Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

+26
Nymphadora Tonks
Maggie O'Donoghue
Jacob Weasley
Joshua Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Percy Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Nolan Greyback
Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Sebastian Riddle
30 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:37 pm

I knelt down.  "Well, I want to make sure everyone -- your familiy and the Wizarding world -- knows what will happen if they ever do wrong to the Dark Star." I stood back up, turning away from her.  I looked at Charlie.  "I'm getting bored of this... it's time for the end..." I waved my wand and the gag was removed.  She spoke again, before I could make him scream in agony.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:38 pm

"But you said you could spare us!" I said, not wanting CHarlie to go through anything else.  "Please... how...?"
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:39 pm

"Your lives... for the life of another.  I would still succeed in hurting this family," I said.  My eyes flashed evilly as I looked at each of them.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:43 pm

I readied myself as the protection spell still held up.  I knew that I would be going after whoever stood outside my door to go to my parents' aid.  I could hear them speaking in the living room and I realized what that man was saying.  Me or my parents... who to live?  I could not believe it.  I wanted to get out there so badly to help protect my family the only way that I could... the only way I knew how to...
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:48 pm

"Never," I said, the realization dawning on me.  "leave our daughter alone!" I struggled against my bindings, wanting to tear him apart.  I knew that they were trying to get to her, but now... every fiber in my body wanted to protect her even more than that.  I needed to save her life -- not just protect her from harm.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:49 pm

I was horrified.  I looked over at Charlie, never wanting to cause our daughter any pain.  We did everything we could for Quinn.  This would be the ast thing we did -- protect her and save her life.  Would she ever understand...?  Could she hear any of this...?
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 pm

I was not surprised.  A parent would do anything for their child.  I called out to the Death Eaters trying to get to their daughter, there was no need now.  I heard them Disapparate.  Charlie was unbound and I gave him back his wand -- I wanted a fair fight.  "I can at least give you a chance.  Greyback, make sure she watches," I added, enjoying seeing Charlie struggle to stand.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:51 pm

I tightened my grip on the girl, keeping her head up to watch her husband die.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:00 pm

This was my chance.  I would get one shot -- maybe two -- and that was it.  I was not daft, I was no match for the Dark Star... not in my current state, anyways.  I stole a glance at Des, our eyes met and it broke my heart to see the tears in her eyes.  I would never see Quinn again.  I gripped my wand tightly and waved it.  Instead of pointing it at Riddle, I pointed it at Greyback, making him fly backwards and letting go of Desdemona.  Her eyes were the last things I saw... and they were as beautiful as on the day we met.

<< Yay!  300!! cheers >>
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:03 pm

The men at my door Disapparated when I heard my parents say they were willing to die for me instead of letting them harm me.  Tears were falling down my face and I tried so hard to break down my door.  I heard nothing else but silence.  I was, at last, able to break through my door.  Dad had been the one to cast the protection charm and when he died protecting us, it had lifted.  I saw his body fall to the ground, freezing me in my tracks.  I could not move.  It was like everything else was in slow motion...
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm

I screamed for Charlie when he did not try to fight Riddle.  His one chance... he gave to me.  I would do my best to make it not in vein.  I scrambled to my feet, unsure where my wand was, but I had to get to Quinn -- her protection was gone now that Charlie was.  I ran towards the hallway and saw my daughter standing there, stunned.  I would not let him hurt her.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:06 pm

I pointed my wand at Charlie Weasley and the green flash was almost blinding.  He freed his wife with his last moment alive.  How touching.  I stepped over his limp body as I went towards Desdemona.  The fire was spreading and I was finding it harder and harder to see... but I saw figures in the hallway.  I moved towards them, throwing my hand up, stopping her blow to my head.  My hand found her throat.  I would choke the life out of this one.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:07 pm

I knew running would get me nowhere, really, not when I was up against the Dark Star.  But I needed to protect my daughter without magic... I did the best that I could to distract him, hopefully Quinn would run.  Run to Shell Cottage down the lane.  But I could not even say a word to her... I could not breathe.  My eyes closed and a tear ran down my cheek.  I am so sorry Charlie... Quinn....
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:09 pm

I tossed her limp body on top of her husband's.  I waved my wand, awakening the werewolf.  I pointed my wand upwards, whispering, "Morsemorde."  The Dark Mark twinkled above us... all the while I saw the redheaded teenager standing, frozen, at the end of the hall, her brown eyes shedding tears.  I looked into them as I Disapparated from the ruins.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

When he Disapparated -- all protection from our house now gone with the ruins surrounding me -- it seemed to unfreeze me.  I ran forward, screaming, "No!" I collapsed next to my parents' bodies and held onto both of them, the fire crumbling more walls around us.  I did not care.  They were gone... they were dead... what was I going to do?
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next