Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

+26
Nymphadora Tonks
Maggie O'Donoghue
Jacob Weasley
Joshua Weasley
Alysha Lupin
Molly Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley
Hermione J. G. Weasley
Fred Weasley
Elena S. T. Black Weasley
Leopold Greyback
Percy Weasley
Penelope Clearwater
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Ayden Greyback
George Weasley
Ron Weasley
Bill Weasley
Seth Weasley
Rory Pettigrew
Constantine Black
Nolan Greyback
Quinn Weasley
Desdemona Quinn Weasley
Charlie Weasley
Sebastian Riddle
30 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Seth Weasley Tue May 05, 2015 5:42 pm

I put my arm around Ros so Dad could help out the others.  I squeezed her tightly.  "It'll be okay," I said to her, though there was no way for any of us to really know that right now.
Seth Weasley
Seth Weasley

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018 - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm sorry I couldn't get to you -- December 2018

Post  Bill Weasley Thu May 07, 2015 5:03 pm

I heard someone come into the house -- I imagined it was Hermione coming for Ron, or it was Harry and Ginny arriving.  I walked in wiht Ros, glad that Seth took her under his wing.  Percy was with Ginny, trying to help her.  How was I going to be strong for everyone?  I walked over to Percy and Ginny and gently took over comforting our sister.  I could feel tears burning in my eyes, but I would not let them fall.  I needed to stay strong for everyone.  At least until I was alone with Dora.  But even then, Dora was close with Charlie and Des, too.  Charlie and Dora were best mates... and Desdemona fit into our family perfectly.  And now they were boht gone.  I kissed Ginny on the head while I held her tightly.  I could not find my voice, though, to try to comfort her with any words -- besides, words would end up being useless in this case, anyways.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 08, 2015 4:43 pm

Elena S. T. Black Weasley wrote:I held onto George's hand as I couldn't believe it was happening. Des and Charlie; I squeezed his hand a little tighter. I was not sure how I was feeling let alone George. I nodded to Molly, I gave George a slight tug to motion him up. " George?"
I stood up, feeling completely numb -- like the whole family.  I looked at Ginny and Bill.  I saw that everyone was slowly realizing that Mum was right.  That attempting to get rest would be a wise idea for now.  "We should get rest at The Burrow," I suggested.  We all could easily sleep in our old bedrooms... and that way, Mum and Dad would not be alone.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley Sun May 10, 2015 2:15 am

My family was in the house and I couldn't sit still, two of our children have died. I know Desi wasn't our daughter but she was as good as. I found myself leaving the house and walking to the garage as I turned the light on. Looking around as I was just remembering having the boys help me. Tinkering with everything, little projects and whatnot that Charlie and I started.

Reliving those times where Charlie was curious and came out to see what I was doing. With his Brother. The two of them were always stuck at the hip until Charlie became close with Dora then it eventually became Charlie Dora and Bill. I was thankful for our eldest son. I don't even know how to start feeling what actually has happened. No more will we see Charlie or Desi walk through the door with that glint in there eyes when everyone would come and see them. No more would Charlie and I work on some things out here. I walked over to the toy robot that we had tinkered with when he was ten. Smiling at it as I just looked at remembering everything that went wrong with it as I just held it in my hands. I couldn't contain myself anymore the tears stinging at my eyes as I held onto the robot. I was going to give Charlie the Anglia. Now I would save it, not sure for who, but I know Charlie had wanted it for something.

I started to look at it as I noticed the side could be welded down a bit better. I started getting to work as I was going to make this robot perfect again. Tears falling from my eyes as I started to fix the side of it. It had become quite sharp as it sliced into my finger. Cringing as I started to bleed just looking at my hands as they started to shake. I slumped onto the ground as I cried. Just letting everything out as I couldn't contain myself any longer.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Weasley Tue May 19, 2015 12:20 pm

I was in the kitchen of the Burrow trying to get things around for everyone.  I should try to get some rest - we all should - but I had to stay busy.  I waved my wand to have some potatoes peeling in the sink for some hashbrowns.  I went out to the chicken coop to get some fresh eggs and I saw Arthur head into his shed.  While grabbing eggs, I placed them into the basket I had.  I realized that I was no longer numb, though.  I was getting angry.  My sons wanted to live so close to each other to be able to help one another... and Bill could not help Charlie or Desdemona!  I could not believe it!  I had never been this upset and angry at one of my children -- and that included the time Percy left the family, plus any time with the twins.  I just could not believe what was going on...
Molly Weasley
Molly Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed May 20, 2015 5:50 am

Everyone had reconvened at the Burrow.  I saw Molly go out to the chicken coop and Arthur go out to his shed.  I turned to Jada. "Someone should go out and check on them," I said to her softly.  "I can go check on Molly if you get one of the boys to check on Arthur?" I suggested.

Yes, I lost my best friend and brother-in-law, but I was worried about Molly and Arthur.  We all lost two dear people, but they lost children.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Ron Weasley Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:35 am

I saw Jada and Penny talking and I went over to them.  "What's going on?" I asked, though I knew that everyone was miserable, tired, emotionally drained, you name it.  I just wanted to try to help as much as possible.
Ron Weasley
Ron Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:55 am

I understood what Penny was saying.  I was going to see if Fred and George wanted to tackle their father when Ron came up.  I jumped slightly when he spoke up.  Keeping my voice lowered slightly, I answered him:  "Well, we're worried about your parents, frankly.  I think that someone should go to the shed and talk to Arthur.  See if he's okay.  Penny and I were going to go check Molly."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Quinn Weasley Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:38 am

Everyone was slowly leaving Shell Cottage to go to The Burrow.  I was grateful that they were leaving, honestly.  I knew that we were going to go over there, too, but I had no idea what to do with myself.  I was still in my pajamas; my pants were soaked and my jumper smelled like the fire.  I was still rather chilled from staying outside for so long - but I really did not care much.  My slippers upon my feet were ruined from the snow and walking in the house through ash and soot. 

The realization of what had happened came crashing down upon me again when I realized that I had nothing left.  Sure, my room was relatively undamaged back at the house... but I never wanted to go back down the lane agaain.  All I would see would be my parents, dead on the ground.  My breathing started to become ragged and I was starting to shake.  I was not even sure if tears were going to come again, but it felt like I was going to have a panic attack.  I went over to Aunt Dora and knew that she would be able to help.  I just could not be in these clothes anymore... I could not be around others right now...

"Aunt Dora," I said to her quietly, my voice shaking.  "I-I need to change... I can't... and I need... I-I don't know what I need..." That was when the tears returned.
Quinn Weasley
Quinn Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Ayden Greyback Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:04 am

I held onto Lucy because she was completely devastated.  She -- we -- have lost so many of our family already.  Her parents and now Desi and Charlie?  I looked at her.  "Do you want to go to the Burrow?" I asked, unsure where she would want to go.  "Or do you want to go to Emelyn and Will and let them know about your aunt?"

It was so odd with the age difference, but Desdemona was their aunt.
Ayden Greyback
Ayden Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Bill Weasley Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:31 am

I saw Quinn go to Dora as I held onto Ginny.  "Hey... why don't we head to the Burrow with everyoen else?" I suggested to her, knowing we needed to stay strong and stay together in this.
Bill Weasley
Bill Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucy Lupin Greyback Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:12 am

I looked at Ayden.  I was surprised that Will and Emelyn were not there.  "Let's find Will," I said to him.  "He needs to know.  Let the Weasley's handle it their way for now... and we'll handle our side, too."
Lucy Lupin Greyback
Lucy Lupin Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Clearwater Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:10 am

Jada Monroe Weasley wrote:I understood what Penny was saying.  I was going to see if Fred and George wanted to tackle their father when Ron came up.  I jumped slightly when he spoke up.  Keeping my voice lowered slightly, I answered him:  "Well, we're worried about your parents, frankly.  I think that someone should go to the shed and talk to Arthur.  See if he's okay.  Penny and I were going to go check Molly."
I nodded, looking at Ron.  "So... get someone with you or something and go talk to your dad," I instructed Ron.  I grabbed Jada's arm and we went to go find Molly and check on her.  I looked back at Ron and gave him a pointed look.  "Now, Ronald."  I knew that would get him going.
Penelope Clearwater
Penelope Clearwater

Back to top Go down

Post  Percy Weasley Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:55 am

I saw Ron talking with Jada and Penny.  I went over to them.  "What's going on?" I questioned.  I poured a mug of tea and put a little brandy in it to help calm the nerves.
Percy Weasley
Percy Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Jada Monroe Weasley Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:59 am

I sighed.  "Someone needs to go check on your dad," I explained to Percy as Penny and I put cloaks on to go out to hte chicken coop where Molly was last seen.  "He's in the shed.  We're checking on Molly."
Jada Monroe Weasley
Jada Monroe Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next