Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:59 pm

I grinned, " Ou so this is Remus saying we need to come back another time.." I said while gathering Dean's things up. " Em...say our goodbyes and I will meet you in a few minutes." I said as I stood hanging on to the diaper bag. While Remus and Em said their goodbyes while I stood awkwardly. " Don't forget to shout up to Chloe hun." I said with a smile. She is going to be all pruny..I smirked at my own joke.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 5 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:26 pm

I shook my head. "Now, that's not what I meant," I said, laughing at them. That totally took a wrong turn. I just didn't want him to leave before I told him what I was plannign on doing. I was just too excited. I did hug Ember, not really caring if anyone said anything. "Be nice... don't be too hard on him," I said quietly, knowing that Ember had that look in her eyes. "Why don't you go upstairs to see Chloe for a few minutes...?" I suggested, figuring I could tell Sirius while she was upstairs with Chloe. "That way I can talk to Sirius real quick."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:45 pm

I grabbed Dean and said, "I'm sure she'd love to see her nephew, too. I'll be sure to call down to make sure I'm allowed within earshot." I smiled at both of them, making sure they knew I was just giving them a hard time and went upstairs to talk to Chloe. Hopefully she would be decent.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:50 pm

I smiled, " I am sure she will too...Make sure she's clothed Darlin'!" I joked loud enough for Chloe to hear me. Looking back to Moony as he looked on edge. " What's up?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:51 pm

I had pulled on my flowing pink shirt with my black leggings and my big fluffy socks. Sat down on our bed looking around. That bath was totally what I needed. It was wonderful, I loved having Remus cook while I had a bath. I heard a knock on the door, " Come on in!" I said.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:55 pm

"Well, I know it's odd timing with everything going on... which wasn't the plan, by the way," I added. Anyways, I plowed ahead. "But I'm not one hundred percent sure when I'm going to, but I wanted you to be among the first to know that I am going to be popping the question sometime soon." I looked around to make sure Ember really did go upstairs. I held up a finger to Sirius and went to grab the ring quickly. I returned and flipped the lid on the box open and handed it to him. "Not that you're like the girls to want to see the ring... but still."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:00 pm

I grinned, " about time mate..." I waited while he went to show me the ring. Figuring I'd humour him, " Oh it's wonderful!!" I mocked, with a smirk. " Congratulations." I gave him a brotherly hug. " Good luck .." I said with a smile as I know Chloe's answer as should he. " Consider it forgotten..and we'll get ut of your hair. Send me word on when I can tell or if Chloe will just end up telling us." I laughed knowing she would tell us in a heartbeat.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:07 pm

"Hey, we just wanted to poke our heads in before we left," I said, walking in with Dean sleeping my arms. "More or less Remus is kicking us out... but I knew you'd love to see Dean before we snuck out."
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:19 pm

I rolled my eyes. "No need to be sarcastic, there," I said, unable to contain my smile as I hugged him. "and what do you mean it's about time? Just because we don't already have a baby doesn't mean anything," I teased. "You should know by now... I'm not quite as forward as you." I punched him in the shoulder slightly in a joking manner.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:23 pm

I raised my eyebrows at him, " feeling daring are we?" I asked him. " We are married actually and have our first child. Whom happens to be a happy child...Clearly I'm not THAT bad...." I said laughing lightly. " I understand and will have Ember come home and I won't say a word to Ember." I promised knowing as soon as I get in the door, Ember will question me.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:28 pm

I laughed again. "Well... feed her some sort of white lie," I said, shrugging. "Something that wont' do any harm... or just, I don't know... I'm sure you could find a way to distract her. Better yet, she'll probably want make up sex or something," I added. That was the best thing about arguments... I had to admit.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:33 pm

" Well, I could do that no problem..." I said with a shrug..." Or yeah make up sex works too.." I said with a laugh. " We have finally finished corrupting you." I said as I wiped a mock tear from my eyes.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:37 pm

"You all realize that there really wasn't that much to do with me," I informed him, "I was just a lot better at being subtle about it."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:33 am

Grinning, " Whatever helps you mate..." I said as I did a double check of everything around the house. " We will await the call from Chloe."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:59 am

"I'm not sure when I'm doing it... but it'll be soon. All depends on the mood and all that. I was thinking her big bash if not another night," itold him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next