Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:51 am

I had got Harry's message I scribbled a quick note back saying I would love to go over to his place. I was unbelievably nervous to meet his parents from the stories I have been told of them. They are remarkable people. I had got into my favorite roses lace dress, thankfully it is black and grey. So I partnered it with a black cardigan and clear lip gloss. I let my long red hair stay down as I didn't want to be to fancy or to casual.

I finished getting ready and let mum and dad know where I was off too. "See you later!" I told them. I had used a port key that mum made for me. I ended up right in front of the Potter's house. I knocked on the door and waited.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 3 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:57 am

I heard a light knock on the door, I walked over and shouted up to Harry, " She's here Harry!" I pulled the door open and saw a very pretty girl. Smiling, " You must be Ginny?" I asked her and she grinned and nodded, " Come on in." I said stepping to the side as I let her come in.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:26 am

I was happy she was here. I was also really nervous, what on earth was I going to do. I fixed myself up and went downstairs. " Hey." I said to her as she looked beautiful. What was with the Potter men and red heads.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:08 pm

I pulled the chicken out of the oven when I heard all the ruckus in the hallway.  I smiled and made sure that everything was off and whatnot so I would not burn any of the food.  I made my way to the foyer and saw Harry standing there with his girlfriend -- I could easily see why he was smitten by her.  She was quite lovely.  I smiled warmly as I walked up to them.  "Hello Ginny!" I said happily, walking up and offering her my hand.  "I only have one rule... call me James.  Mr. P or Mr. Potter was my dad..."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:14 am

Smiling to our son, I led the way to the table as it seemed that dinner was ready. " Let's eat?" I asked the group. I have never seen Harry look so smitten. I loved that we got to see this now rather than never. I sat down, it was almost as if we were looking into a mirror. I couldn't stop smiling, I had to commend Harry he was quite the gentleman when it came to Ginny. She seems like a very nice girl. " So, how long have the two of you been an item?" I asked, curiousity was getting the better of me, it's not as though I am prying to get the information.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:00 pm

I was happy to see that everyone had smiles on their faces.  I could tell that Harry was a little nervous; it almost seemed he was more nervous than Ginny.  Of course Lily would want to know how long they had been a couple.  One would think that I would have asked that when I said I would help my son set up a shag night pretty much.  But I remembered those days; many a times was I not in a relationship where I would shag someone here and there... not that I wanted my son -- or daughter -- to do that, but I was not too concerned about Harry.  And Lyla was just a baby so I would not have to worry about boys for quite some time.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry J. Potter Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:59 am

I smiled to mum, than looked back to Ginny. " about a year now." I said with a grin as Ginny's colout went to her cheeks. She was really nervous. I squeezed her hand to let her know she's fine. I had a few surprises for Ginny after I had spoke with Dumbledore about the horcruxes she has told me she is coming with me. I cant have Ginny in that. She has to stay safe. " looks delicious."
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 am

"You've been together a year?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.  A whole year and they have not had the chance to do anything?  I gave Harry a look and I shook my head.  I could nto believe it.  I was supposed to be happy my son was not nearly the player I was in school, but still.  I smiled and put some food into my mouth so I would not embarrass Harry.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:22 pm

I nodded, " Yeah, a whole year.." I said with a grin. My mother had already started teasing Harry bout that time when he would pop the question. It terrified me that her and my brothers were putting pressure on him. I want him to do that when he is good and ready. I agreed with Harry, " Yes, it looks delicious." I said looking down to my full plate which I thought had emptied. I made eye contact with Harry who just smiled at me. " So, Mr..sorry...James I know you played Quidditch in the past, have you played since?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:35 pm

I had to tread carefully here.  I smiled at the two of them, being ever so kind about the cooking.  "You know, I keep telling everyone I can cook... maybe now they'll believe me.  Well, I think we should give it another hour or so to settle to make sure we don't have food poisoning or something before we start spreading the good news," I joked, taking a sip of wine.  "Ah, but unfortunately there were years where I couldn't do much of anything... though I do have to say I have gotten back out to flying, only for leisure.  Harry has mentioned you're a chaser on the team?" I asked to clarify.  That was, of course, my favorite position.  I had to say that I succeeded quite well as a chaser back when I was in Hogwarts.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:02 pm

I nodded as he spoke, " I play Chaser...it's amazing. The thrill before a game...I love it. Just something I haven't really gotten used too. " I laughed a bit, this was a lot of fun. I don't know why I was nervous. " I hope to continue playing hopefully one day for the Harpies." I said as I blushed slightly. Thinking it silly I wanted to become a professional Quidditch player.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:34 pm

I grinned.  "That'd be a great team to play for after Hogwarts," I said, remembering some different statistics that I had read about different Quidditch teams.  "You're just going to need to try to be at the top of your game at all times.  Which, from what I've heard, won't be that hard to do.  It's not like you don't have plenty of brothers to help you with your Quidditch skills.  Charlie would surely help you the most... even if he did end up chasing dragons."  I had heard about that after being let out... I had to catch up on all sorts of things.  It was not too difficult as so many people wanted to fill me in on everything.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:10 pm

I laughed, " My brothers love Quidditch...just not as much as I do. Charlie helped me a lot....Fred and George helped a lot too. Told me how to keep an eye on the beaters. " I went on, " To look for eye contact or deliberate avoiding...once I got the hang of what they meant I saw it constantly. " I said, " Thank you...I appreciate that.." I said finally letting someone else get something into the conversation. I have been trying to not blabber endlessly about Quidditch and I looked around and everyone was smiling.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:38 pm

I understood wat she meant.  I was glad that it was easy to talk with Ginny about Quidditch -- well, at least about something.  I was sure that she was so entirely nervous... I remembered how I was when I met the Evans.  Okay, I really was not that nervous, but normal people thought I was crazy for not being nervous about meeting her parents.  "So, Ginny, are there any fun stories that we may not have been told about eiter the two of you.... or you can just rat Harry out," I said wiht a grin.  I was sure there were stories that Harry has not told us.  "Unfortunately we can't do the whole 'embarrassing the living daylights out of Harry' by telling old stories of when he was just a lad... I always wanted to do that, though.  I'm sure that your parents have done it plenty of times to you," I added.  It was pretty much eevery parents' dream to tell embarrassing stories about their kids to their loved ones.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:02 pm

Smiling glad to see this going so well. " Well, the only things we could tell you were the cute little boy days." I told her as I smiled to Harry. Thinking back to when he was just born up to the time we were almost killed and kidnapped by Peter. " I can show you the stuffed animal he had when he was little.." I went on. " We would love to hear some stories. "
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum