Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

+2
Lily M. Evans Potter
James Potter
6 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Nodding, " All right...I am assuming Xander will get here before we are done talking. Just keep him entertained please..." I informed him. I knew he wasn't happy about it. But if she needed him here. He had to make it happen. I took his hand and squeezed it. " we'll be back"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017 - Page 2 Empty Re: Exactly how unpleasant this will be depends solely on you -- February 2017

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:38 pm

"I'll behave," I assured Lily.  I knew what it had meant to them to have us guys with them.  As much as it bothered me since I was her father, I knew that it would probably comfort my daughter greatly to have Xander there.  I went to find some parchment and a quill to jot down the note to get him to come over.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:01 pm

I took a deep breath before looking at him, " You better." I said as I walked by giving him a peck on the cheek as I looked up to the stairs as I headed towards Lyla's room. How on earth would I start this type of conversation. We will call it a horrible situation. I got to her bedroom door, knocking lightly. " I opened it a bit. "Lyla?"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:46 pm

When we got home I heard Mum and Dad getting into it downstairs.  I had gotten changed into some baggy sweatpants and pulled a t-shirt on.  The sweats were actually Xander's.  I had been curled up in bed, sitting there with a book in my lap trying to distract my mind, with some of my favorite music on.  But nothing was working.  I heard a knock on my door and saw Mum peeking her head in.  "Mum... will you and Dad please try not to fight about what happened?  It's not like anything said or done is going to change what happened," I said quietly, not looking her in the eye.  I just felt ashamed and like it was all my fault.  I did not ask for him to do this... but I could not help but feel that way.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:06 pm

I gave her a smile, " Can I come in sweetie?" I asked her as I slowly stepped in. " I mean, we're not fighting about what happened. We were just discussing, we are done now though.....sorry that we were loud." I said as I sat down on the bed beside her. " Your dad is trying to get Xander to come over..." I let her know. I did not know how to start this type of conversation with her. " Ly...." I bit my lip as I was trying to figure out what to say. I would have figured she'd noticed when James had his slip. I guess not. " I have a reason for coming up and talking to you." I led my way very slowly into this conversation.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:07 pm

I nodded at my mum's question and lifted up the blanket I had been under so Mum could come sit next to me beneath of it.  It was not entirely cold or anything, but it was comforting to say the least.  "About what Dad said?" I asked, picking at the corner of my book.  I had heard it.  I just, at first, did not think much of it since there was so much going on.  But now that I had let my mind linger and wander around everything that happened in the last twenty four hours, I realized what he had meant by that.  I was just afraid to ask because I was not entirely sure if I wanted to know the answers to my questions.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 am

Running a hand through my hair, " Yeah...about what your dad said..." I said, taking a deep breath as I climbed in under the comforter as I continued. " Well, it's a very touchy subject for the two of them. IT's happened to me before....twice actually....I was ambushed...because of my blood type. " I shook my head at that. I had to think of a way to put it for her, " I know what you're going through because of what he did...I did it too...Thinking it was your fault. You did something to make it happen..." I said as I felt the tears coming, I blinked them back. " Your dad came to my rescue..." I said with a smile. Knowing how terrified the three of them looked. " I had never felt so broken before and it's scary."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:15 am

I curled up closer to Mum and rested my head on her shoulder.  I wiped at my eyes.  "I hate this... I don't know what to do," I said, tears making my voice a little thick.  "I just keep thinking... how is anyone going to want me?  I love Xander, but why would he want me now?  And Mum..."  I was not entirely sure if anyone ever really believed me when I said this, but I had to tell my mum.  "Mum, I never slept around... and - and he took that all away from me.  And I can't help but think it's my fault -- I was dating them both... I shouldn't have done that."  I hated that this happened.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 am

I leaned my head on hers as I felt if she was letting them fall I could. I turned to her " None of this is your fault. You yourself told me you never slept around...Xander loves you...I know he does. You can see it in his eyes when he looks at you." I said trying to help her feel better. I know it will take time. " Your dad is working on getting ahold of him through Reg and Aims." I explained, " It will get easier to deal with...I'll be honest...I stayed with your dad almost constantly I felt so bad. I felt like I was being annoying or something. I could not go through the halls and feel safe unless I was with anyone..whether it be your dad or your aunts...uncles..." I explained. " None of what happened makes you less of a treasure and I want you to know that..." I said as I turned to face her. The pair of us with tear stained faces.

I ran my hand through her hair, " You di not cause this to happen....at all.. I know that phase. It takes a while but eventually it will build you back up and you will become stronger because of a terrible situation. You never know what you are capable of until someone or yourself is in danger. The adrenaline boost is over the top." I went on, " I understand with the body going frozen when it happened. " I wiped my eyes as I recognized the face that sat beside me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 am

I knew that I told Mum that, but I just felt like I had to continue to explain myself with this situation at hand.  I wiped my eyes and looked at Mum.  "This must really be bother Dad if he's willingly letting a boy come over," I said, trying to use a joke as a defense mechanism to make us feel better and to cope with this.  I stared at Mum, getting serious again.  "It eventually gets easier?  Did you lose your trust in guys after that?  Like with Dad?  Or did that do nothing with your relationship?" I knew I was overthinking everything and panicking about it all.  I just did nto want to lose Xander... if I lost him, I knew I would not be able to make it through this.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:40 am

Laughing a little, " He knows how much easier it will be for. IT was easier for us having the boys with us." I said as I looked ahead of us. " Eventually gets easier....your dad actually ended up teaching me self defense. How to deal with losers like that and just take care of the myself. " I said remembering those days. " Well, at first it was anyone but your dad who touched me I screamed....but eventually your uncles could tap my shoulders again. Without me reacting like I did."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:22 am

I sighed and thought for a moment.  "I want him to teach me," I said, looking at my mum.  "He'll do that, right?"  I did not know why I felt the need to ask, but I had to know.  I wanted to not be afraid and defenseless like that again.  "Like... right away.  I can't get it off of my mind, Mum.  I need to do something.  I need ot bury myself into soething else right now..."
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:36 am

Nodding, " I'm surprised he didn't get you going on that already to be honest..." I said with a smile. I want her to know there is nothing we won't do to keep her safe. " Of course he'll teach you...nothing he won't do." I told her reassuringly. " I am actually sure once he gets you to come eat something he'll talk to you about it...he actually taught me...which is why I am a slight bump on my forehead." I pointed smirking slightly as I remembered head butting Mrs. Malfoy.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 am

I noticed Mum's bump for the first time.  "What'd you do?" I asked, not entirely sure if I would want to know.  I was not sure if I could eat anything.  I just did not feel like I could eat anything with the way that I felt at the moment.  I just wanted to do something else right now.  "He will start right away, though?"
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:36 pm

" I may have lost my temper with Mrs. Malfoy..." I explained as I smirked, "Your dad didn't think I would ever do something like that. I may add. " I said as I looked at her expression. " Well, it's not like I go around doing that to everyone." I said as a matter of fact. " The sooner the better"
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next