Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 5 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  George Weasley Thu May 08, 2014 7:34 am

I could not help but laugh.  "I happen to like the color red -- I am a ginger," I pointed out, keeping the mood as light as possible.  "And you are quite cute, though.  The fact that you're modest about it... makes it so much better."  I was sure that would make her even more red, but I was just being honest.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 5 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu May 08, 2014 7:43 am

"N-no one's called me cute before" I whisper quietly. My blush has not receeded on my face, but my hands are still covering my face in embarressment. Truth betold I didn't know how to react to his compliment.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu May 08, 2014 8:41 am

I smiled at her.  I gently removed her hands from covering her face.  "Well, you're handling it quite well," I joked, trying to elicit a smile.  "But, normally, instead of blushing like a mad man, one says thank you or just smiles or something along those lines."  I was still grinning at her.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu May 08, 2014 8:44 am

I smile up at him shyly, "thank you. You are being very kind to me."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu May 08, 2014 9:06 am

I smiled at him.  "I'm taking it that you don't get many compliments?" I asked, not liking the sound of that at all.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Thu May 08, 2014 9:09 am

"Not usually. Mainly family and teachers... But I don't think those count." I answer.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Thu May 08, 2014 4:36 pm

"Any compliments count," I pointed out.  "Even the backhanded ones... I wouldn't discredit yourself on any account, Cassie.  You seem sweet, kind, you've been putting up with my nonsense thus far... which is difficult at best."  I gave her a grin and a wink at that last tid bit.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri May 09, 2014 1:07 am

"Thank you" I say softly. "You're not not that bad you know... A sense of humour is always needed" I smile.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 09, 2014 6:19 am

I grinned at her.  "It's quite difficult for me to take anything seriously," I said, enjoying how she seemed to like my sense of humor.  "Some people say it's a downfall, I'd prefer to think of it as a good thing.  Life isn't entirely about serious moments or anything... and even in the darkest of times one still should smile."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri May 09, 2014 6:25 am

"Its a good motto to live by. Smiling is the best medicine." I grin back at him.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 09, 2014 6:37 am

"I am liking you more and more, Cassie," I said to her with a wink.  "Though you seem to be enabling me... which you may find out i the long wrong might not be the best of ideas."  I grinned, thinking of all the possibilities I could get away with if Cassie and I were to hang out more.  Wait... what was I thinking?  I was just helping her out today, right?  Just because she got hit with the prank and I felt bad.  That was it... wasn't it?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri May 09, 2014 6:56 am

"I see no harm in it, as long as you aren't hurting someones feelings. Of course, if the Slytherins act first, retaliation is expected, just don't get caught." I wink. Did he say long run? Does that mean he wants to see me after today? I probably misheard him.. I am confused by the sudden sadness that courses through me. I have only just met him, and I already can't imagine not talking to him or seeing him.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Fri May 09, 2014 6:10 pm

"You're way of thinking is superb," I told her, grinning.  I knew I wanted to try to hang out with her again... but how?  I did not want to freak her out or anything.  And it was just because she was interesting and could be a good friend.  That was all.  Nothing more.  ...but if it was nothing more, why in Merlin's name was I getting captured by her beauty?
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat May 10, 2014 1:08 am

I grin back at him. Thats about all I can manage, as my uncertainness has twisted my tongue.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 12, 2014 10:38 am

I glanced over at Cassie, smiling.  "My, oh my, did I render someone speechless?" I asked, putting a hand on my chest to try to be as dramatic as possible.  I was even feigning an old time western accent -- it was something I had picked up through one of my mates here that had Muggle parents who insisted on him bringing old western movies with him.  I thought they were rather entertainingly cheesy, but the accent was catchy.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next