Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight -- February 2017 (DONE)

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight -- February 2017 (DONE) - Page 4 Empty Re: I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight -- February 2017 (DONE)

Post  Dean Black Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:44 am

I nodded at him.  "It does make sense," I said, agreeing with Draco.  "And I don't think it'd be too hard... the hardest part though, will be convincing them that there's a threat again.  No one wants to believe that."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight -- February 2017 (DONE) - Page 4 Empty Re: I can normally push you right out of my heart, but I'm too tired to fight -- February 2017 (DONE)

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:22 pm

I sighed, knowing that he was right.  "That's true," I said, knowing that no one wanted to believe that there was a new dark lord coming to power.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:23 pm

"But I know that there are a good handful who will believe it almost right away... there's been too much happening to avoid it," I said, thinking of my family and everyone we were close to.  There was too much going on and happening to us for any one of them to ignore it.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:12 pm

I nodded at him. "So you work on that aspect... and I'll worry about mine," I said, dreading this but knowing that it needed to be done.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:13 am

I nodded at Draco and sighed.  "I think it's time we part ways, then," I said softly.  "We won't really be able to be seen together... not if you're going to do what you're thinking."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:51 pm

He was right.  "Until we have to meet again," I said.  "We will need to figure out a way to communicate, though... or else me being on the inside will be useless."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Wed Nov 05, 2014 6:56 pm

I nodded at him.  "Yeah... we could always schedule meeting points or something?" I suggested to him, clearly not even thinking everything through completely.  I was not the best at figuring out these types of details.
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:33 am

I nodded at him.  "I suppose that could work for now," I said.  "But we'll have to figure out something else later, I'm sure."  It would need to be something completely unplanned and random or else they would pick up my habits and have me followed or something.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Black Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:43 pm

We both stood up then and I shook his hand.  "Good luck, Draco," I said to him, feeling like he was walking himself into his own death trap.  "If you need any help at all... find me.  Don't get in too deep."
Dean Black
Dean Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:49 pm

I took a second glance at Dean before I walked away.  It almost sounded as if he was actually worried about me.  "I'll be fine," I assured him.  Then we parted ways... for now.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4