Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 4 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  James Potter Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:12 am

I whipped the cloak off so I could help with cleanup. "Where else? Dad's work shop in the cellar... only he goes down there, so at least we don't have to deal with Mum yet," I said, grinning. "Why don't we both sneak over there under the cloak? That'll buy us some precious time." I pulled the cloak around both of us. Man... I loved doing this to Ember. It was way too easy and entertaining. She fell for it every time!
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 4 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  Sirius Black Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:45 pm

I nodded eagerly, " Yeah, that works prongs let's go!" I said as I pulled over the cloak. I couldn't help but laugh. " I can hear mum and ember.." I informed him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:33 pm

When we entered the cellar I took teh cloak off. I looked at Sirius... "Yeah... sounds like Ember is crying or something," I said, rolling my eyes. She was such a drama queen. "Oh... wait a sec! Sirius!! I think it's working. It almost sounds like Mum is about to laugh! Oh this is great!" I said, rubbing my hands together with excitement. If only I could see the look on mum's face... it would be priceless. And if only I knew that she wouldn't give the prank away...
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:42 pm

I couldn't believe that my mum had chuckled and shrugged this off. What was going on?! I mean, yeah, it was water... but still. If Sirius was going to be here for an extended period of time, the boys needed to know some boundaries. end of story. But here she was... not doing antyhign! And I knew that Dad would side with the guys since it was something 'harmless' to them. I rolled my eyes and stomped up to my room to get changed. I looked at myself in teh mirror and saw I looked like a mess. My hair was acting up now because it had gotten wet... and I worked so hard to make it look cute that day! Maybe that's why mum chuckled... because I did look kind of funny all soggy and stuff like that. But still. That wasn't the point.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 am

I laughed, " This is going to be wonderful!" I said stretching feeling a sigh of relief knowing our impending doom is nigh. "Now if only we can disappear in the sense that your mum isn't going to find where we Prongs."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4