Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

+26
Nymphadora Tonks
Maggie O'Donoghue
Jacob Weasley
Joshua Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Percy Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Nolan Greyback
Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Sebastian Riddle
30 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Nolan Greyback Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:17 pm

I brought out Desdemona when instructed.  I had some fun with her by letting out my other side  She had scratches along her neck that were bleeding.  I held tight to her as she tried to free herself from my grasp to help Charlie when the Dark Star cast his spell.
Nolan Greyback
Nolan Greyback

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:18 pm

"No!  Leave him alone!" I shouted when they started torturing my husband, and I hoped my voice drowned out the shout from my daughter... but I knew it did not.  If I heard it, so did they.  I struggled against Nolan and felt tears in my eyes as I watched Charlie writhe on the ground before me.  Only when my tears fell down my cheeks did Riddle lift the curse.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:20 pm

I had been watching Desdemona while having hte curse on Charlie.  I had wanted to hear her beg -- say 'please'... but her ters were good enough for now.  I lifted the curse off of Charlie and looked between the two.  "Your lives could be spared," I said softly -- barely above the panting of Charlie Weasley who was trying to be so brave... so strong...
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:21 pm

I stared into Charlie's eyes and could not tell what he was thinking.  My sight was still blurry from my tears.  I tried to get thorugh to CHarlie that we needed to stay strong; we would get through this somehow, right?  I could hear the others still struggling to get towards our daughter and I knew that she was still safe.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 pm

I could see the fear that Desdemona was trying to hide.  I was still refrained and I wished I could do more.  Tearing my eyes from my wife, I looked at the Dark Star -- Riddle.  "We're not bargaining with you.  You won't get what you want," I spat.  I heard wood fall -- was the fire spreading or was that the others getting through to Quinn?  I could see smoke billowing around us, and I hoped that our protection spell would not prevent Quinn from escaping that.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:24 pm

Raising my eyebrows, I sneered at him.  "And what exactly do I want, Weasley?" I questioned.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:25 pm

What was Charlie doing?  If we could get out... save Quinn... ourselves... We had to.  I would do anything to keep Quinn from harm.  If the Dark Star killed us, he would surely just move onto Quinn, would he not?  Destroy the entire house?
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:26 pm

I laughed slightly, glad to see how it irritated the Dark Star.  "You want us to beg -- something I won't do," I said.  I was happy that my voice sounded confident -- much more confident than I really felt.
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:28 pm

They were no longer hurting them, they had to be speaking.  The protections spell was still working, but it was weakening.  My entire room shuddered and I could almost see the dome around it cracking as curses after curse hit it.  I screamed slightly when my room rattled enough and things started to fall off my walls.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:29 pm

I heard Quinn scream slightly and my fear heightened for my daughter.  I needed to save her.  "But..." I started to speak, but trailed off.  I would not beg, however, what was the price of staying alive?  Of keeping Quinn alive?  They were going to get her!
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:30 pm

His laughter made my blood boil.  I waved my wand and a curse hit Charlie, making him fall backwards.  I turned to Desdemona when I heard their daughter let out a frightened scream.  "Well, well," I said.  "It sounds to me like your wife is actually thinking.  Go ahead..." Another wave of my wand and I gagged the bothersome husband.  He need not interrupt his wife.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:31 pm

My voice was shaky when I spoke.  "why are you doing this?" I questioned instead, coughing from the mounting smoke.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sebastian Riddle Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:32 pm

They deserved to know why they would die, did they not?  I smiled darkly.  "I will tear apart the Lupin family -- oh yes, I know you were the halfbreed's sister, though your name was different -- the way the Lupin family tore mine apart.  So... yes, this is my revenge for the death of my mother."  How she would be so proud ofher son, I was sure.
Sebastian Riddle
Sebastian Riddle

Back to top Go down

Post  Desdemona Quinn Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:33 pm

I gasped, which made me cough all the more.  "Hasn't taking away Chloe, Remus, and Will enough?!" I shouted despite myself.
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Charlie Weasley Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:35 pm

I wanted to tell Des to stay strong and not show how all of htis was affecting her, but it was her family -- my family, too.  I could not blame her for doing what she was; I would be doing the same if it were not for me trying to get her out of here.  I just could not see how I could pull it off... unless I dueled and sacrificed myself.  Which I would do for my family.  That would give her time to get to Quinn and to safety...
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next