Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

3 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:40 am

" Why were you worried mate??? Thought I would? " Grinning as I thought I backed him in a corner. " Not meaning anything by that and yes I could see you needing back-up.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 2 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  James Potter Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 am

I smiled. "Not worried abut you really... I just know how far Ember would try to push it and get it to happen is all," I replied, honestly admitting that I was worried about Ember a little bit. Ugh! But then I grinned evilly. "Yes... now wiht backup this vacation could be quite fun."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:46 am

I nodded. " I understand... so Valentine's Day I should be aware?" I asked him with a grin. " Yes, back up and this vacation will be so much more fun.." I laughed. It was such a relief to be at the potter's. I loved it, it was actually home to me. Everyone didn't judge one another and it was fantastic.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 am

I was gazing out the window at sirius and my brother. They were probably talking about pranks and guy stuff.... I really, really hoped they'd mention me... it'd be so nice just to be mentioned. Even if it was making fun of me. I was ridiculously in love wiht someone who'd never be mine.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Grinning, '' It should be fun...your 'rents are more than likely expecting something soon, I've been here for a little while already.'' Laughing, ''I'm surprised we haven't gotten in trouble yet.' It was the truth normally it took us about five minutes to get in trouble.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:25 pm

I shrugged. "They know what to expect... and they love me. We will hardly get in trouble, I can assure that," I said with a grin. "And yeah... beware on Valentine's day." I chuckled and shook my head... my sister was embarrassing sometimes.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:26 am

Nodding with a smirk on my face, " I won't let her get me anything on Valentines Day then mate..." laughing a little, so I think we should prank miss Ember......I just haven't figured out how.... " I said pondering. She was the only one we could prank without getting into to much trouble.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:20 am

I grinned. "Yeah... that's totally fine by me," I said, grinning, looking towards the house. I knew she was in there somewhere... probably looking sneakily out the window at us.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am

"Sounds good.... but how exactly...." I wondered. We could easily make her dance to an embarassing song, or we could get her to sing around the house dancing the tango...
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:55 am

"Hmmm," I mused, looking towards the house. "We could use her liking you against her somehow... like you call her outside or soemthing, but then we could get paint and stuff and dump it all over her... of course without being seen."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:14 am

" hm....don't say paint... make it potion that turns her into a boy for a day?" I suggested. " She won't know about it...just everyone else will see her as a guy. " I said grinning.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:24 am

"If you can brew a potion like that, let's do it," I said, grinning. Potions was not my forte.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:03 am

Grinning " Sounds good my friend...and remember it's only for a day and Ember won't even know just everyone else wil... I've been practising it on Regulus. Was well worth it...." I laughed. He had no idea, which made it best. " I thought it would be good to try on Snivvy."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Nov 19, 2010 4:07 am

I grinned and roared with laguhter. "Perfect! Let's start brewing, then, eh?" I sad, leading th way into the house. "Everyone knows not to enter my room."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Sun Nov 21, 2010 8:41 am

'' Sounds perfect mate....'' I grinned following him into the house. '' We can always use her liking me to our advantage, just to call her down here ou=r something. But, she has to not see you pour the potion on her. It won't feel like anything so, if she doesn't see you the more the better.'' I pointed out to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next