Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

3 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 3 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  James Potter Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:10 am

"I do happen to have an invisibility cloak, Padfoot..." I said in a 'duh' voice. "She won't see me."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. - Page 3 Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  Sirius Black Tue Nov 23, 2010 12:31 pm

" Well mate go grab it then...this potion doesn't take long at all to brew...mind you the first five minutes it'll stink to high heaven.." I told him a matter of factly. " Man, I'm turning into your girlfriend." I grinned.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:19 am

I grinned at him. "Meh, you're allowed to be like the smart ones if its for the sake of pranking," I informed him. I left him to himself and went to my bedroom, after grabbing the cloak, I followed the smell back to Sirius. "Dad will know were up to something...."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:56 am

" True... but since when would he actually really care?" I asked him. Laughing, " I mean really... dad's pretty kool with this as long as it doesn't hurt anyone. " I said. " At least I think so." I laughed watching his face. " Mate, we're pretty good with explanations.." I said shrugging.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:24 pm

"As long as Dad keeps Mum at bay we'll be fine," I said, nodding. "Dad'll probably think it's hilarious.... though he won't show it because then Ember would have a hissy fit." I rolled my eyes at the girl's moddiness. It was really annoying... hense why I was totally into pranking her. "Is it done yet?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 am

Nodding, " Oh yes... It's done." I finished with a grin. " This is going to be great.." I added with a laugh.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 am

I grinned. "Wonderful... ow the execution of the plan. I'm not sure where she is... though probably in her room."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:22 am

" Alrighty...Off I go..." I grinned Saluting my friend. As I went off to find Ember.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:24 am

I put the invisibility cloak over myself and grabbed the potion. This would be easy enough I was sure of it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:57 am

Walking around the Potter's house. Looking for Ember, in this house was finding me in a pile of girls. Impossible....." Ember?!" I asked loudly waiting for some response.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:51 am

I knew as soon as Sirus yelled her name, she would come. So I waited patiently, hiding my laughter.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:54 am

What did they want, I wondered. I mean... I figured they'd probably try pulling something on me... but maybe they weren't. Maybe it was just SIrius wantign to talk to me. I had to take the chance. I went towards where Sirius' voice was. "Yeah? Where are you and what do you want?" I asked, putting a little attitude in it. I dont' like to be too obvious...
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 24, 2011 12:23 pm

I grinned seeing her, " Come here a minute." I said as I urged her forward to come and talk to me so James could put the potion on her. I nodded to her as if to tell her she can come closer.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:03 am

Still with my arms crossed, I walked out to where Sirius was. "What?" I asked with a little attitude, though I was nearly dying inside that he wanted to talk to me. Then I saw the smirk on his face and before I knew it I felt something wet fall on my head. I looked down to my feet and saw that at least it was only water, but still. I looked up at Sirius for only a moment, hoping to hide my disappointment in him and turned around and stormed up to the house. I ran into the invisible James and shoved him out of my way. I had to get changed and everything now! Ugh! "MUM!! The guys are up to something!" I knew that Dad wouldn't do anything.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:36 pm

I burst into laughter, " Oh man, so where shall we seek refuge Prongsie? " I asked him as we seemingly knew the drill to clean up fast. I couldn't wait for affects to happen.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next