Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

+25
Parker Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Sirius Black
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Constantine Black
Liam Collins
Evan Potter
Nathaniel Lupin
George Weasley
Percy Weasley
Cathleen Clearwater
Ember Potter Black
Sedona Black
Lily M. Evans Potter
Ryan Black
Leopold Greyback
Elliot Matthews
Abel Matthews
James Potter
Alysha Lupin
Caellum F. Weasley
Dean Black
Juliet Finnegan
William J. Lupin
29 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018 - Page 10 Empty Re: We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

Post  George Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:07 pm

I walked up and saw that Dean was speaking with my lovely wife.  I sat down, sighing heavily.  "Talking about the kids and everything?" I asked, sounding drained.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018 - Page 10 Empty Re: We know you'd be with us if heaven wasn't so far away -- Fall 2018

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:23 pm

Nodding to George as he came to sit with us. " Cael eat anything?" I asked him. My son was close to uncle Remus he had sort of become to idolize him in a sense. He just seemed to come out to himself because of Remus.

Last edited by Elena S. T. Black Weasley on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:28 pm

I knew that we needed to deal with the loss with ourselves, but only after we knew our children would be okay.  I could see the wear on George, though.  He may not have always been close with Uncle Remus, but he had become part of the family.  I had a feeling his wear was based on trying to help his family more than anything. 

When George shook his head, I sighed.  "Dona and Cael will end up being skin and bones by the time they get through this," I noted as my daughter refused to eat anything when she handled loss either.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:13 am

Lucy Lupin Greyback wrote:I thanked my husband.  "You have thought of everything," I said to him quietly, sipping at it. the warmth made me feel a littel closer to my mother and father.
We were good at pretending things were fine in front of everyone else.  I nodded at her.  "I have tried, anyways," I said, meaning the tea and our lives in general.  I squeezed her shoulder gently, but got up and walked away.  I did nto want to deal with pretending right now.  Not when things were so sad and disguises were wearing thin.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Black Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:06 pm

After swimming a bit, I made my way tot he dock and pulled myself up onto it.  I was dripping and the fall air was brutally cold on my wet skin, but it was okay.  It kept me numb as much as possible.  I shook my head to rid it of some water and looked towards where Uncle Evan was speaking to Stan still.  something was not right... but I was not in the right state to ehlp Constantine.
Ryan Black
Ryan Black

Back to top Go down

Post  William J. Lupin Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:05 pm

I nodded to Gran as I set off to find uncle Nate. Smirking at the title because he was a lot younger then dad. It sort of felt almost strange to call him uncle though considering at times I felt like I was more mature. Hell I know I am more mature. Smirking at my own joke as I looked around the house, " Nate?"
William J. Lupin
William J. Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:17 pm

I had gone to the old treehouse and had my moment.  Now it was time to face reality.  To face that I would no longer have my older brother to help me through anything.  I did still have Will and Lucy... of course my sister and Mum, too.  Faith would be there fo rme, too.  but none of it was the same.  I was walking through the house when I heard my name.  Will was searching for me it seemed.

"Will," I said to him, approaching my nephew (though, in all honesty, he had two years senior to me and much more maturity).  "I didn't realize you came back..."
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:13 am

Constantine Black wrote:I had been pretty quiet during the whole thing.  I knew what I had Seen and knew what I had felt.  But I said not one word about it.  I could not.  how could I?  It was Granddad and Grandpa Remus after all...

I stood up and moved away from everyone.  I did not feel like talking and I did not want to have to lie to anyone.  I felt tears burning in my unseeing eyes.  Yes they were for Grandpa Remus... but also because of everything that had happened and that I had Seen happen to him since he left.  And what I Saw happen to Aunt Chloe... I just could not handle it any more.

rushing outside, I bumped into someone and quickly apologized -- I hardly ever made that type of mistake, people tended to forget I was blind -- and just ran out to the lake behind the cottage, stopping at the edge of the water.  I just needed away from everyone and every thing.  I was sick of it.  I fell to my knees and put my face in my hands.
When I was bumped into, I looked to see it be Constantine Black rushing past me.  I took a deep breath and then went towards the child.  I walked up behind him and cleared my throat on the off chance he did not hear me approach.  "Stan," I said to him softly.  I was not good with comforting even though Stan was Killian's age.  I was not one to be able to help with words.  "It'll be okay," I added gently, not entirely sure if that was what he would want to hear.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Liam Collins Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:18 am

It was all because of Professor Remus Lupin that I was not a dangerous werewolf... well, in a manner of speaking anyways.  I was still what I was; there was no hope for that.  But at least I had escaped from Greyback.  I found a family and had a family of my own.  The cottage was practically overflowing with family, friends, students, coworkers... all for Lupin.  If only he realized how many lives he had touched.  The triplets went off to find their mates to try to comfort them.  Parvati stayed with me as we walked inside.  There was a mixture of tears and laughter; something that I thought he would want to have there.  I would find his family first, the ones that were left.  I looked at Parvati and gave her a kiss on the cheek as I went over to where Remus's step-mother was.  "Ma'am, can I interrupt?" I inquired, always being polite.  Mum would have raised me no other way once she got her hands on me.
Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:46 am

I jumped slightly when Evan spoke.  I took a deep breath.  "Yeah, it will be... but I was there," I said to him, pointing to my head.  "You know, with my Sight.  And... I can't handl eit."  I at least could admit that much.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Tue Sep 15, 2015 12:43 am

I nodded as I watched my son and niece looking down at there food. " He becomes someone else..." I said as I was gesturing to the group.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:39 am

I followed Elena's gaze and sighed.  "They all do," I said.  My boys were nowhere in sight and that worried me.  I looked around for the twins and saw them together with Graham and Ben.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:50 am

Ayden Greyback wrote:
Lucy Lupin Greyback wrote:I thanked my husband.  "You have thought of everything," I said to him quietly, sipping at it. the warmth made me feel a littel closer to my mother and father.
We were good at pretending things were fine in front of everyone else.  I nodded at her.  "I have tried, anyways," I said, meaning the tea and our lives in general.  I squeezed her shoulder gently, but got up and walked away.  I did nto want to deal with pretending right now.  Not when things were so sad and disguises were wearing thin.
I bit my lip and sighed.  I left the mug on the end table and followed Ayden to the other room.  Yes, there were plenty of people around, but I had to do this.  I took his hand to stop him from walking away.  "Ayden, I am sorry," I said to him.  I felt tears rising in my eyes once more.  "I don't want to lose you, too.  I just haven't been handling the last couple of years well at all."  I wiped my eyes and tried to give him a bit of a smile.
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:17 pm

I was sitting in a corner, kind of by myself.  I separated myself from Lily for the moment because I needed it.  I had to have a moment.  I was so numb and in pain at the same time.  I had not seen sirius since the funeral home. I was worried about him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:48 am

James Potter wrote:I was sitting in a corner, kind of by myself.  I separated myself from Lily for the moment because I needed it.  I had to have a moment.  I was so numb and in pain at the same time.  I had not seen sirius since the funeral home. I was worried about him.

I kept myself far away from everyone as I couldn't stop thinking. This is all because of me and I can't take it. Biting my lip, as I saw James. I felt as though all eyes were on me. Walking over to James as I sat down beside him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next