Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 8 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Rory Pettigrew Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:28 pm

I sighed.  "so no plan," I said simply, knowing I could get away with it.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 8 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon May 04, 2015 2:34 pm

I rolled my eyes at Rory.  "Not yet," I pointed out.  "Theh plan always unravels itself in due time."  I knew that we would have to wait around for Potter.  Hopefully he would not be too long.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Wed May 06, 2015 5:20 pm

I sighed.  This was going to turn into something big... there was no way to avoid that.  "True," I said, agreeing with Dorian.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Thu May 14, 2015 12:48 pm

I got the invitation and I went to the crabbe household.  I found the guys outside thanks to Mrs. Crabbe.  "Hey guys," I said to them as I approached.  Malfoy and I had issues, but so did Malfoy and Stan.  So we all just dealt with it like it did not exist, I guessed.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 am

I turned and saw Killian.  I smiled at him.  "Welcome to the party," I said.  "Now we can keep moving."  I motioned us to start walking again.  We would figure out something to do while we meandered around the neighborhood.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Thu May 21, 2015 4:48 am

I clapped Killian on the shoulder and we kept walking.  I knew things were tense within our own house because of things that happened between Lyla and Ian.  I was actually surprised Killian showed up.  "So... what's the idea?" I asked.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:22 am

I smiled at Killian politely and then started to lead the way.  "Let's go walking towards the park," I suggested.  "At least there we might find some fun."  I smirked at Vinny because he knew what I was thinking of doing.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:14 am

Great, we were going to pick on the weakest link or something at the park.  I kept the slight aggravation of this out of my behavior.  I started to get a bit of a headache and I rubbed my temples.  "This is going to be rough," I muttered to Rory and Killian as we walked behind the older guys.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 am

I shrugged.  "Yeah, well, it saves face," I muttered to Constantine, though I could see the look that was on Rory's face.  he looked like he was going to enjoy this.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:52 am

Dorian and I were talking quietly between just the two of us.  "So are we going to really let them be in the 'it' group?" I questioned.  "I mean, Black and Potter are questionable at best... Pettigrew, though, he seems to be good with us."
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:08 am

I heard Killian and Stan.  "Guys... what are you talking about?  It's entertaining," I said to them, hands in my pockets as we walked leisurely towards the park.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:58 am

I glanced behind me and noted the excitement on Pettigrew's face and the uneasy apathy on Potter's face and the look of contemplation on Black's.  I faced forward again and shrugged.  "I'd definitely say Pettigrew," I said quietly as we walked.  "Let's give Potter and Black more time.  Besides, Lestrange seems to be okay with Pettigrew, too."  Of course I was speaking of my cousin, but I called her Lestrange nonetheless.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:07 am

"Of course you thinks o, Rory," I said to him absentmindedly.  "The two of them actually like you.  Being a Black and Potter, we have to do so much more to live up to the Slytherin name... and netiher one of us really cares about all that."
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:19 pm

"Well, I'd say we care about living up to our names in general, but not up to the Slytherin standards of a namesake," I amended for Stan.  at least, I cared about being a Potter.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:27 am

I smirked.  "Since when does Lestrange make our group decisiosn?" I questioned, though I was perfectly okay with it.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next