Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:21 am

I nodded and stood up, jotting notes down to our favorite cohorts and partners in crime -- Rory, Mina, Daphne, and Stan.  "Or do you just want the guys?" I asked, looking over at Dorian who was reading over my shoulder the names on the individual notes.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 6 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:30 am

"How about just hte guys?" I suggested.  "Mina can get temperamental sometimes wtih even Daphne and Marie," I pointed out to Vinny.  "I really don't feel like dealing with that drama."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 am

I laughed at Draco and nodded.  "I think that sounds lovely," I assured him.  "Neither one of us have been perfect in this relationship by any means.  Let's just try to make it better from here on out, hmm?"
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:24 am

I smiled at her.  "That sounds wonderful," I said to her.  I let go of her to finish up tidying up the dining room and the kitchen.  "Would you care for a glass of wine?" I asked her.  I, of course, woul dnot be joining in that glass, but that did not mean she could not have one.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:57 am

I nodded at Dorian.  "Yes, that's true," I said, having to agree with my mate.  "I'll just send word to Rory and Stan, then."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:09 pm

"Perfect," I said, taking a seat on the couch, putting my feet on the coffee table.  They were always good at getting back to us quickly.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Nov 17, 2014 12:46 pm

I smiled at him and shook my head.  "No... if you're going to be sober, you know that I will go through that with you," I said to him.  That had never changed.  I always promised that if he stayed sober and would nto touch alcohol, neither would I.  It was a way for me to support him.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:44 pm

I nearly forgot she told me that so long ago it seemed.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek.  "You really are the best, Pansy," I said to her.  No one else would have put up with any of this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:54 am

I sat down next to Ian.  "You want to talk about it at all?  Or just chill until STan and Rory get here?"  I asked.  I assumed that they would both come together rather than separate.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:34 pm

"Well, the short version is my parents got back together," I said simply. There really was no reason to get into it more than that.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:29 pm

I smiled at Draco.  "I try sometimes," I said to him sweetly.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:32 pm

I got the owl from Vinny and Flooed to the Crabbe household.  "Hello?" I called out, stepping from the fireplace gingerly.  I had to be careful; I was not at the Crabbe household that often.  I had no idea where things were.  "VinnY?  Ian?"
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:12 pm

I got up and went to the fireplace.  I put a hand on Stan's arm.  "Hey, bud, just step straight forward," I said to him, brushing him off as he did so.  I led Constantine to the other room where Ian was.  "Our man Stan is here," I annoucned as if Dorian needed to be told that.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 am

I walked through the fireplace at my own home and then stepped out into the Crabbe den or something.  I followed the voices and saw Vinny, Ian, and Stan there.  Constantine seemed a little out of place.  "Hey boys, the party can now officially start.  I'm here," I teased.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:53 pm

I chuckled and shook my head at Rory, noticing how much more at ease Stan seemed to be now that his best mate was there.  "We were thinking of doing something... but wihtout the girls because they could just add drama to everything," i explained to the guys.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next