Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  James Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:21 pm

I nearly spit out my wine.  "You still have that thing?  How on earth did you manage that?" I questioned.  Did Pettigrew let her have memories?  Or did Ember save it for her?  Or did Harry save it?  Upon thinking about those days I felt that darkness start to wrap around my heart again.  The darkness I fought so hard to control and contain since the days that Pettigrew brought it out in me.  I stood up and grabbed a fresh bottle of wine and poured everyone another glass.  I would be needing it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 4 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:29 pm

I smiled as I noticed James cough a little, " Sorry...." I said to him as I felt like I hurt him. " Em saved it for me." I told him as I felt like I needed to have it more than Harry did. It let me know what we had fought for, made it worth the pain we felt.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:49 pm

I smiled at Lily.  "I'm just surprised that poor thing has made it all these years... for the first year of his life Harry was inseparable with his little stuffed animal.  If I'm not mistaken... didn't he eat one of the eyes off of it?  Or am I thinking of Dean eating his monkey's eye?" I asked.  Sometimes it was hard to keep track of things that happened so many years ago.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:23 am

Smiling, " I believe it was harry to eat the eye of his bear." I said looking to our son who had surprisingly a smile on his face." he never went to sleep without it. It had to be with him...wherever we went he had to see it or be holding it. " I told Ginny.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:46 am

I laughed at reminiscing.  "We could barely clean the poor thing," I added, remembering how Harry would scream for it nearly the second we took his bear away from him.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:21 am

I grinned to Harry as his parents were reminiscing, " It sounds like you tortured your bear as much as I tortured my otter." I said as Harry seemed a little pink. It was nice seeing Harry get the opportunity to be humiliated a bit from his family. As much as he may say he doesn't like it. He is just happy again to have his parents back, along with a little sister to match. To which I would have to help her out in the future.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:49 am

I gave Ginny a smile as my parents were talking. " Yeah, I've heard about how much I tortured it...I don't know what it was about the bear I just had to have it....all the time." I said as I took a forkful of food and put it in my mouth as this dinner was going better than I had anticipated. I looked over to my dad and gave him a quick nod.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:09 pm

I smiled at Harry before taking a swig of wine.  I realized that I had probably had quite a bit to drink already with what little time we had sat at the table.  "There was one time I thought that I had misplaced it... Lily was at work and I was doing some research for Dumbledore at the time and I had Harry with me.  Merlin, someone probably thought I was kidnapping him with the way he was screaming until I finally found it and gave it back to him," I added.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:32 pm

Laughing I remembered when I had come home to James looking extremely frazzled. " It definitely took a lot out of him knowing that he almost lost it." I said reliving those times made it a little easier knowing we are here for him and his sister now. " Afterwards James always did a recon check to make sure he knew where he was at all times." /I explained to Ginny who was smiling.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:47 pm

I laughed, nearly forgetting that I triple checked for it every time that I had Harry with just me or before we went anywhere.  "Ah yes... Harry was the trial and error baby," I teased.  "At least I know what not to do with Lyla this time around."  Of course being blown up and trapped for sixteen years was not on the list of to dos that I had for a second child, either.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:08 pm

Laughing, " Well, at least I could help in some ways.." I joked. I loved this, I missed not having this but I am so glad I have it now. A family to actually have something behind me. I know everyone is behind me. IT's just nice to know I have a constant force of back up.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 22, 2014 6:38 pm

"Well that and being a built in baby sitter," I added, flashing my son a grin.  I hoped he knew i was only half joking.  Lily and I would still need to get out... and who better to babysit Lyla if not her older brother?  I thought it was fair.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:28 pm

" Hahaha....see that's all I'm good for." I said with a smirk. Knowing they were just joking and I of course would babysit Lyla. " She is going to have hell to go through when she starts liking boys." I said as I looked over to Ginny as she smirked at me. " I will be worse with Lyla...and even worse later in life."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:58 pm

I grinned. He was definitely my son. "You know, I made your aunt know that I was protecting her from boys.... She ended up hiding dating one of my best mates and then married my other," I pointed out. "but it never stopped me from being over protective....still an actually."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon May 05, 2014 1:45 pm

I laughed, " Your aunt also hated it for pretty much the entire time....expect lots of fighting.." I told him as I know the whole story there. " His fight with her about hiding the other one was a big one that spilled out into everyone's business.." I explained. Looking to Ginny, " Oh I am so sorry....we're probably boring you."
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next