Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 7 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Faith Potter Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:47 pm

I nodded, I couldn't believe it had been two years. I thought back to everything mum and I had been through during the imprisonment. I could only imagine what dad had been through, at least mum and I had each other, dad had no one. I shook my head to clear it and smiled at him. "I'm so glad everyone's doing well. You all deserve it after everything." I smiled down at Lyla, "She's so cute."
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 7 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  James Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:14 pm

I smiled at Faith, taking a drink of my wine.  Harry and Evan were being quiet, but that was probably for the best.  I could feel their hatred towards each other radiating off of them - though Evan seemed to be better since he was holding Lyla.  "She takes my breath away," I said, speaking of my youngest.  "I'm proud of you, Faith... for catching up and being able to handle everything you've had to go through.  It takes a lot to be able to do that."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:02 pm

I tensed up more so seeing Evan holding Lyla. Call it mistrust I don't care. Mum had called Ginny in the kitchen with her a little while ago. Mum probably got Ginny to tell her what had happened. Which made me grasp my fork so tightly as my knuckles went white. I would not cause a scene. I want to really badly, as I heard some whispering in the kitchen for a moment. It was Ginny sobbing, I let a breath out as I knew the sound as sometimes she still had those nightmares of what he had done to her. I wouldn't be able to forgive him for that and neither would Gin, I wouldn't expect her too.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon Jun 23, 2014 2:09 pm

I was happy to hear James say he was proud of my sister.  She deserved it.  I expected no kind words from anybody here, really.  Not even from Lily or Faith... I barely knew who I was, so how could they know?  Just because I was blood?  Clearly that did not work on everyone.  I would try, though, for Lily.  "Faith has done really well with everything," I agreed, trying to make conversation but being horrible at it.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Jun 27, 2014 2:43 am

I pulled away from her as I wiped my eyes off. " I do owe you an apology...I can't come here and then tell you something like that. " I took a deep breath to attempt to calming myself down. I looked to her, " I am so sorry.." I said quietly as I put strawberries onto the tiramisu.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:08 am

I shook my head at Ginny, " Yes you can tell me this...it would have tore you apart if you didn't tell someone." I said as sympathetic as I could. I felt so bad for her, I wish there was something I could to make her feel better. The only thing that would, is time. " You don't owe me anything Ginny." I said to her with a smile. " I owe you the apology for that happening to you." I said, " When you feel like coming out, you can." I said as I took the desserts for everyone. I smiled to the group as I let Ginny catch her bearings, she'll come out when she's ready too. I know she didn't want to have attention put on her so I'll give her that time to herself.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 am

I looked between dad and Evan, not really sure how to react. I was used to talking to one person but never two people giving me praise at the same time. I was still kind of getting used to being around more then one person, but I was getting better at it. It was times like this thought, where I couldn't help but let the old side of me show a bit. I shook slightly but forced a smile at dad and Evan. "Th..thank you." I stammered. "Like I said though, a lot of people are helping me and I couldn't have done it without them. Like you Evan." I smiled over at him. It was true. Between Evan, Professor Lupin and Jetty, they were helping me more then any of them could know. "I wouldn't be where I was now without them. Evan's doing really well to though. He is the one who will be graduating soon." I wanted to put my twin in a good light. He deserved it.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:19 am

I smiled looking at the two of them. "I know... and I couldn't be more proud," I said honestly.  I wanted them both to know it, too.  I saw that Lyla was starting to fuss slightly in Evan's arms.  I stood up.  "Do you want me to take her?" I was not entirely sure how Evan would handle it.  "Or perhaps the loving arms of a big sister might be what the little girl wants?"  I looked at the twins, though Evan seemed perfectly fine with handling my youngest.  I glanced over at Harry and took a deep breath.  It was still highly tense in the room.  I grabbed the bottle of wine and topped off my glass and poured some into my eldest child's.  I gave him a pointed look.  I really wanted him to relax a little bit.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:38 am

I was startled into a slight smile by hearing the compliments from both Faith and James.  I could not believe that I was nothing but evil to James and he was still proud of me.  I looked up at him when he offered to take Lyla.  "It doesn't matter... whatever you or Faith want," I said.  I saw him pour some wine and bounced Ly in my arms a little bit.  She started to quiet down easily but I would give her to Faith if my sister wanted to hold her.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:54 am

I was happy that Father had said he was proud of Evan as well but I tensed slightly, not sure how to respond to holding Lyla. I wanted to hold my baby sister but Evan was being so good right now and I had a feeling it had to do with him holding Lyla. I forced a smile. "She seems to be doing fine with Evan but if you want a break I don't mind holding her." I said looking between dad and my twin. I felt like I could use some of the wine dad had put in his and Harry's glass with how tense things still were, but I knew that wouldn't be happening.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:45 am

I was grateful when Lily stepped back into the dining room, though things were not nearly as bad as what I had expected them to be.  "Here, let me help, love," I said to her, passing out the desserts since she seemed to have lost Ginny.  "Everything alright?" I asked barely above a whisper.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:13 pm

I smiled to the room, I wanted to out right tell him. " Ginny needs to compose herself..." I answered him back hoping if he was curious enough he would go into the other room. It explained why Harry was acting the way he was.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:17 pm

I raised an eyebrow and left the room.  I would ask Ginny -- well at least make sure she was alright.  I found her in the kitchen where Lily had left her.  Even though it was my house, I tapped the doorframe lightly to at least let her know I was there.  "Hey... are you arlight?" I asked her softly, wondering if I was going to be crossing a line or not.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:03 am

I handed out the desserts, " So what did I miss?" I asked the kids as I looked over to Evan who was holding Lyla. I couldn't believe he caused Ginny so much pain. My child....well, not my child since he was five years old. He was a captive to the same man who had us.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:37 pm

I looked up at my mum and shrugged, trying not to wake Lyla.  "Well, we were discussing school," I answered honestly.  I was not sure what all had happened in the kitchen, but I almost felt as though Mum was looking at me differently.  And that told me everything I needed to know.  I had only been doing as I was told because if I disobeyed Peter, I would have been locked away in my room when I got home like I used to be when I had been little.  But then, I guessed that the memories I had may not be real in the first place.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next