Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 8 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:25 am

I hastily wiped away my tears and turned to face Mr. Potter. " Yes...I'm sorry..." I said trying to smile as I needed to pretend nothing was bothering me. " I didn't mean to bring anything up....I'm fine ....really." I said as I felt the nerves about to burst from being held in. Did I really want to tell James that his one son hit me and that's why Harry is so tense and why it just brings back big time memories for me. Hard ones that are hard to forget. I looked to his eyes and I could see he knew I was lying. I put my hair in a ponytail as I attempted to give him the most convincing smile I could. " I can't stay in here all night.." I said grabbing myself and Harry a dessert that Mrs. Potter made. James and Lily...they have told me this repeatedly.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 8 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:53 pm

I pursed my lips, not believing her one bit, but knowing better than to press the issue.  If she wanted to ignore it, that was fine.  She spoke to Lily about it and that was better than nothing, I guessed.  I followed her back out to the dining area where everyone was.  I could tell enough that it had something to do with Evan.  What did my son do?  Not htat I wanted ot make excuses for him, but I felt like Peter was to blame for whatever had happened.  Evan would have turned out so differently -- not nearly as dark -- if he had not been raised by Peter.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:43 am

I looked between mum and Evan and nodded, "Yeah, we were just talking about school and how well everyone is, considering everything's that's happened." I elaborated slightly. I wanted to excuse myself and go in the kitchen to talk to Ginny but her and dad came out. She looked as if she had been crying. I could tell it had something to do with my twin and if it had, I had to make up for it. I always had to make up for what Evan did or did not do. What did he do though? I forced a smile and turned to Evan and saw that Lyla was asleep in his arms. As much as I wanted a dessert and as delicious as they looked, I was too tense to eat. "Evan, would you like me to hold her while you eat? I can eat after?"
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:15 pm

I smiled to Faith, " Actually....I was just going to put Lyla in her chair so she could have something to eat too." I said as I briskly walked out into the kitchen and took out some mashed up strawberries. " Just so she can have something too." I said as I brought Lyla's chair out of the closet. Harry went to help me, " No thank you....it's just right over here..." I said as I brought it to in between James and I. She had just woken up a little while ago. I didn't want to stay up all night with her if I could help it. I walked over to Evan and put my arms out to take Lyla.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:47 am

I watched Evan reluctantly hand his baby sister over to his mother and I could see the darkness and hostility start to darken his features nearly instantly.  I picked up my glass and took a big swig to gather myself.  "Well, I think it's time we all dig into this delicious dessert that your mum made," I said, trying to cut the tension as much as possible.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:35 am

I nodded at what dad was sayings and sat down next to Evan. i got us each a plate and placed on infront of him. After taking a bit, I smiled. "It tasts fantastic mum, doesn't it Evan?" I tured to my twin, hoping he would still act civilly even though he wasn't holding our sister anymore.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:02 pm

I took a bite and nodded while I was chewing.  "Perhaps you'll have to teach me how to make it," I said to her politely.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:52 am

I smiled at my twin, happy that he was being so good, even without Lyla. "That sounds like a great idea, doesn't it mum?" I turned to mum and smiled. I took another bite, wishing that some of the tension from the room would leave.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:58 am

That did sound nice. " That sounds good Evan. I would love to teach you both how to make it. " I smiled as I dug my spoon into the dessert. I ended up looking over at Ginny and saw that she was about to crack at any moment to which end Harry hasn't said anything. " So Harry....Ginny. How are you?" I asked him. Trying to break some tension.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:22 pm

I followed our mother's gaze and sighed.  I set the fork down and stood up.  "I - erm - I think I am going to head out," I said, wanting ot make things easier on everyone.  Maybe I would see if I could see Maisie.  I just did not think it wise I stayed there that much longer.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Thu Mar 12, 2015 4:46 am

I stood with Evan. "Are you sure?" I didn't want him to leave but I understood if he had too. "I can walk you out if you'd like." I offered.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:11 am

I did not like the tension in the house, I left the room I didn't blame Ginny at all. I took my dessert plates out into the kitchen. The kids knew that they better come say goodbye to me. I felt so bad for Ginny knew what she went through. My god, I need to talk to James. I placed my hands on the counter and sighed.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Mon May 04, 2015 1:40 pm

I nodded at Faith.  "Stay in here for a minute," I said to Faith, hoping that she would stay after I left.  "Unless you're going to say goodbye to Mum, too."  I did not want my twin to leave with me just because I was the one causing everything bad in this family.  I avoided eye contact with Harry and Ginny while I walked around the table to go into the kitchen.  I tapped lightly on the molding of door frame before walking into the room.  "I'm sorry if I ruined the night," I said to her quietly, only letting her hear the sadness in my voice.  It was not necessarily my fault -- but just because I was told to do certain things in a threatening way by Peter, I sitll had to own up to those actions.  I should have been more like Mum -- strong enough to power through the threats and to deal with them somehow other than to succumb to them.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue May 19, 2015 5:18 am

I nodded and sat back down while he said goodbye to mum. I was still debating if I would stay but I knew I would have to come back in to say my own goodbyes anyway. I would just make sure Evan was okay, then come back in to check in on everyone else. I sighed and forced a smile at everyone else as I finished my dessert.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:32 am

With the hand that was not holding my youngest daughter, I reached over and put my hand Faith's arm.  "You're trying your best, but you don't need to make up or be the middle person with your brother," I said to her quietly, smiling at her reassuringly as I spoke.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next