbed Sirius before he could do anything and I shot a warning glance at James so hewouldn't do anything. "Peter, I understand that you have a life beyond us," I said keeping my tone calm, though I was definitely fuming. "But please, try to understand how it looks to us that you just up and leave after finding out some fantastic news about one of our best friends." I didn't dare let go of Sirius while talking to Peter. I was sure he was glaring at me, but I didn't take my eyes off of Peter. Instinct told me not to and I had no idea why. "James, I want you to take Sirius inside so Peter and I can have a civilized conversation. Maybe send one of the girls out to make sure things don't get carried away... they're better at keeping peace than any man is."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:17 am

I had my wand out. I really did. And I kept it out. I grabbed Sirius's arm and said, "Let's go." I forcefully took him into the house, muttering curses under my breath about Peter. "I don't know wher ehe even thinks that's a plausible reason to just leave! How dare he! I swear... if I see him alone..." I stopped muttering when we entered. "You may have to go out there," I said to the room, not caring who did it. I was just livid at one of my best friends and couldn't believe what was going on right now.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:53 am

I nodded to the guys who looked hurt and beyond angry. " I'm on it." I said before Lily or Ember could protest. I knew Ember had seen something with Peter as to why she seemed a little relieved or something I couldn't really find the right word for it. I walked outside. " Remus...Peter.." I said quietly as Remus looked as though he could kill him. " I'm here to keep everything calm." I said, I also had figured that it would be best for me to go out there knowing Remus didn't want to completely lose his cool. Looking from Remus to Peter it had scared me alot. Although, it scared me a bit to see Sirius so angry. James as well. This was breaking the Marauders apart.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:58 am

I was beyond angry I had to go hit something. " Prongs I need to go hit something....." I wanted to beat Peter to a bloody pulp. I knew I was angry Prongs knew how angry I was. I needed to calm down. I ran a hand through my hair as I felt my breathing become very ragged. " Prongs, I need to..." I said hopefully knowing he would follow me to make sure I didn't go outside even though he wanted too. He'd make sure I didn't. " Let me go to a room to hit it. " I said as I felt like a lion trapped with anger and I needed to let it lose. I looked to Ember and Lily. then just to Ember, " I'm sorry..." I muttered quickly as I knew she would try to calm me down and I just needed to lose my temper. I mean I already had and I just needed to completely break something. If something were to happen to Ember or the unborn child I would not stop until I beat Peter to a pulp.

I knew she and our baby had something had to do with it. I just didn't know what.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:07 pm

I sat with Ember at the table as James and Sirius looked beyond pissed off. I looked to Ember as we sat, " We might just want to stay here for a moment." I said knowing they would come talk to us, in a little bit.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:36 am

I bit my lip. "I think I need to go talk to Peter alone," I said quietly. It kind of scared me to say that... but maybe if he realized how much he was hurting his true friends he would think twice before doing whatever it was he needed to do. "I'll send the other two in..." I stood up and took a deep breath. My hands were in fists because I didn't want them to start shaking. I made it outside before LIly could protest and before the boys could get back into the room.

"Er, guys, please go back inside. I want to talk wiht Peter by myself. I'll be fine," I added, not sure if itw as to reassure them or myself.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:42 am

I followed Sirius like a bloody hawk. I knew he was ten times worse than I was. And I was livid. I grabbed something and threw it against the wall, not really paying attention to what it was. I could fix it if it broke. "this is bloody bullshit!"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:44 am

"Peter, you just better get your head back together and your priorities straight," I said icily. I didn't want to go into him with Chloe out there... which was why she came out. I moved closer to her protectively though I wasn't sure why. I jumped a little bit when I heard Ember's soft voice from behind us. She sounded wounded or something.

I turned to face her and shook my head. "I can't do that, Ember," I said quietly. The last thing I could do was that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:52 am

"Remus, I'll be fine. You can watch from the window. But you cannot listen," I added sharply.

Peter looked from one to another. He knew what Ember was probably going to talk about... and that was fine. He really didn't care. He just knew that this would be news to the Dark Lord and that would put him into better graces.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:56 am

" God DAMNIT!" I yelled angrily punching a hole in the wall. I need to, my hand started to throb almost immediately. Blood poured out of the cuts on my hands. I started pacing, " Prongs I want to know why he all of a sudden has to leave. " I knew something was up. I just didn'T know what.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:06 am

I held onto Remus' shoulder as he stood in front of me, as much as I didn't want to leave her out here with him by herself, she wouldn't give that up. I knew Remus knew it too. But I wasn't sure if it was the best idea. I sighed this wasn't going to go anywhere. " Remus we'll be watching from the window and the door. " I suggested knowing the only way he would go in is if he'd get back out on the drop of the dime in case something happened.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:13 am

"I know, Sirius, I know. Let Remus handle him right now... It'd do us no good if we went out this upset and yelled at each other. remus has a head on his shoulders better than us..." I hated how we had to be logical about this. It was so damn annoying.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next