Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. Empty Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:07 am

I had left, I had enough they were not going to tell me what to do and how to do it. They had badgered me long enough about my friends. The idea that I was a blood traitor I had to go to the one place that I felt wanted. Looking to James' place, " Home..." I grinned, with what little power I had to grin. Taking a deep breath as I tried to hide my nose bleeding and my cut lip. Mrs. Potter wouldn't be to happy. Mind you James or Ember won't not notice. Running up to the house I knocked on the door. I was at my breaking point. I needed my best friend more than ever.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:11 am

"Don't worry anyone... I'll get it," I shouted over to the dining room where the other three were being rather noisy. THey probaly didn't even hear the door. I stomped over to it and opened it, seeing Sirius. "Hey mate! What a nice......" I noticed the blood. "Get in here. What happened?"

Ryan Tiberius Potter exited the dining room when he heard the door close. "Sirius! Get into the kitchen, we'll clean you up. And then you can tell us what happened," He said calmly. It was startling to see his son's friend bleeding... but we would handle it.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is. Empty Re: Potter's Mansion- Godric's Hallow-- December 15th 1975---- Lost and no where else to turn...Best friends are there when no one else is.

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:19 am

" Fought with the 'rents.... as usual...I didn't agree and my dad got mad and so did mum. I was apparently disrespectful so I needed to be taught a lesson....." I bit my lip. I hated being this vulnerable, but I was bound to be it sooner or later. I was practically in tears, then they came I wiped them away as quickly as possible. " I can't go back there mate... I ...I-I can't." I finished quickly. My torso felt sore I didn't know if it was from them or just my nerves. I found myself almost hyperventilating, " I'm discriminated because I don't believe magic is for pureblood idiots who think they're better than everyone. I walked to the kitchen as Mr. Potter commanded. Sitting on the chair I pulled out. " I had to leave..and here was the first place I thought of.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:24 am

Holy crap. Poor Sirius. I looked at Dad. "He can stay here," I said.

Ryan chuckled slightly at the way James acted. "Of course you can stay here, Sirius. You know you're always welcomed -- no matter the circumstances," he assured. And with a wave of his wand, the blood disappeared and he asked, "Feel a little better?"
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:26 am

I walked into the kitchen when I heard Sirius. I gasped out loud and put my hand over my mouth when I saw him. Apparently I had missed hte details. Ih eard my reaction repeated by Mum. She started fussing around wiht getting some food. "I guess you're hungry, Sirius," I said, trying to make him feel better with a lame joke.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:36 am

Smiling, "Physically..yes...Emotionally...a little.." I informed him. " Thanks Mr. P. " I grinned up to him. I loved coming to the Potter's it was safe for me to come here. " So, mate how you been?" I asked him. I knew once we were by ourselves or something I'd let him know the whole story of how the whole family was in on beat Sirius day. " Me, I've been better..." I joked. Humour seemed to be an outlet for me when I was at my worst. Well, that and hanging out with my friends. They were awesome and I needed them as much as they needed me. " The guys coming here to sometime soon?" I asked trying to get the subject of me off the table. I grinned. " Kind of yes actually Mrs. P. " Nodding, " Thanks.." I smiled, looking over to see Ember I gave a grin.
I just wish I knew what I did, I mean I give everyone fair chance to learn magic. Because I didn't believe the same thing. It was stupid. I was a nice person to most people. I gave everyone a chance. Looking to my friend, " How about we go play some catch?" I asked him. Mainly so I could tell him a little more that I know he knows I was hiding.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:42 am

"Yeah, Mum will call us when she's got the food ready for us -- you," I said wiht a smile. I would be perfectly fine with keeping the subject off of my best mate for as long as he wanted it off of himself. "And I invited them out... I don't know if they'll come though. Remus might prefer to stay home for a couple of weeks... you know... his furry little problem and all." I walked out of the kitchen, glad when I saw Dad hold Ember back. "Sorry about her," I added in an undertone.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:57 am

"Alright mate....sounds good." I grinned following him out of the kitchen. " Nah, don't worry about it Prongs..." I nodded my head. I just need the whole thing off my head for a little bit. " Makes sense... No running around with him this time eh prongsie?" I asked him with a grin. " So quaffle catch?" I asked him. Taking a deep breath, looking up to him. "Prongs, I don't understand why people can hate me so much...because I believe everyone deserves a chance to learn everything. Knowing everything I do..and getting beaten for it. The thing is ...why, do you think I'm such a problem... My own family hates me... and if it wasn't for you guys... I don't know where I'd be..." I explained to him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:06 am

I had went to get the quaffle and then I turned back around, the ball in my hands. "Sirius, you're not a problem. Your parents and whole family are the problem. You're better than them, and they can't stand that. They can't stand anything or anyone who's different. You're staying here; I won't let you go back. Maybe for some things... but Dad can do that for you. And if not, we'll just get you new things. You don't need them." I walked over to him and put my hand on his shoulder. "You know all of this already though... you just need to believe it."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:43 am

I nodded, " Yeah, I guess I just miss that I didn't have a caring family.... y'know...just kind of lost... " I explained desperately hoping he knew what I meant. " I would love having everyone come back with me to get a few things.. my motorcycle I want....Andy and her boyfriend got me.." I grinned. " I know your 'rents won't let me drive it yet..but I would like to go and get it..." Grinning, " I don't want you guys to pay for everything. I wouldn't want that..." I explained.
I hope it works itself out. But I'm here now...I grinned again. " So how have things been for you without your best friend?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 am

"Well I haven't been soley without you... I hear your name at least twice a day and it's not me saying it," I said quietly. "But I've tolerated it here... but it was really boring... but with you here, no matter the circumstances, it'll be more fun."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:16 am

Raising my eyebrows with a smirk. " Your sister has a thing for me doesn't she?" I asked him. Poor girl..She's James' little sister. I mean I'm here all the time and I've never noticed it before. " Yes, It'll be more fun. "
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:23 am

I nodded grimly. "Yeah she does... it's kind of a stupid fantasy... because it's not like you'd ever go out wiht her... she's two years younger and she's my sister," I said simply. "But yeah... we could so wreak reasonable havic."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 am

I shrugged. " No, I can't say I see your sister that way... " Laughing at his face. " Prongs no worries mate....she's a nice girl..but I wouldn't..." Nodded to the havoc remark. " Most definitely.....wreak some havoc."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:34 am

I shrugged. " No, I can't say I see your sister that way... " Laughing at his face. " Prongs no worries mate....she's a nice girl..but I wouldn't..." Nodded to the havoc remark. " Most definitely.....wreak some havoc."
I sighed wiht relief. "OK, good... I was just sorta worried. But I knew you wouldn't." I grinned evilly. "There are probably lots of things I haven't done hwere yet because I need backup haha."
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next