Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 7 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  George Weasley Wed May 21, 2014 9:47 am

I grinned evilly.  "That is sort of our goal to drive mum mental.  She's got her perfect children, she has the babies in the family, and then she has us," I said, knowing Mum loved us each in our own way, but we definitely were a terror.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 7 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Wed May 21, 2014 2:42 pm

I laugh. "Thats why I am planning to have two to four children. All the craziness in a smaller package." I wink.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed May 21, 2014 5:38 pm

I chuckled nodding.  "I would recommend, coming from a family with seven kids, keep even numbers.  I always felt like Percy was the odd man out," I told her with a shrug.  "I mean, obviously none of my business, but something to keep in mind I suppose."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu May 22, 2014 12:44 am

"Poor Percy... I couldn't imagine being the odd one out. With two children, not to mention the age gap, my parents were able to split their time relatively easy. Though I am sure if you asked Dora about when I was born, she would say that I hogged their attention until she left for school. But I mean that was just from being a baby and toddler, and parents have to pay attention or else bad things happen..." I pause, realizing that I have been rambling again. "Sorry, overtalking again aren't I.." I look to the ground in slight embarressment. Why do I keep doing embarressing things around him? At least I'm not blushing this time.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu May 22, 2014 5:46 pm

I smiled at her. "You're fine... I definitely get what you mean, though.  We're all trying to outdo each other in some way, shape, or form," I added.  "And I'm sure that Tonks probably thought you got all the lime light and were spoiled."  I chuckled, just imagining her hair turning green from envy of attention she thought Cassie was getting instead of her.  I just could not call Tonks anything but Tonks, though.  Bill was the only one who ever called her Dora.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri May 23, 2014 9:09 am

"And to be homest, I have always been jealous of Dora. She always seemed to get more freedom. So I think that order of birth doesn't really matter, becquse as siblings you are always going to be jealous of each other" I say, relieved he didn't think I was annoying with my overtalking.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat May 24, 2014 9:15 am

I nodded, understanding completely.  "Most definitely.  The younger ones are jealous because the older ones get to do more -- but that's just because they're at the proper age, not necessarily because they're getting away with anything," I said, nearly quoting my mother word for word when she could catch me and Fred trying to do something that Bill and Charlie were able to do.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat May 24, 2014 9:24 am

"My parents say that, almost exactly" I laugh. "You know, I find it kinda funny that we have never met before, considering how close our siblings are, and the amount of times your parents have been to my house."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 27, 2014 12:53 am

I laughed, nodding.  "You know, that is very true.  But if my parents could get away with it, they tried not to unleash all of us kids on any particular family," I said, only halfway joking.  We were little terrors.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 27, 2014 1:05 am

I laugh "still though, to not have met any of you other than Bill and Charlie and your parents is crazy. I met Ron first year, us being in the same year and all. Then it wasn't hard to figure out who your sister is, from last year. And Percy is head boy this year. So until today it was only you and Fred that I had yet to meet."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 27, 2014 1:55 am

I grinned at her.  "We like to save the best for last," I told her with a wink.  "it's the way we do things in our family.  But just because you never met us... doesn't mean you haven't heard of us.  Please tell me our reputation trickled down to you," I said.  Our reputation was everything around here.  We loved it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 27, 2014 3:31 am

"Well I don't know... You have a reputation?" I try and keep my face blank, though I am finding it hard to repress the smile tugging at my lips. Thankfully I think I have succeeded in hiding it.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 27, 2014 9:08 am

I feigned offense.  "Well then," I said in a huff.  "Looks like I'll have to work harder for this reputation to make it down to you... challenge accepted."  I winked at her, grinning.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 27, 2014 10:48 am

"I guess I will have to watch you in action next time, instead of living it" I say smirking.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed May 28, 2014 2:19 am

I laughed nodded. "Trust me, it's so much better that way," I assured her.  Living it sucked... being on the sidelines was the best thing ever.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next