Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

+2
Remus Lupin
Ember Potter Black
6 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 9 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 pm

I had heard Ember and Sirius. I walked in the room and saw that Ember had free hands, so I rushed over and gave her a hug. I showed her my left hand and waited. I know it wouldn't take her long at all.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979 - Page 9 Empty Re: Did You Ever Tell? -- November 1979

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:54 pm

"Moony?  Chlo?" I called out, stepping out of the fireplace.  I waited for Lily and brushed her off when she got out of the fire.  It was the least I could do.  Then I went on the hunt for everyone... I saw them congregated in the kitchen.  I saw the little man and took him from Padfoot.  "I'll take him," I said, cooed at Dean a little bit since he got a wee bit fussy.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:56 pm

"Oh my god!  Chloe!" I squealed, giving her a huge hug.  I couldn't believe it!  It was about time!  I pulled back and looked at the ring again.  "Oh, it's gorgeous!  Oh my goodness, this is so exciting!"
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily M. Evans Potter Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:59 pm

I had gotten brushed off by James who admittedly spent a little to much time near my behind. I shooed him away. Smirking at his reaction, we walked into the kitchen as James took Dean, I walked over to the women enough to see he sparkle from her hand. " OH my gosh! About TIME!" I said happily.
Lily M. Evans Potter
Lily M. Evans Potter
Admin

https://eramarauders.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:02 pm

I laughed and looked at Moony.  "Hey mate!  Congrats!  But my lady said it best... about time," I teased, grinning at him.  This was so great!  No wonder they wanted us over so late... I didn' tmind at all.  I loved celebrating tings like this... always made for a good time.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:04 pm

I rolld my eyes at them giving me a hard time, but was smiling nonetheless.  I knew it was all in good fun.  "For good measure I already have some drinks poured," I told them, passing them out.  I had been waitin gfor a night like this for a long time.  I couldn't be happier.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:29 pm

I grinned as I passed out some drinks and sat down looking around. I knew this is where I wanted to be. It made me happy to just be in the same room as everyone. I loved happy times where even at the darkest light can still shine.
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ember Potter Black Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:43 pm

I smiled at the two of them.  "I think this calls for a toast to Remus and Chloe, of course!" I said, raising my glass.  Everyone started clinking their glasses before we all took a big drink.  I wasn't sure what Remus had poured into them... but it tasted very good.
Ember Potter Black
Ember Potter Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Chloe Murdock Lupin Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:20 am

I looked around the room, smiling seeing our family in front of us. I couldn't be happier knowing everyone was going to be with us forever. It made me super happy. I took a swig of my drink, not exactly sure what he poured but it did taste good. " Trying to get me drunk babe?"
Chloe Murdock Lupin
Chloe Murdock Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter Fri Sep 27, 2013 10:56 am

Damn, that was some good alcohol. I grinned at the two of them.  "Hey, whatever will loosen him up," I teased, winking at my best mate.  I was just really glad that they had finally got around to getting engaged... only took them long enough
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9