Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Dorian Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:48 am

I left and ended up at the Crabbe household.  I walked in leisurely and saw my best mate sitting at a desk working on something.  "Oi, Vinny, what do you think you're doing?" I asked.  We did not have school... why on earth was he working?
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 5 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:59 am

I looked up from my desk at which I had been filling out some applications for the following summer already for potential internships and job opportunities -- pending my NEWTs, of course.  I smiled at Ian, setting down my quill.  "Well, I'm thinking about my future, mate," I answered him, rolling my eyes slightly.  "You seem to be in a decent mood..." I eyed him curiously.  I had not seen him this happy since before summer started and he found out about his parents' separation and his father cheating.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:14 am

I looked over at Draco as I went to pick up the dishes.  "If you'll let me," I said, treading carefully.  I did not want to just assume that since today was good, that he would want me to come back home.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:58 am

I stood up and put my hands on her shoulders, kissing her forehead.  "Of course I wnat you to come home," I said to her, grateful that I was able to say that honestly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:39 am

I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist.  "Then home I'll come," I assured him, smiling.  I always wanted to be in his arms -- despite everything, I sitll loved him.  I always had.  At first it had almost been an obsession, but it had changed.  It was real love.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:30 am

I smiled and kissed her again, helping he rclean up the table and kitchen.  "Do you need help moving anything back home...?" I asked, feeling like a scumbag for having done this to us in the first place.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:14 pm

I smirked and leaned against the kitchen counter.  "No... there's only a little bit.  Nothing major... just some clothes in a hotel room," I said honestly.  I looked up at him and into his blue eyes, getting lost like I used to get lost in them before our separation.  "Are you sure about this?" I asked.  I did not want to get hurt again.
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:45 pm

I stared at her, confused.  "Of course," I said.  "Why would I not be sure about doing this?  You're my wife... and I was the one who screwed up... started drinking again and it led to a lot of other issues.  Not that I can blame it entirely on the alcohol..." It was not Pansy's fault anything that had happened over hte summer.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 12:34 pm

Vincent Crabbe Jr. wrote:I looked up from my desk at which I had been filling out some applications for the following summer already for potential internships and job opportunities -- pending my NEWTs, of course.  I smiled at Ian, setting down my quill.  "Well, I'm thinking about my future, mate," I answered him, rolling my eyes slightly.  "You seem to be in a decent mood..." I eyed him curiously.  I had not seen him this happy since before summer started and he found out about his parents' separation and his father cheating.
I rolled my eyes at him, but was pleased to see him put down the quill tht had been in his hand.  "I am in a good mood," I said honestly.  "What say you to going out and causing some mayhem?" I suggested.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 1:46 pm

I shook my head at him and kissed him.  "That didn't mean I had to give up so quickly on us," I said to him softly.  "You're not entirely to blame, Draco.  Just remember that."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:02 pm

I could not help but laugh a little bit.  "Pansy... you've been there so much for us, you definitely did not give up quickly," I assured her, wrapping my arms around her again.  I did not want to let her go.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:23 am

I eyed Dorian curiously for a moment but then shrugged.  "Alright, I'm always game for mayhem, you know that," I said, standing up and stretching slightly.  "Is it going to be just us... or are we going to get teh gang together?"
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:36 am

I sighed, shrugging.  "It doesn't really matter to me," I said to him honestly.  "We could see if anyone else can join us."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson Malfoy Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:12 am

I looked at him and sighed.  "I know... but still," I said.  "I should have known you by now... that leaving is the worst option possible."
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 pm

I could nto help but chuckle.  "I didn't give you much of a choice," I said, holding her all the more closer to me.  "We both did stupid things... let's leave it at that, hmm?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next