Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
6 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 5 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  Lyla Potter Wed May 06, 2015 4:07 pm

I looked at Dad as he went into the kitchen to probably help mum.  I was so glad that Xander was coming over... I wondered if there would be any more discussing this because Xander's parents would probably come as well.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 5 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  James Potter Sat May 09, 2015 5:02 pm

I stood up and went into the kitchen where Lily was.  I sighed and leaned agaisnt the counter.  "I hate this," I said to her quietly so Lyla would not hear me.  My daughter was supposed to be innocent... and this meant that everything changed.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 am

I got the message from Mr. Potter to come over for Lyla. It was weird, I wasn't sure on how to take it. I showed it to mum and dad and let them know I was going over. They may come over too but I figured I might as well get there. I showed up at the door, knocking on it " Hello?"
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Mon May 18, 2015 11:24 am

I nodded at Xander when he showed us the letter.  "Be careful," I warned, unsure how James would be acting.  I looked over at Aimee.  "We really ought to go over, too.  I think that'd be best..." I mean, we would have to talk about things and try to calm James down.  I was sure he was going mental right now.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Thu May 21, 2015 12:55 pm

I nodded, " It'd be good to help them relax a little. Xander probably went to help Lyla calm down. " I agreed. " It will help if we go over, couldn't hurt right hon?" I asked him as I put my book down and standing up, stretching as my back cracked. Smiling, " Let's go.." I said walking over to him and holding my hand out.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Fri May 22, 2015 9:03 am

I gave Aimee a quick kiss and then we headed over to the Potters.  We Apparated there and knocked on the front door.  Then I just shrugged an walked in; I did not really care.  "Lily? James... it's just us," I called out.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:57 am

Xander Black wrote:I got the message from Mr. Potter to come over for Lyla. It was weird, I wasn't sure on how to take it. I showed it to mum and dad and let them know I was going over. They may come over too but I figured I might as well get there. I showed up at the door, knocking on it " Hello?"
I was sitting in the living room continuing to nibble on the ice cream until I heard Xander's voice.  I jumped up and reached him before my mum or dad could.  "Xander!" I said, grasping onto him like he was the only thing that could save me.  I felt the tears well up in my eyes.  I did not realize how much I needed him until that moment.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:23 am

I heard Xander show up and Lyla's relief when he came over. I put my hand on James' shoulders as he went into the livingroom. " don't worry..." I said as I took his hand as I led the way out and seeing Regulus and Aimee show up. " Hi guys." I said as I let go of James to greet Aimee and Regulus.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:49 am

I was not entirey sure how I felt about Xander being the one to comfort Lyla, but I knew she needed him.  So I just kept my mouth shut.  I heard Reg and Aimee come in and I walked over to them.  "Hey," I said to them.  "Some night..." That was the biggest understatement of the century.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Thu Jul 23, 2015 4:10 am

I sighed and said, "Hey... figured we'd come over to see how Ly was doing and the two of you."  I had not known James well, but I had heard enough of my brother's stories among having seen them in action at school while I had been there.  With Sirius and I having reconciled, I got to know James and Lily far better than I had ever known them before.  So I knew that James would not just sit on the sidelines with this... he'd involve himself somehow.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:35 pm

"She's better now that she has Xander here," I said, sighing.  I shook my head.  I could not stand still, though.  I felt like I needed to do something.  I wanted to do something to fix this... even though I knew I could not.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:11 am

Glad they were finally together as tears clouded my vision when she called out for Xander bringing me back to when I was calling out for James. " Hey guys.." I said quietly as I walked slowly out of the room after smiling a hello to the pair of them. Knowing Aimee she would follow me to help me with a couple of snacks.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Regulus Black Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:33 pm

I smiled at Lily and when she went off to get snacks and aimee followed her.  I looked at James.  "You can't handle this like you normally do... he's just a kid -- and really, so are his parents," I said.  No, I was not saying that just because the Malfoys were family; I was just reminding James that this was not a situation he could act now and then think later.  Granted, I could easily talk to Narcissa about everything and see if there was something we could do about it.
Regulus Black
Regulus Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Aimee Thomas Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:36 pm

I knew Lily's expression. I followed her out into the kitchen as we prepared some more snacks. " Well..you can talk to me you know." I informed her with a reassuring smile.
Aimee Thomas
Aimee Thomas

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:14 pm

I knew Regulus was right, even though I hated to admit it.  I sighed and stared at him.  "Then what do I do?  I need something to be done..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next