Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  George Weasley Fri May 02, 2014 6:01 pm

I nodded vigorously; Percy had a tendency to make everyone else's lives a living hell when it came to when exams were here.  It was ridiculous.  I smiled at her.  "Let me guess... Muggle Studies because of your dad's side of things?" I inquired.  I remembered Tonks speaking about her family when she would hang out with everyone when she would come over for either Bill or Charlie -- depending on if she had been dating my eldest brother or not.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994 - Page 3 Empty Re: Playing with the boundaries of normal social conduct -- January 1994

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Fri May 02, 2014 11:08 pm

I was suprised he knew. "Yeah, how'd yo- oh Dora probably mentioned it. So yeah, kinda, but I also wanted to see how pure-bloods view muggles. It has been fairly hilarious what they have thought. But some of them are downright cruel." I glanced up at him again, remembering that Dora had said that the Weasley's are pure-bloods. My eyes widened, "I'm not talking about your family though! You and your brothers have been really nice!" I didn't want him thinking I was insulting him or his family. I had meet his brothers Charlie and Bill a couple times while she was at school. And they were really kind.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat May 03, 2014 5:52 am

I chuckled and shook my head.  "Don't fret about it," I assured her.  I knew that most purebloods were like the Malfoys and the majority of the Blacks among others.  "I bet it is rather entertaining to hear how things happened through the ages... anything in particular stand out?" Of course the part with You-Know-Who would be mentions I would imagine, anyways.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat May 03, 2014 7:31 am

I smile in relief that I hadn't offended him. "Um well, I guess learning about all those terroist attacks having been You-Know-Who is rather shocking. But I think the best part is that many purebloods think that muggles are useless, but they aren't. Electricity for one thing is amazing! You don't have to worry about burning down your house by an oil lamp or candle. Plus the telly is absolutely brilliant! Its amazing that their is no wizard equivelant."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sat May 03, 2014 5:57 pm

She did have a point about the electricity.  I did not think that Muggles were bad by any means -- my own father had such an odd fascination with them.  I was pretty open minded about everything.  I knew that Dad never really had his number one question answered and would kill me if I did not ask for him.  "Well, there's plenty of things that the Wizarding community has that Muggles don't... so the Muggles had to come up with something," I teased, smiling at her.  "And... no one seems to take my dad seriously whenever he asks this question, but I have to ask:  What, exactly, is the function of a rubber duck?"  I really hoped that she would not find that too weird of a question.  Whenever Dad asked anyone, they always laughed and shrugged him off and I knew that he really wanted to know the function; to be honest, he really had me curious as well.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sat May 03, 2014 10:06 pm

I giggle, I couldn't help it it was such an odd question. "Well the function as far as I know is a bathtoy for children. It floats on top of the water, which is why they are so light and squeeky. They need the air inside to keep them up." I smile. "If you or your dad have anymore questions or will later feel free to ask, and if I don't know the answer I will try to find out for you."
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Sun May 04, 2014 3:33 am

I raised my eyebrows, chuckling with her.  "Well, that's awfully simple.  I think it'll blow my dad's mind still," I said, shaking my head.  I could only imagine how us Weasleys looked to outsiders -- especially with questions like that one.  "Oh, I dunno if you want to open that door... might not ever be able to get it closed."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Sun May 04, 2014 4:00 am

"Well im sure I could find a way to answer them, it wouldn't bother me" I smile. "Besides, I like your dad. Only met him a few times when he would bring Charlie to our house during summers. Your mum is really nice too. Though I have no idea how she managed to raise all of you and still see straight" I wink.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 2:05 am

She was being really cool about the weirdness that is us Weasleys.  I smiled at her.  "I really appreciate that, thanks," I told her sincerely.  Then I grinned mischievously.  "Oh, we were little terrors.  Being twins... we made it a point to try to confuse our own mother as much as possible... how'd you and Tonks get along?  You're a good handful of years apart..."  I mean, it was the same as me and Charlie, but still.  We had Percy in between us that was sort of a buffer at times.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 05, 2014 3:39 am

"Um well, I always thought she was the coolest thing and followed her around. She hated that. And I think we have always envied each other over either being a metamorphmagus or a normal witch. But we still love each other. I hope we will be able to see eye to eye better once I am done school and then we can relate better." I smile hopefully.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 10:03 am

I nodded as I listened, understanding completely.  It was hard to have such older siblings sometimes -- but probably harder on them than us.  "I remember Bill would be driven bonkers by us, but mostly by Ron.  It is rough having such an age gap sometimes.  Though, now with Charlie and Bill both gone away, we all get along great when they do come home to visit.  Plus, I have the cutest little nephew, too.  He made Bill grow up and not be so immature with all of us," I said, realizing that I probably seemed like I was rambling.  I chuckled.  "I guess what I'm attempting to say is that I'm sure the two of you will get along loads better like you said... more in common then and whatnot."
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 05, 2014 10:57 am

"Ah yes, I had heard Bill had a baby. How old is he now? And yes I am sure Dora and I will" I smile.
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 11:06 am

"Just turned a year this past September," I said.  "He's single again, too... sorry, I tend to gossip about my family like crazy.  So if any of this gets boring or tiring, you have my permission to just tell me to shut it," I added, chuckling.  There was always so much drama with my family that I tended to spread as much of it as possible.  Unless one of my siblings told me not to say a word, then only Fred found out about it.
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassiopeia Tonks Mon May 05, 2014 11:31 am

"Awe that's so cute! And. I don't mind" I smile at him. Leaning closer "do you think that Bill will try and get back with my sister? I don't think she has quite gotten over him, they were quite the pair in his last year." Then I laugh, "now who is the gossip?"
Cassiopeia Tonks
Cassiopeia Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  George Weasley Mon May 05, 2014 12:49 pm

I grinned.  "Oh really?" I inquired, a grand scheme starting to form in my head.  "I know Bill's still in a rough place; he's single by a tragic accident.  But I do hope they will at least attempt to get back together.  They were quite lovely together."  I laughed, shaking my head at us.  "First, I now sound like my mother.  Second, we're horrible.  We are such little gossips!"
George Weasley
George Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next