Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

+5
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Dorian Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson Malfoy
Addison Logan Black
Draco Malfoy
9 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 9 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Rory Pettigrew Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:02 pm

I stared at Killian and Stan.  "Yeah, I guess that's true," I said to them.  "But I still don't think it's that big of a deal anymore..."
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016 - Page 9 Empty Re: If I were brave enough to ask you to stay -- Late Summer 2016

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:47 am

I rolled my eyes at Crabbe.  "Since this has to deal with Riddle and everything else," I said to him quietly.  The three boys were trailing behind a bit and they were also talking.  "It'll be fine.  You know Pettigrew will be good for it."
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Constantine Black Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:06 am

I stayed quiet and just let Rory and Killian bicker a little bit.  I had my hands in my pockets, listening to their footsteps on the ground and the soft sounds of nature to guide me and give me the sort of echo radar that was my guide of where to walk.  Different sounds sent out the echo location that I seemed to have that, in a manner of speaking, let me see where I was and different people.  One reason why I loved it when it rained; it was as if I could see again... just in black and white.

I raised my head when I heard the group of kids, seemingly before the others because they would have said something.  I let out a barely audible sigh and that made Killian shut up.  "Have they been spotted yet?" I whispered so Malfoy and Crabbe would not hear me.  That was when I could hear Rory go up to them.  "Nevermind..."  rory was slowly being lost to us... and this was just another example.
Constantine Black
Constantine Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:26 pm

Rory went up to the other two and pointed out the kids all because Stan sighed.  They would have been spotted nonetheless, but it just would have been better if our mate had not ratted them out.  I sighed.  "Stan, what are we going to do?" I muttered quietly.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:48 am

Pettigrew came up to us and pointed out the kids.  I smirked.  "Let's have some fun, shall we?" I suggested, looking at Dorian.  I always followed his lead; it was just something we did.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:39 am

I had spotted the kids and pointed them out to Malfoy and Crabbe.  I was pleased when they actually listened and got smirks on their faces.  "My thoughts exactly," I agreed with Crabbe as we veered towards them.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:54 pm

I grinned at Crabbe and Pettigrew.  "Ah, yes, let's," I said, following Vinny towards the group of kids.  "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" I said, announcing our presence to the lads.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincent Crabbe Jr. Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:09 pm

"Looks like a few piggies or something," I said, raising my eyebrows and watching the kids squirm while we surrounded them.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.
Vincent Crabbe Jr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rory Pettigrew Mon Feb 29, 2016 5:37 am

I laughed and wanted to roll my eyes at Killian and Stan, but I did not.  It would do no good to draw attention to them while I was trying to fit in with Malfoy and Crabbe.
Rory Pettigrew
Rory Pettigrew

Back to top Go down

Post  Killian Potter Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:13 pm

I put a hand on Stan's wrist to stop him from walking.  "Let's just stay back," I said to him quietly as the other three went to thekids.
Killian Potter
Killian Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9