Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 5:29 am

I smiled at her and shook my head slightly.  "Well, then there's no point in being this awkward around each other.  We are married, you know," I pointed out, giving her a wink.  I knew it would be hard to get around everything, but still.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 3 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 6:46 am

I chuckled, happy to see this side of Draco again.  It was hard for me when he had started treating me the way he felt towards his own father.  of course, I had caused that.  I did not want a disgrace to the family name, but I had never realized what it would do to Draco.  I hit him with a pillow playfully.  "That is true, Draco.  I think that I'll make some dinner... what do you want?  I can make your favorite... still haven't lost my special touch," I teased.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 08, 2014 5:02 pm

I was glad that we were easing up on each other a tad.  "I dunno... last time your special touch on my favorite dinner was blackened to a crisp salmon," I pointed out, teasing her.  "Perhaps I could just make some supper..."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:16 am

I rolled my eyes, wanting to smack him.  "Oh, alright.  I suppose Ian would prefer that, anyways.  Though I have gotten much better," I pointed out, knowing that being a mother and wife I should be able to cook better.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 09, 2014 6:45 pm

I highly doubted that and I gave Pansy a skeptical look.  "Uh-huh," I said, shaking my head and starting to head downstairs.  "It's alright... you don't need to know how to cook I suppose."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon May 12, 2014 10:33 am

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.  "You are quite the arse, Draco," I pointed out playfully as we went towards the kitchen.  "I can still help with something, though.  Give me a job to do."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 13, 2014 6:37 am

I pretended to think of a job for her to do.  "Stay out of the kitchen," I teased as I started to grab ingredients to make supper.  I knew Ian would be home soon.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu May 15, 2014 10:03 am

I shook my head at him.  "You are such an arse, Draco," I said, glaring at him a moment.  "I'll go set the table I suppose." I grabbed dishes and walked out of the kitchen.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 5:00 am

I stepped out of the fireplace after having walked Stan home and could hear voices.  I swear, if their mum was here... I may have to say something to Dad.  I turned the corner and saw my mum setting the table.  "Hi Mum," I said, startled by seeing her here.  She has not been around since they started to try a separation before a divorce.  She looked happy.  I gave her a kiss on the cheek and then went into the kitchen to see Dad making supper.  "Hey Dad," I said to him, noting how he looked as though he were... somewhat happy.  The look I was accustomed to seeing on his face.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 9:46 am

I looked up from chopping vegetables and saw Ian.  I smiled at him and said, "I didn't hear you come in."  I continued chopping when I sensed him still standing there awkwardly.  I stopped and turned around, crossing my arms in front of me casually.  "Alright, Ian, what's going on?" I knew my son well enough to know something was on his mind, but like me and his aunt, he was awfully good at hiding it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 6:11 am

"Mum's here," I said, uncertain what was going on.  I was glad that she was here, but Dad was here, too.  Was something wrong?  Were they gettig together to tell me as a team that they were ending their marriage or something?
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 6:21 am

I chuckled slightly at Dorian's response.  "Yeah, I know.  So what's the problem?" I asked, going back to cutting up the vegetables.  I knew that it must seem foreign for him to see her here now, though.  I stopped and turned back to Ian.  "We're going to work things out... that's why she's here.  She's actually back."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Sun May 25, 2014 11:22 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him.  I wanted to be happy about it, but was guarded.  One thing I learned from grandfather was not to let your opponent know your emotions.  Not that Dad would lie to me on purpose or really was an opponent, but it was something I practiced on a regular basis.  I wanted to be more like my grandfather in the long run than Dad.  Dad had grown weak according to Grandfather, something I did not want to do.  "Are you serious?" I inquired, wanting to know for sure before I smiled about it.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun May 25, 2014 11:26 pm

I knew that Dorian tried to hide his emotions and protect himself.  I nodded at him.  "I wouldn't lie to you, Ian," I assured him.  "This is for real.  I'm not going to promise that it'll work, but I'm going to try to make sure it does."  I wanted Ian to have a family and a better family than what I ever got.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu May 29, 2014 10:09 am

I heard the boys talking in the kitchen.  I smiled slightly when I heard what Draco was telling Ian.  I walked in and looked to see what else needed done.  Teasing them, I said, "You two really haven't gotten much done in here... so I need to start cooking?"
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next