Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
8 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 9 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 am

I walked over to LIly and said, "Keep James in for the night," in her ear as I gave her a tight hug. I knew she would hopefully understand. I went over to CHloe and repeated the same thing quietly. "Boys, calm down... everything will work out," I said to the guys.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 9 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 am

"Thanks CHlo," I said putting on my cloak. I was watching everyone and I knew no one was going to sleep well tonight. Ember was still shaken and I swear I could see fumes coming from Sirius's ears still. "Don't do anything stupid. I'll see you all tomorrow for take-two, right?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:54 am

I grabbed my cloak and gave my best friend and baby sister big hugs. "Alright, I agree wtih Moony. Take-two is gonna kick ass! Love you guys, and see you tomorrow night," I said. I hardly ever say I love you to any of them even Ebmer... but it just felt right tonight. LIke it needed to be said.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:55 am

We said good-byes to everyone. " Everything will work out... " I repeated her words as I tried to make them set in my head. I couldn't shake this. " I'll try to keep stupid things down for the night." I laughed.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 am

I watched the others leave and felt like I had to fight back tears. Stupid hormones... they were affecting me already. I moved to the table and started clearing up everything that had been out taken out for supper that no one really ate at all.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:02 am

" Pettigrew told us to wait for them to leave then get her..." I told the other deatheaters with me. I shook my head. " This better be the right way Pettigrew." I mumbled knowing he would be disguised. We sat in the shadows waiting for Potter and his mudblood wife leave followed by the werewolf and his little lady leave with him as well. " We will wait a little more then go in."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:04 am

i saw her reaction. " Woah hey..hey hey." I hugged her, " Why the crying?...They're coming back tomorrow night sweetheart." i told her with a smile on my face.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:10 am

I put my head on his chest and laughed a little bit and pulled away. "I know... I just think everything tonight is catchign up to me," I said. "And these damn hormones... I am a couple months along you know." I smiled at him. "Why don't we lock up and head to bed? I'm sure we could figure out something to calm our nerves..." I teased, tracing my finger on his chest.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:12 am

"Wait until Black is asleep," I said from my disguise. "It'd be best to take her quietly than have to put up a fight. She'll come... just threaten her by threatening them... it'll be easier. The rest will come though," I added quietly. "So there's no need to worry about that."
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:15 am

I grinned, " Sounds good to me darlin' no need to twist my arm" I said with a grin. " I'm just going to get the front gate...then I'll be up to join you." I said smiling. Although completely honest not sure as to if it was safe for the baby. I gave her a kiss and headed outside to close the gate.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:18 am

I coudlnt' stop him before he was out the door. I listened intently and heard nothing. I went upstairs and watched SIrius come back toward the house unscathed. I started to undress.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:20 am

" He's out front go through the back now..." I over ruled Pettigrew so I did, " We can distract Black. I said as I came out of the shadows and sent " RICTUSEMPRA!" Right at him and laughed as it took him completely off surprise. " Oh come on now Black....you think you would know something was up." I laughed again as I disarmed him and watched him as he hadn't yet seen me. " This is to easy..." I snapped and two men went towards him. While a few others went into the house to surprise the almost Mrs. Black. " Keep him down here and out of the way."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:22 am

I stayed in the shadows and closed my eyes as I knew where they were headed. I opened them and saw the shadows up through the window of Ember and Sirius' bedroom. I hated to watch it unfold but it had to be done.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:33 am

I heard something behind me and turned with a smile on my face that went away instantly. "No! Where's Sirius? What did you do to him?" I asked, grabbing my shirt and covering myself, glad I hadn't gotten to my pants yet.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 am

I flew back and broke the fence as I landed. I got up and looked around to find who it was. To find my wand get taken from me. I was readying myself I was a sitting duck. I was used to this, knowing my family they should know I prepare myself for being disarmed. I saw two men come over to me. I grinned, " Well, hey guys..I hope you know how to fight." I told them hell, I had to inform them. It was only fair as McNair went into the house I was about to yell when one of the fists crashed into the side of my face as I hit the wall. That woke me up. I took hold of the one and threw him hard into his buddy and they both charged me. I took a swing at the pair as I clotheslined them both as I found another one come behind me and start choking me. I was going to throw him over. Just running low on air. I tossed him over me as I coughed and had another fist hit me in the side of my face.
I heard one of them say how hot she was. that she was naked, they can see her. " NO!" I yelled, Hear me...god Ember Hear ME. " EM!" I yelled loud. I was driven intop the wall by someone I flung my head back and headbutted them as he sent me crashing through the whole house as I was blasted out the back door.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next