Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

+25
Parker Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Sirius Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Constantine Black
Liam Collins
Evan Potter
Nathaniel Lupin
George Weasley
Percy Weasley
Cathleen Clearwater
Ember Potter Black
Sedona Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ryan Black
Leopold Greyback
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
James Potter
Alysha Lupin
Caellum F. Weasley
Dean Black
Juliet Finnegan
William J. Lupin
29 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018 - Page 11 Empty Re: We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:19 am

Lincoln Matthews wrote:When Juniper walked back, I held out my hand for her to take.  "Come... let's get to the cottage with the kids and the rest of the family," I said to her softly, squeezing her hand comfortingly.

I nodded and off we went. Once we were at the cottage, I looked for the kids and quickly found Elliot talking with Parker and Abel with Leo. I turned to my husband, "At least the kids seem okay."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018 - Page 11 Empty Re: We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:55 am

I left Sedona while Will went in search for Nate.  I knew either he would find him or Faith was already with him -- at least, that was what I was hoping.  I saw Lincoln and Juniper come in and I went over to them, embracing both of them.  "how are you holding up, dears?" I asked them gently.
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:56 pm

I saw my parents walk in and I looked at Parker.  "I'm going to go check in on them," I said to him, standing up and squeezing his shoulder as I walked towards my parents.  That was when Nana Cathie went over.  I smiled slightly and liked that everyone treated Dad just like he was really their family.  It helped me to know that everything was cool in our family like that.  When I got to them, Nana Cathie put her arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to her.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Thu Oct 29, 2015 3:53 am

I walked over to where Lucy and Ayden were.  "How are you doing?" I questioned, not entirely sure how the two fo them were holding up.  They had been having difficulties over the past year or so.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Parker Weasley Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:51 pm

I nodded at Elliot whiel she stood up and went over to her parents.  I sighed heavily; there was such a mix of emotions from everyone who was there.  Students and professors were there as well, to pay their respects to one of the best Headmasters Hogwarts ever had.
Parker Weasley
Parker Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Fri Jan 29, 2016 2:31 pm

I looked at Penny and shrugged.  "We're coping the best we can," I said to her honestly.  I was not entirely sure how Lucy was -- but I knew that this was extremely hard for everyone.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:22 pm

I nodded, having to agree with Ayden.  "That pretty much sums it up," I said, taking a sip of the tea that he had brought me.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Lincoln Matthews Sat Feb 06, 2016 3:23 pm

Cathleen Clearwater wrote:I left Sedona while Will went in search for Nate.  I knew either he would find him or Faith was already with him -- at least, that was what I was hoping.  I saw Lincoln and Juniper come in and I went over to them, embracing both of them.  "how are you holding up, dears?" I asked them gently.
I was glad that Elliot came over to her Nana.  I smiled at her the best that I could.  "Things are alright," I said to her.  "Just as one would expect them to be."
Lincoln Matthews
Lincoln Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:26 pm

I made my way over to Lucy and Ayden with Parvati.  I went to say something when Lucy saw me and stood up.  I was slightly surprised by the tight embrace she gave me, but then I realized we were basically family.  She knew how much her dad had helped me.  "I am so sorry, Lucy," I said to her gently.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Cathleen Clearwater Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:27 am

I put my arm around Elliot when she came up to me.  "I know," I said to my grandson gently.  "You know you have everyone here for you, dear."
Cathleen Clearwater
Cathleen Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Elliot Matthews Mon Feb 29, 2016 6:27 am

I kept my arm around Nana Cathie and looked at my parents, seeing how vacant Dad's eyes seemed.  I looked at my mum and could see her concern.
Elliot Matthews
Elliot Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:29 am

Constantine Black wrote:I jumped slightly when Evan spoke.  I took a deep breath.  "Yeah, it will be... but I was there," I said to him, pointing to my head.  "You know, with my Sight.  And... I can't handl eit."  I at least could admit that much.
I felt bad for the kid.  I knew it had to be hard dealing with Sight and everything that comes with it.  "Stan," I said gently, "if you are having a hard time, sometimes talking about it helps.  You have many people willing to be there for you.  I know that this is hard on everyone... but you still need to be able to talk about what you Saw."
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 am

I ran a hand through my hair and wished that Evan was right.  I mean... it would make everything so much easier.  How could I talk about what I Saw?  I swallowed hard and sighed.  "I know," I managed to say.  "But some things I just can't put into words."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Mar 09, 2016 1:27 pm

Liam Collins wrote:I made my way over to Lucy and Ayden with Parvati.  I went to say something when Lucy saw me and stood up.  I was slightly surprised by the tight embrace she gave me, but then I realized we were basically family.  She knew how much her dad had helped me.  "I am so sorry, Lucy," I said to her gently.
I had seen Liam and went to him straight away, leaving Ayden behind.  I gave Liam the tightest hug I could because I knew how much Dad had helped him.  "Liam, you loss so much, too," I said, letting go and looking at him with tears in my eyes.  "I am so glad you were able to make the wake."  Then I looked at Parvati and smiled sadly.  "Thank you for coming, too, Parvati."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:58 am

I nodded at Lucy and took a deep breath.  "Of course I came," I said to her gently.  "Your dad made an impact on so many people... I wouldn't be here if it weren't for him."
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next