Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE) Empty She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:25 am

I felt like I was miles away, lost in my thoughts.  My father had my mother in hi grasp again.  I had no idea what she was doing.  That man was a monster and she was so sweet.  No one except a handful of people really knew my real last name was Riddle, not Winters.  I did not need any of that to go against me.  I looked up from staring down at my hands folded in my lap, sitting by a little fire I had burning to keep warm on this bitter cold afternoon.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE) Empty Re: She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:29 am

I wrapped my arms around myself as I walked through the snow.  I knew if any of my cousins saw me outside in this weather they would yell at me.  I was havin ga hard time finally seeing Don and Leo together.  Leo and I broke up almost a year ago... this was silly.  They were an item for a few months now... it should not bother me as much as it did.  I saw someone from the corner of my eye and I had to take another look in that direction.  We made awkward eye contact and I could not help but smile and look down.  It was Tommy and the only reason it was awkward was because neither one of us had expected the other to look.  I meandered over to him and saw he was by a little fire.  "Well... looks like you've got quite a set up here," I said, though he looked quite distracted.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE) Empty Re: She walks like summer and talks like rain -- Late Fall/Early Winter 2018 (DONE)

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:31 am

I smiled at her.  She looked a little down.  "I try," I responded.  I would keep with the small talk, but I knew there was something going on with her.  "Everything alright?" I could not help but be worried a bit. I heard everything that Quinn had gone through in the past.  I knew a lot from what RJ has told me about Leo, Sedona, and Quinn.  I felt bad fort aht love triangle and that someone as kind and gentle as Quinn got tossed aside.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:33 am

I was grateful that he had this little fire out here.  I warmed my hands as I thought about how I wanted to answer him.  Shrugging, I decided to go with the truth.  "Not exactly... but I'll get there.  I'm just being the typical girl," I said, shaking my head a little.  I was sure Tommy would just think that and dismiss my feelings.  It was what most guys did with women in general.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:34 am

I looked at Quinn and shook my head.  "Just because you have a hard time with everything," I said gently.  "You don't always have to pretend that it's okay all the time.  You are allowed to be upset about things," I informed her.  There was no reason to pretend things were always okay.  I knew Quinn and Leo had been pretty serious.  I put a hand on her shoulder for a moment and then I let it drop.  I did not want her to think anything of it...
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:35 am

I was not quite sure if I believed him.  I mean, I knew I did not always have to keep it together, but I was not about to let it all show, either.  I rolled my eyes at Tommy.  "If only it was as simple as that.  something tells me that you are no friend of simple, either," I added.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:37 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "What makes you say that?" I inquired.  She was right o course... but it was not something that I made well-known by any means.  If the other students found out about who my father was... it would be horrendous.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:26 am

I rolled my eyes at Tommy.  "You're out here in the cold brooding," I pointed out.  "Since we both know the cause behind my strife, what about you?  Care to share?" I asked.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:28 am

I could not help but chuckle slightly, knowing Quinn was right.  "Oh... it's nothing," I said hoping she would just let it go.  I did not want to get into everything.  I knew I would nto tell her the whole story and I did not want to worry about what lies I wove.  And I really did not want to lie; it would make me no better than my father.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:30 am

I rolled my eyes and rubbed my hands over my arms.   "I don't believe that, Tommy," I said ismply.  I figured that he really would not open up to me... it was not like we were close or anything.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:32 am

I saw her shiver slightly and made the fire a little bigger,moving closer to her to help her keep warm.  "Quinn... it's really nothing," I tried to convince her and even myself.  There was just no way that I was okay with Mum being back with my father.  Even after I told her about the way he had threatened me numerous times.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:33 am

Why did guys have to be so difficult?  I put a hand on his shoulder.  "I don't believe you," I countered.  "I really don't need all of the details.  But talking about it -- even if it's vague -- it may help."  I looked at him and smield as reassuredly at him.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:34 am

I looked into her brown eyes and felt comfort.  I sighed and ran a hand through my hair.  "Well... my mum is with a guy that is no good," I said vaguely.  "It's actually my biological father... and he's horrid."
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:35 am

I stared at Tommy.  I knew that he only had his mum.  I did not think anyone knew who his real father was -- at least except maybe Ryan who was his best mate.  "Oh, I'm sorry, Tommy.  I can't imagine," I said, leaning closer to him.  It was mainly to keep warm, but also to comfort him the best that I could.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Tommy Riddle Winters Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:38 am

I felt my heart stutter when Quinn rested her head on my shoulder.  I put an arm around her and rested my head on hers.  "I've known about him for a little while now.  I never thought that my mum would go back to him... she used to always move us around to stay away from him when I was younger.  I just don't have any cluse as to why she would do this," I said, shaking my head.  It just stunned me as to what was going on at home.
Tommy Riddle Winters
Tommy Riddle Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next