Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017 Empty It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:48 am

I was smashing down firewhiskey and anything else that I could get my hands on.  Lyla chose that prick over me?  The hell with that.  I was not going to be okay with that.  She was mine... I knew where she would be at an hour such as this.  She always thought she was sneaky... I knew she would be meeting him by sneaking out of the grounds.  I would get to her before she could leave.  I would make her realize that she belonged to me and not to anyone else.  I walked confidently and calmly towards where the passageway she would use to get out of the grounds.  I saw her beautiful red hair and I grabbed her arm.  "Lyla, we need to talk," I said darkly.  Talking was not what I wanted... but I would get that later.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017 Empty Re: It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:47 am

I had just been ready to get out onto the grounds to go through the Whomping Willow passageway sicne I knew how to keep it from killing me to go and sneak off campus to see Xander when I felt someone grab onto my arm so tightly that I thought that it was Professor Snape.  I saw that it was Ian... but I could tell that he was extremely drunk.  I was a little worried about that crazy look in his eyes.  "Ian, what are you doing?" I asked, whispering hoping that things would not be get out of hand and get us both in trouble... though I sensed that I was going to be in trouble no matter what.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017 Empty Re: It's a cold and it's a broken hallelujah -- February 2017

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:10 pm

I pulled her away from the entrance and made her follow me by pretty much dragging her.  I pushed her up against the wall of the hallway and got right in her face.  "What do you think you were doing?  Just having fun?  Was it all a game you were playing?  You made me fall for you, you little bitch.  And for what?  For you to just dump me for someone like him?" I spat at her, glaring at the woman I loved.  I wanted to make her feel the pain that she made me feel.  I was not going to stand for this.  I wanted her and I would get her any way that I could have her.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:31 pm

He had both his hands on my arms and I was smashed against the wall.  I felt like I could not move... this was not cool.  "Dorian, you're drunk.  Go back to Slytherin dorm," I said, hoping that I would not have to do anything major.  I needed to get him to just go back to his dorm.  I did not want to have to deal with him.  I wanted now more than ever to be in Xander's strong arms.  "Ian, please... just go," I whispered, cringing when his grip tightened and his lips went to my neck.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm

I pulled away from her and brought her to an even more secluded area.  Someplace I knew I would make her feel insecure.  She hated dark, close places.  I would use that to my advantage now so I could make her see what I wanted her to see.  I had it in my head that the reason she chose him over me was due to the fact that she probably ended up putting out for him... well, I was tired of being pushed the side.  I slammed her against the wall and started kissing her.  I was larger than she, so this was easy to make her mine.  And I would do just that.  I would make her feel pain the way she made me hurt.  I loved her, I hated hurting her, but I was dark... revenge ran through my blood.  I would make sure she knew what she was just tossing away for the trash that was Black.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:32 pm

I gasped when he threw me up against the wall again.  I tried to get away from him but when we moved, my fears crept in and I was at a loss of what to do.  Everything was closing in around me... And Dorian was overwhelming and I could not even push him away.  "Dorian, no... please, stop," I said, hating how small my voice sounded.  He pushed my face against the stone wall, making me cry out slightly.  I felt a trickle of blood come down my cheek.  My breathing was starting to come faster and faster out of fear and the fact that i could not move.  I was going to start hyperventilating and I knew what Dorian was going to do... and there was nothing I could do about it.  He slipped the sweatpants that I had stolen from Xander off of me along with my panties as his hands went up my shirt.  I tried to fight him, I really did... but I was such a tiny little thing.  All I could do was close my eyes while tears escaped.  I could not do anything and when he was finished, he smacked my and let me fall to the floor.  I had my hand on my cheek, trying to catch my breathing because I was shaking and panicking.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dorian Malfoy Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:37 pm

I had not listened to her.  I was so angry with her and I was so drunk.  I was done with her... I got what I wanted.  What I waited for for what seemed like so long... I even laughed when I saww her crumple to the floor.  "You're nothing, Lyla.  You are utterly pitiful," I said, kicking her and walking away.  I was done... I had only seen red and what was done was done.  He could have my sloppy seconds.
Dorian Malfoy
Dorian Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:45 pm

I sat there for a moment after he walked away from me.  I had pulled my pants back on and I sat there, wrapping my arms around my knees that I had pulled up to my chest.  I wanted to calm down before I went to sneak off to where Xander was probably getting extremely worried about me by now.  Once my breathing was under control, I stood up realizing how shaky I still was.  I did not hear anything or anyone so I went to the passageway by the Whomping Willow.  I waved my wand and was able to manipulate something to press the notch on the trunk.  I wiped at my cheeks and could only imagine how I looked.  I was not sure if I could tell Xander the truth of what happened.  I just wanted his arms around me.  I needed his arms around me.  I finally made it to the Shrieking Shack and got outside of it where I saw him pacing in the moonlight.  I wrapped my arms around my chest as I walked up to him.  "Xander," I said quietly, my voice sounding so small and scared.  I wanted to just collapse in his arms and cry.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:40 pm

I heard Lyla come in and she had dried blood on her face. I rushed over to her, " what happened baby?" I asked her walking towards her slowly. She looked as if she may collapse. I went to hug her and wrapping my arms around her, sye felt like she melted. "what happened?"
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:48 pm

<<btw, I love his pic! >>

All I needed was his warm embrace.  I wrapped my arms around him and managed to say, "You can kill him," before I started sobbing.  Everyone told me he was bad news and I just did not listen.  I would have never thought that he would have done that... but then again, I guess I never really knew him.  I calmed myself down and I pulled away enough to look Xander in his beautiful blue eyes.  I knew I was safe and that nothing would hurt me... not with him here with me.  "It was Malfoy," I said, unable to call him by his name like I normally did but wanting to call him worse at the same time.  "He was clearly drunk... and he was pissed off.  And I couldn't move -- couldn't breathe.  That bastard got me in as enclosed a place as possible and I got so freaked out... I couldn't do anything.  I froze..."  I buried my face into Xander's chest, feeling so humiliated and angry and hurt and weak.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:09 pm

I let her finish telling me," oh baby girl..." I whispered as I held her head against my chest. I would kill him. I will kill him for hurting her. I felt my body tense up. I scooped her up and walked over to the couch and sat down with her on my lap. I had her on my torso than I ran my hands through her hair. " I will make him pay." I said surprising myself with how dark i sound. " i am so sorry you had to go through this"
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:17 pm

The way he sounded made me lift my head from his shoulder and stare at him.  I swear if it had been under any other circumstance, it would have been so sexy.  Right now, it was a little scary... but I was grateful to have someone like Xander to protect me.  I snuggled against him again.  "I'm just so glad I have you right now, babe," I said softly.  I always kept everyone from dogging on Malfoy, kept defending him... but never again.  He deserved whatever hell he brought on himself.  I was quiet for a moment.  "I'm just so stupid... I was a complete moron.  I should have known that it would have ended up like this.  It's in his nature..." I said suddenly, getting angry more with myself than with Malfoy.  I should have known better; I should have listened to everyone.
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:01 am

I held her close as i was only thinking about destroying Malfoy. I couldn't believe he was going to do this to her because she didnt want to be with him. The little daddy's bitch is going to pay. I will make sure of it. " ly you're not stupid. You see the better in people. Even when its hard for them to see it. Its something i love about you. I am not about to let Malfoy take that away from you. Being a good person comes easily to you. I want you to be able to be comfortable. " i finished as i desperately wanted to have her stay with me. " i wont let you see it either. He's mad because you stayed with me and not him. " apparently she was nothing but property to him. That just made me tense up even more. " lets get you back to the tower..." i said as i needed help in what to do.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lyla Potter Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:20 am

I was so grateful to have him by my side. I shook my head at him though. "I want to stay with you. Uncle Remus won't care," I said, not entirely sure about that. I really didn't care at the moment though. I was unsure if I wanted to be by myself. As much as I would hate telling people, I would maybe tell Stan. He could do a lot of damage since he's in the samehouse as Dorian.

<<by the way... Love the insult of him calling Dorian a daddy little bitch!>>
Lyla Potter
Lyla Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Xander Black Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:12 pm

I nodded to her, " I know...we have to get you back to the tower. I will just run a few errands that's it and than I'll be back in the tower all right?" I asked her. " I have to make a few pit stops." I told her honestly was I going to pay Malfoy a visit oh yeah.
Xander Black
Xander Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next