Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 9 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Faith Potter Sun Jul 05, 2015 4:29 am

I looked down at my fathers hand on top of mine, my eyes widening slightly. I still wasn't used to being touched by anyone other than mum but I smiled up at dad. "But he didn't have mum or you growing up. I'm just a buffer." I replied simply, hoping that Evan wouldn't take too much longer with mum. "I just want to make sure he's okay."
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 9 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  James Potter Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:22 am

I smiled reassuringly at Faith.  "He's in there with your mum... he's fine," I assured her.  "And don't belittle yourself to being just the buffer, Faith.  You are far more than that."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:40 am

I looked back down, not able to look at my dad as he spoke, wishing that Evan would hurry up. "I know he's okay." I replied simply, debating what to say next. "I just want to help him fit in. We lost each other for so long." Tears started stinging my eyes but I forced them back before I was able to look up. "I don't want to lose him again. I just want him to feel like he belongs." I couldn't explain my reasoning to anyone but I knew that Evan was having a hard time because of everything Peter told him about dad but I didn't want something to happen that would cause Evan to want to leave and never come back. I couldn't watching him be taken away again, even if this time, it was his choice.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:28 pm

Her pain made me ache.  I understood that pain.  They all had been taken from me... we all were lost from each other for a very long time.  "You won't lose him again... or any of us," I assured her, though I could not guarantee that something would not try to tear us apart.  "I'm not going to let anything tear this family away from each other again."  I looked at faith and then towards my eldest.  I knew that there was a lot of things that had happened while we were... trapped.  But I was not going to lose any of them because of anything less than death.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Tue Sep 15, 2015 4:24 am

Looking around the house as Evan spoke with mum in the kitchen. If he's leaving it may help Ginny relax a little. Smiling slightly as Dad and Faith had a chat. I ate my dessert trying to help Ginny as I took her hand and squeezed it.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:47 am

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  "I think we need to stop talking and acting so glum," I suggested.  I knew that was a lot easier said than done, but I had to try my best.  Unfortunately, once Evan would be gone, it would be a decent evening again.  I needed to find a way to get my family past that, but how?  Evan was nothing like any Potter in the family.  and that was because of Peter.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:31 am

Evan Potter wrote:I nodded at Faith.  "Stay in here for a minute," I said to Faith, hoping that she would stay after I left.  "Unless you're going to say goodbye to Mum, too."  I did not want my twin to leave with me just because I was the one causing everything bad in this family.  I avoided eye contact with Harry and Ginny while I walked around the table to go into the kitchen.  I tapped lightly on the molding of door frame before walking into the room.  "I'm sorry if I ruined the night," I said to her quietly, only letting her hear the sadness in my voice.  It was not necessarily my fault -- but just because I was told to do certain things in a threatening way by Peter, I sitll had to own up to those actions.  I should have been more like Mum -- strong enough to power through the threats and to deal with them somehow other than to succumb to them.

I nodded to my son as I smiled, " You didn't ruin the night Evan. You don't have to leave. You know that." I pointed out to him as I didn't want him to feel like the odd man out because it was my fault that I didn't fight Peter well enough for my son. " I am so sorry..." I said as tears clouded my eyes as I briskly walked over to him as I pulled him into a hug.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:20 pm

I swallowed hard and hugged my mum back.  "I know I don't have to go," I said to her, trying to sound indifferent in a manner of speaking.  "I think it's best, though..."  I did not want to upset my mum, but I also did not want to make things worse for the family, either.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9