Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 6 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 12, 2014 12:46 pm

I let out a giggle at his accent. "Oh wow, that-that was good! You actually sounded like a cowboy." I smile, forgetting about my uncertainty for a moment.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 6 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  George Weasley Mon May 12, 2014 4:06 pm

Now I knew that had to be a lie.  "You don't need to humor me," I said, speaking like normal.  "But it worked; I got you talking again."  I winked at her.  She was quite fascinating in my opinion.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 12, 2014 4:50 pm

"No really! It was pretty good! My dad loves the western movies, so I grew up listening to them." I didn't want to admit that him using the accent was kinda sexy. Yup, best leave that to myself. I didn't want to embarrass myself even more.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 13, 2014 6:17 am

I laughed and shook my head slightly.  "One of the students who is Muggle born somehow managed to get some in here and we bewitched a projector to play the old movies.  It was rather fun.  Next time we do it, I could see if you could come along.  Give you a taste of home," I offered, smiling at her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 13, 2014 8:51 am

My eyes widened in surprise. I nod, " that would be really great." I say smiling up at him.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed May 14, 2014 6:23 am

"But naturally we'd be sneaking around, so there will be some sort of rule breaking involved," I added, because that was just the way we rolled.  "I just want to give you fair warning."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Wed May 14, 2014 6:26 am

"Well I guess this could be an exception." I wink and smile. Normally I was fairly good at sticking to the rules, but one is only a teenager once.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Wed May 14, 2014 7:03 pm

I could not believe it that she said she would go.  "We don't break any major rules or anything, but we do tend to sneak into the kitchens at one point, be out after curfew, and completely disregard any rules Filch has for behavioral conduct while in classrooms, corridors, you name it," I told her.  They were just things Fred and I did on a daily basis, but I knew a lot of other students - like Hermione and Percy, for example -- just never, ever put a toe out of line.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 20, 2014 12:27 am

"Whats the fun in life if you don't break some rules?" I wink. "The way I see it, this is harm free, so yeah we may get caught and have a detention, but they can't expell us for going out after curfew and watching a movie" I smile.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 am

I shook my head.  "Not for first time offenders anyways," I added, winking at her.  I was sure that they would try to get me and Fred expelled at one point, but we always made sure to keep certain things under that most critical point between detention and expulsion.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 20, 2014 8:50 am

I laugh. "How close have you come to being expelled before?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 9:20 am

"Pretty darn close," I admitted.  "In our second year one of our pranks backfired and Filch was furious.  If Dumbledore didn't enjoy our antics, I am sure we would have been out of here.  We each got howlers from Mum... it was humiliating."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 20, 2014 9:25 am

"Poor George, getting howlers from your Mummy" I mockingly pout, my eyes shining in amusement. "How horrifying!"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Tue May 20, 2014 5:40 pm

I looked at her, flustered.  "It was.  You've never met my mum, but let me tell you something... she is not one to cross.  And she puts up with a lot from me and Fred... but we crossed the line on that one.  And she made sure we knew it, too," I said, wanting to make my point as to why it was completely legitimate to be frightened of a howler sent by my mum.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Tue May 20, 2014 10:26 pm

I let out a small laugh. "Your Mum must have a lot of patience, raising you two and five other children. I don't know if I could ever do that, I'd probably drive myself crazy!"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next