Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Constantine Black Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:48 pm

I chuckled.  "Ian, you're right about that... they do tend to add drama," I agreed.  "What were you thinking eactly, though?"
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 7 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Dec 08, 2014 4:46 am

"Let's just get out of here," I said, knowing that my parents were home and so was Marie.  I did not want to be forced to have my little sister tag along with us.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:43 am

"I'm game for that.  And then decide what to do from there," I said, standing near Stan so he could use me as a guideonce we all started to get on our way to cause some mayhem.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:17 pm

I chuckled and went with Vinny as we all sort of sneaked out of the Crabbe household.  We were almost out the door when Aunt Millie called ot us.  We all kept our groans to ourselves as she appeared around the corner.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:52 am

"Boys... what are you up to?" I asked, coming into the room where I saw the four of them tryiing to quickly leave.  "It better not be anything major..."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Dec 29, 2014 3:08 pm

I looked up at my mum, containing a groan.  "We're just going out for a bite and a walk," I said to her, easily keeping my tone light and casual.  "You know, the normal."  Like she cared that much if we caused trouble.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:54 am

I smiled as innocently at Mrs. Crabbe as possible.  "Don't fret, Mrs. C," I said to her casually.  "We won't cause any trouble."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:44 am

I smiled at Aunt Millie.  "I'm here... I'll make sure we all stay on our best behavior," I assured her.  Of course she knew how we were.  I would be worried if I were her, too.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:23 am

I chuckled.  "Like that'll put her mind at ease," I muttered under my breath.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Millicent Bulstrode Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:27 pm

I chuckled at the boys, especially constantine.  "Well, don't get caught," I said to them, knowing that they were going to do what boys did.  I smiled at them. "Be careful and I'm making a big meal for dinner... so be home by then."
Millicent Bulstrode
Millicent Bulstrode

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Jan 16, 2015 12:20 pm

I smirked at my mum and nodded.  "Not to worry, we'll all be back.  Mind if the guys stay for supper?" I questioned, looking at the group to see what they thought about it.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:25 am

I nodded.  "Thanks a lot," I said, smiling ever so politely at Mrs. Crabbe.  Once she was gone we left quickly.  We started laughing as soon as we were out of range.  "Did you guys invite Killian?" I asked, realizing we were missing one.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:21 pm

I looked over at Rory and shook my head.  "No, we didn't," I said, not entirely sure if I wanted Potter along.  But then again, he was sort of like Black.  he was a Slytherin, but one would have to be careful due to his family.  "Why don't we go back in really quickly to send him a note?"  I was not entirely sure if I wanted to face Aunt Millie again... loved her to death, but she always wanted us to stay all the time.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:13 pm

We waited while Rory made the quick note since we figure he would be the quickest and the quietest of the four of us.  When he returned to my side we started forward again.  "What's the plan?" I questioned.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:25 pm

I shrugge.  "There's not much of one," I said to Black.  "Dorian just wanted to get out and do something"  I figured that would be a good enough answer.  We always found something to do.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next