Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

+4
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Lily M. Evans Potter
Sirius Black
Ember Potter Black
8 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 10 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Alexander McNair Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:40 am

I yelled from upstairs, she heard us element of surprise was over. " I SAID KEEP HIM QUIET!" I yelled angrily as I went into her room. " Well aren't you a looker." I said with a grin on my face. " Some of us may need to have a little fun with you." I said gazing at her. I spit on the floor, as I knew she and how fuming Black was to get here. There was more people on the way here to help. People think Black would be hard to handle. You take something he loves and he will break. I stepped towards her, backing her into the wall, I stroked her face. You definitely are pretty." I said as I grinned about an inch from her.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979 - Page 10 Empty Re: It Just Got Interesting -- August 1979

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 am

"Oh am I?" I asked, fighting to keep the tears from entering my voice. "Then why don't we go somewhere and you leave him alone?" I needed to fight from throwing up in my mouth. I would do anything to keep them from hurting him. "I haven't said a word about the alley way... so why are you here? Just so you can fuck somebody's fiance?"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:48 am

I felt the need to continue fighting as I ran back through the house at the wizards who expected me to be down I stumbled as I ran but I couldn't stop running. I took one down as I punched him hard as I could muster I wiped the blood running from my nose off with my sleeve. I looked like hell. My whole body ached, but it was not going to stop. I got hit in the back with something I dropped to the ground as I slowly got back up they took that opportunity to kick me hard in the stomach. I fell to the ground as I laid there he went to kick me again I grabbed onto his leg this time and pulled it out from under him as I managed to jump up. " Come on now..surely you can do better. " My whole body hurt but I was going to break my way through them to get to Ember. I punched one guy he puched me I punched him harder and he punched me. I fell back into the house as another one pointed their wand at me. " RICTUSEMPRA! He said, as they needed to keep me busy it seemed. I fell back into the house as I crashed through the walls. Landing hard on the ground slower to get up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:50 am

I laughed, " I don't answer to you Potter..." I snapped, " but that could be the fun I mean, yes..." I said with a movement I ripped the shirt out of her hands. " Maybe damage you a little more. " I said with a smirk as I was contemplating. We were told we could do whatever we wanted as long as we got her there. " Hm..." I said pushing her down on the bed.
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:55 am

They walked up to me I punched the one in the face and brought the others face to meet my knee. I had to keep going no matter how much I was hurt. " EMBER!" I yelled to let her know I am coming. No matter what I am coming. I was hit in the back with a chair as I yelled in pain as I hit the ground. Slowly getting up, turning around and getting punched in the face I through my fist into the nearest face. I watched him crash to the floor as I then kicked him hard in the stomach. then my arms were drawn behind me. " Crucio." One of them said. I dropped to the ground yelling in pain. I knew I couldn't give up. I was pushing my body to all ends.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:56 am

I contemplated fighting back or not. I wasn't just going to lie there willing to let him have his way with me... but I was pregnant. How in the world would I do this? I bit my lip seductively. "I don't think it would be considered damaging if I were willing," I whispered using the sexiest voice i could muster. I moved slowly to try to get my positioning just right without it being obvious what I was planning on starting with. I heard Sirius scream my name and I had to bite my tongue to keep from losing my nerve. It killed me to even pretend to be interested in this person.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Peter Pettigrew Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:59 am

Still in a disguise I Apparated into the bedroom. "McNair, enough!" I said in a deep strange voice. "This isn't the way it's supposed to go down and you know it. You disgust me." Then I apparated back down to my hiding place so Ember wouldn't be able to figure out it was me.
Peter Pettigrew
Peter Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:05 pm

" CRUCIO." This one was laughing as I yelled in pain. I couldn't help but scream I had to fight back. He took off the curse I took that opportunity to fight back as I got blasted through the brick wall to the backyard. I laid there for a little bit I was losing this. I heard some more noise upstairs. " No.." I said. " NO!" I yelled Mustering up the strength I had in me, I was not giving up. They just hit me in the face and blasted me in the yard again. One shouted to McNair. " LET'S GO! HE WON'T STOP!" I almost laughed bitterly. " Of course I won't you idiot. " I said raspy voiced. I couldn't believe this. " What do you want with her. " I asked more in a demanding voice. I wanted to know and now. I was not going to give up and one just hit me with crucio. I dropped to the ground screaming. Telling me we don't answer to you black. If there was ever a time where I hated my name.....it was now.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Alexander McNair Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:11 pm

I shrugged, " I can just easily get bored for now and just have a little fun later." I said with a grin still on my face. " All right " I said Grabbing her hard on the arm and the ends of her hair. " Come on now...We have to leave. " I said dragging her out of her bedroom. Down the stairs. To see Mr. Black covered in blood and laying on the ground. " Well, it didn't take to much did it?" I asked the death eaters around me and they laughed and said just took a little convincing. They sent him through the brick wall this time. " Good choice. " I said as we watched him crash through the wall and assuming unconscious. " Let's go."
Alexander McNair
Alexander McNair

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:14 pm

That did it. The tears fell from my eyes but I couldn't even muster the energy to fight them like Sirius did... I didn't want anything to happen tothe baby. It was so hard goign with out a fight. I just couldn't even try to save myself if it meant putting the baby in harm's way. And so I went with them after Sirius fought so hard to keep it from happening... But he wouldn't have wanted me to I'm sure... not with the baby... but I wasn't about to let them do anything to either of them, either. I just didn't know how to fight back without hurting my little boy or girl.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10