Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

+2
James Potter
Harry J. Potter
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  James Potter Mon May 05, 2014 2:00 pm

"The one spilling out into everyone's business... are you talking Remus or Sirius?" I asked, wanting clarification.  "I'm pretty sure that they both caused a big mess."  then I stopped when Lily apologized.  I could not help but laugh.  "Ah yes.. we tend to get carried away.  You are more than welcome to interrupt us.  I won't take any offense."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

I know we haven't had these talks...TBD - Page 5 Empty Re: I know we haven't had these talks...TBD

Post  Harry J. Potter Sat May 24, 2014 9:02 am

I looked to my parents as I couldn't help but smile. Ginny looked like she didnt mind at all. I could not be happier to have this conversation with them. I loved having the ability to have this again. She knew how I i was just being here.
Harry J. Potter
Harry J. Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Mon May 26, 2014 2:54 pm

I was smiling as I saw the look in Harry's eyes. He wouldn't have this any other way. Nor would I to be honest. I looked when Mr. Pott...James, said to interrupt them. " Oh not at all...I have nine people at least minimum to talk with. I enjoy being able to hear words sometimes.." I said with a smile.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue May 27, 2014 1:04 am

I chuckled.  "Oh, I can imagine.  I bet it's ten times worse now that they all have girlfriends and wives now, too," I added, shaking my head.  "Though, with all of us, when we get together it's not any better.  between the Lupins, Blacks, and us... it's like we haven't spoken to each other for sixteen years... oh, right, because we haven't," I said chuckling slightly.  As bitter as I was about it all, I could make jokes about it.  It was a way I coped with it all.  I took a drink of the wine and realized that I was quite a few glasses in as I topped it off again.  I looked up at Ginny.  "How do you like having little ones around?  Harry said you were an auntie... to Bill and Percy's sons?  Did I get them right?  Well, they're the oldest ones anyways as the rest of them are still infants basically," I amended slightly, knowing that Lenni and Jada had twins with Fred and George.  And I knew that Des had a daughter with Charlie -- Remus spoke nonstop of her and of Parker.  There were just so many Weasley's, it was hard to keep them all straight.  And the fact taht Remus's half sisters were married to two of them, my niece to one of them, Ember's adoptive niece married to one of them, and Harry dating one of them.  It was a complicated mess of red hair.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Tue May 27, 2014 2:05 am

<< Okay, I can delete this if we don't want them to enter... but Evan is antsy.  Ooh, it could be like Lily didn't invite him to this dinner particularly, but convinces him to stop by for dinner in general and he just happens to crash this one.  Much to Harry's dismay?! >>

I could not believe that I was actually doing this.  I hated the man everyone called my father.  Peter was more a father than James ever was.  He could not even protect his own family from the Dark Lord.  Of course, he should have just joined the cause... it would have been so much better for them.  But I digress.  I stood in front of the door to the Potters' house.  I could hear voices from within - laughter.  This had to be a mistake.  Why was I listening to her - to Lily - to my mum?  She wanted us all to be a family, but I could not see how it would work.  I was not sure if I could stand being in the same room as James and Harry.  I refused to call him dad.  I took a deep breath.  I knew how much it would mean to Mum if I at least tried.  And I did love her.  I wanted to show her that, too.  She had another baby -- Lyla.  I had a little sister.  Maybe James could be more of a father to her than to any of his other three children.  I knocked on the door and waited, not wanting to just walk in.  This was not my home after all - it was theirs.  I heard silence in a moment after I let my hand fall back to my side.  This would be interesting.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Tue May 27, 2014 1:45 pm

I sighed as I walked down the sidewalk toward my parents house. I wasn't sure I really wanted to go over but I knew Evan wouldn't come so I owed it to mum to be there. I needed to make up for my twin, he doesn't really care about our father or our brother Harry and I felt I had to pretend to almost be both of us for their sake. I turned up towards the shot walkway that led to the door and stopped suddenly when I saw a silhouette waiting by it. I smiled slightly when I realized that it was Evan. I took a deep breath and made my way towards him. "Hi Evan." I smiled when he turned towards me. "How are you doing?" I always felt like I was walking on eggshells with him. I had to know how he would react to me before I could say anything else.

<< like Krysta said, if you want me to delete this just say the word Smile >>
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed May 28, 2014 4:07 am

<< Okay, just wanna say it... the twins look gorgeous together Razz  I love their avies! lol >>

I looked at Lily and then at the kids.  "Were we expecting anyone?" I asked as I stood up.  If it were any of the family, they would have just walked in and interrupted the dinner instead of knocking.  I glanced at the time; it was not exactly late -- around seven at night -- but it was almost too late for any type of official to come knocking on our door.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed May 28, 2014 4:24 am

I was not expecting Faith to be here.  I was slightly relieved and yet my resentment towards her made me uneasy of her presence here.  "I've been far better," I told her honestly.  "How are you?  What are you doing here?" I had almost hoped that it would be something quick for me to pop in for a dinner like Lily wanted me to do.  Though I did love her like a mother, I still found it hard to call her that.  I did not have a true connection to any of them.  As much as I did not like to admit it, Peter had made sure of that.  For what reasons, I never got the chance to ask thanks to James.  With how many voices I had heard within, I wished I could have just walked away.  I still could... they would have thought that Faith knocked, not me.  I only had mere moments to decide what I wanted to do, though.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Wed May 28, 2014 5:53 am

<< they look fabulous together!! You picked the perfect avies Smile >>

"I'm okay." I knew he was still upset about Peter's death. I never understood why Peter didn't let Evan see either of our parents when they were imprisoned, I'm sure if he had thing would've turned out quite differently. But there was no use thinking about the past. "I'm here to visit our family." I said slowly, gauging his relation when I said our. I don't know if he really considered himself part of the family. I hoped he could be civil today, for mums sake. I could see he was debating something and and I was pretty sure I knew what it was. I put a hand on his arm. "Please stay. For mum." I knew that whatever stories Peter had made up about us to tell Evan, he always made our mum out to be good. It was the only explanation for how Evan acted around her compared to the rest of us. I was almost grateful for though, I couldn't stand it if he hated mum too. I could only make up for him so much.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed May 28, 2014 6:10 am

I shook my head as James spoke, " Not that I know of..." I said looking over to Harry who just shrugged. I looked back to the door. " Can you answer honey?" I wanted to know who it was. I had wondered but I had my suspicions. I just wasn't sure if I was right.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed May 28, 2014 6:16 am

I took another drink of the wine and walked to the door.  "Yeah, yeah," I said to Lily before going down the hallway.  I had stood up after all.  It was just really odd.  I opened the door and saw the twins -- our twins.  "Oh, hello," I said awkwardly.  I had not expected them to be here tonight.  "Come in, pleasse..." I moved out of the way.  I smiled at them, though I knew Evan could not stand me thanks to Peter.  I did, however, go to give our daughter a hug... even if I barely knew her, I still had the love there and wanted to prove to her that I did care.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Wed May 28, 2014 6:23 am

I smiled as I saw the twins in the doorway. They came in and I noticed something was off as soon as Evan and Harry saw each other. Ginny couldn't look him in the eye. She smiled at Faith though, this was ridiculous. You could cut the tension in the room with a knife. I stood up, walking over to them. " Hi Evan, Faith." I said as they came into the house. " I can take your coats." I said with a smile. Knowing the tension between James and Evan was bad. That was thanks to Peter though. He didn't have to take him away from me.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Wed May 28, 2014 6:42 am

I was going to argue with her; to plead with her to let me leave as if I did not have a choice so long as she was there when the door opened up.  I turned and I saw him.  I clenched my jaw to prevent myself from saying anything.  I walked past James and went to where everyone else apparently was.  I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Weasley and Harry.  Oh, this was just fabulous.  I had done what Peter told me was necessary and that was all.  Did I regret doing it now?  Yes... it was not my place to meddle in their affairs.  Had I known better?  No... I am a year or two younger than them after all.  What do you expect?  I was just following Peter's orders... and he had been the only adult that I ever looked up to.  How could he be wrong?

I tore my gaze away from them, feeling the anger rising in my chest.  I looked at Lily and gave her a genuine smile.  I shook my head slightly as I bent to hug her.  "I can take them to wherever you'd like them," I told her, wanting an excuse to not be in the room alone with any of them.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Faith Potter Wed May 28, 2014 11:23 am

When our dad answer the door, I squeezed Evan's arm where I had been holding it, hoping he would at least be civil for mums sake. "Hi dad." I smiled up at him and returned the hug. Walking passed him, I saw that everyone was here, Harry, Ginny, mum and dad. "Oh great." I said under my breath as I forced a smile back to Ginny. I stole a glance at Evan, he looked angry but had smiled at mum. "Hi mum." I took off my coat and handed it to Evan, knowing he needed the excuse to get out of the room. Hopefully he could compose himself enough. "Hi Harry, Ginny." I tuned back to mum, "Sorry to interrupt your dinner. We just wanted to pop by. We didn't realize that everyone would be here." I forced a small laugh, attempting to ease some of the tension that was in the room. I had too, it was all because Evan was here. If I had know everyone would be here I would've let Evan leave but it was too late now. I would just have to make sure that he was okay throughout the night. Hopefully, we wouldn't have to stay too long, I'm not sure either of us would be able to survive.
Faith Potter
Faith Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Evan Potter Fri May 30, 2014 7:21 am

I was glad that Faith had given me her coat and not Lily.  Things were so strange to me... I had known her as a mother to me, but Peter had always referred to her as Lily.  I never really got a chance to call her mum.  I do when I speak to her or about her out loud, but in my thoughts she was always just Lily.  I escaped into the hallway where I saw the other coats hanging up and knew I needed to keep myself composed.  I would not let any of this get to me for Lily's sake.  I hung up the coats on the hooks and took a few deep breaths.  I knew that Faith and Lily wanted me to try to be a part of their family -- our family -- to give James a chance.  Harry and I would never see eye to eye, this I knew.  And I had a feeling that would be the same fate as my relationship with James, but I at least had to try.
Evan Potter
Evan Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next