Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

+26
Nymphadora Tonks
Maggie O'Donoghue
Jacob Weasley
Joshua Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Percy Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Nolan Greyback
Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Sebastian Riddle
30 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Percy Weasley Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 pm

"We'll need to make sure to inform the reservation... who's going to be in charge of that now?" I mused aloud.  I was not sure if Charlie would have left it to his daughter or how things were going to end up.  Quinn was not ready to own the reservation with hundreds of dragons.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:07 pm

That was a good question.  I looked around the room and spoke up.  "I probably am," I said, my voice sounding so much unlike mine.  What was I going to do?  I could not run that entire reservation... but I had to.  I would not let it die... nto when my parents poured hteir hearts and souls into the place.  That was all I had left of them.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Joshua Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:10 am

I was not entirely sure if this was something to be discussing, but then again... it was better than dwelling on what we all had seen when we arrived at Sleepy Hollow.  I looked at Quinn.  "If that's the case, we're all going to help you out," I assured my cousin.
Joshua Weasley
Joshua Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Seth Weasley Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:25 am

I looked up quickly.  "I can do the flying post and help at the reservation," I said quickly.  Uncle Charlie and Aunt Desi had shown me everything when I worked there before.  "I can easily help out."  I was sure I understood how Quinn felt -- that was something that everyone remembered Aunt Desi and Uncle Charlie loved almost as much as they loved the family.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:04 am

Rosalynn Weasley wrote:I walked in, after having been at Sleepy Hollow looking at the destruction, later than everyone else.  I had been there alone, sort of waiting to see if Seth would turn up.  I knew that he was at Hogwarts -- at least, I assumed he had still been there.  I walked in and saw everyone inside -- except those who were still in school.  I saw my cousin and embraced her tightly.  I could not believe that this had happened!
I took a deep breath to compose myself for my daughter.  I looked over at her and stood up, taking her into my arms.  "You should be inside," I said to her, speaking just like a father would.  I pulled away but kept my hands on her shoulders.  "Don't worry about me," I assured Rosalynn.  I kept my arm wrapped around her and ushered her back into the house.  I had my moment.  I had to be strong for everyone else -- it was what they were expecting of me.  I walked in and heard they were speaking of the reservation.  I cleared my throat and everyone turned their faces towards me.  "The reservation can handle itself with the employees that they have for the time being while we all grieve," I announced.  "Then we can discuss such things when the Ministry relieves their will to Quinn or any other beneficiary named in it."  I had no idea where my strength was coming from.  I just wanted to find Dora and break down, talk to her about Charlie and Des... tell her about the whole that I felt in my chest.  But I could not do anything yet.  I needed to make sure that everyone was alright out here, first.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalynn Weasley Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:06 pm

I leaned against Dad, who had kept his arm around me when we walked in.  I was stunned.  I could not do this.  Tears would nto come, though, because I was too shocked that Aunt Desi and Uncle Charlie were not going to be walking right into the family room and start joking around with us.
Rosalynn Weasley
Rosalynn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:46 pm

"Bill's right," I said, trying to help my eldest son.  "Why don't we all go home and try to rest?  There's nothing left for us to do for now."  I knew no one would rest, but I also knew that everyone needed to try.  I was definitely not going to be able to close my eyes without seeing Charlie and Desdemona.
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Elena S. T. Black Weasley Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:18 am

I held onto George's hand as I couldn't believe it was happening. Des and Charlie; I squeezed his hand a little tighter. I was not sure how I was feeling let alone George. I nodded to Molly, I gave George a slight tug to motion him up. " George?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Tue Apr 07, 2015 2:18 pm

I looked around; all of the wives would have to be strong for the Weasleys.. well, the wives and Harry.  I held onto Percy's hand and ushered him up.  I was not entirely sure if he was going to be able to rest, nor would I, but Molly had a point.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:10 am

We had gotten the news from Bill to go to Shell Cottage. Strange and something really bad happened at Sleepy Hollow. I didn't think the terrible had happened. " Harry we have to go to Shell Cottage..." Then it hit me, Bill wouldn't tell me to go straight to Shell Cottage and not Sleepy Hollow. " We have to go to Sleepy Hollow...." My heart starting to pound in my chest, thank Merlin the kids were at school Hermione would be there. We got ready and apparated to Sleepy Hollow and what I saw wasn't true, it could be. Tears clouding my vision as Harry tried to slow me down to not go inside. " No....." I shook my head as I ran up towards the house. This can't be happening. Tears falling freely, " They're gone aren't they?" I said at a whisper. My big brother, my protector was gone. Desi was gone, Charlie was .....gone. Ran into the house as the destruction around us. I turned to Harry, " They can't be...." I wiped my eyes, sniffling " We ...should probably.....go to Shell cottage. See how Quinn is...." I knew she had to be alive, Charlie wouldn't let anything happen to his baby girl. Harry nodded as he put his arm around me, I tried to borrow strength from him. Shell cottage would confirm them being gone.

I held onto Harry as we apparated to Shell, the next I opened my eyes we were outside of Shell and looked into the house as I saw everyone with red eyes. My father and Bill weren't able to be seen. We walked in as we said " Hello?" I asked as Harry kept his arm on me as a safety net I'm sure. I don't know once my fears are confirmed to my response.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 am

I stood up and turned to look at who walked in.  It was Ginny.  I walked away from Penny and grabbed my sister in a tight hug.  "Ginny," I said to her heavily.  I knew she did not want to believe the truth, but I was not sure if anyone would be strong enough to say it aloud.  We could comfort her the best any of us could, but I knew I would not be able to repeat the hard truth of what had happened.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:32 pm

Percy looked to me, and pulling me into a hug I started breathing deeply. I hugged him tighter, " He....they can't be gone..." I was starting to shake as Harry left me to go see what he could do in the kitchen. He was going to try to be there for everyone. I let the tears fall, as I broke down completely in my brothers arms. " They...."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Mon May 04, 2015 2:26 pm

I looked up when Ginny and Harry walked in and I wished that I could say something to my little sister or best mate.  But I could not.  Hermione was still at school with the kids who were still at Hogwarts and Seth.  I was shaky and I did not know what to do.  I looked away from Ginny and Percy when I heard Bill come back into the room -- he knew Ginny was there.  We all knew Ginny and charlie had a special place for each other... Bill would know how to help my little sister.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Hermione J. G. Weasley Mon May 04, 2015 11:28 pm

I had written excuses for the kids as I made sure my classes got covered, Seth had already left for Sleepy Hollow and I knew what I would be walking into. I took a deep breath as I made sure I had things to last me a while. I stepped into the fireplace, " Sleepy Hollow." I said as I ended up in the fireplace, stepping out dusting myself off briefly as I looked around to the faces as I felt tears of my own welling. " The kids are on the way. They wanted to get some stuff then they're on the way.." I found my husband quickly as I hugged him tightly.
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 4:29 am

I stayed where I was, looking at everyone.  How was I going to be able to fall asleep when all I would be able to hear were my parents and the Dark Star's voices?  About how I could do nothing because my dad had protected me until the very end... I realized that I was shaking and wrapped my arms around myself.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next