Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 12 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

I rolled my eyes, "We already decided I wasn't going to disappear without you. What else could I do?" I asked rhetorically. I knew Draco needed me and I wasn't about to leave him like this. "I'm not leaving you to deal with all of this on your own. You can't get rid of me that easily." I attempted a lame joke I knew fell flat.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 12 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 20, 2014 5:14 pm

I shook my head. "Well, my mind automaticallly jumped to the worst case scenario," I replied honestly.  "Like taking one for the team so I wouldn't have to make the decision at hand, perhaps."  I knew the way we thought.  Anything to make our twin's life easier.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 20, 2014 8:11 pm

I sighed and bit my lip, I should've known Draco would read my mind that way. Maybe not exactly what he was thinking but I had wanted to take one for the team. "I was attempting to think of a way to switch places with you so you didn't make the decision." I admitted, hoping Draco wouldn't get too mad at me for wanting to protect him. My eyes suddenly widened and a small smile came across my face, " Polyjuice Potion! Why didn't I think of it earlier? How stupid can I be?" It was the prefect plan and no one would have to know.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 21, 2014 10:07 am

I rounded on her so quickly that I feared how much like Father I was.  "No," I said, my voice sounding deadly and dark.  "You do something as foolish as that, and we're both dead.  You know it and I know it.  I will not let you put this on yourself.  You dont' need to go through what is flashiing through my head."  I stared at her, pleading with her with my eyes, to not say something like that again or to even think about doing that.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 21, 2014 12:44 pm

I flinched slightly at his actions and words. He reminded me a bit of Father in that moment but I knew he was only trying to protect me. I sighed, "Neither should you. You don't deserve to be going though this." I replied. I could only imagine what was going on in his head, the images he much be seeing. I shook my head as a few of them came into my mind. I knew he was right though, if anyone ever found out, we would both be killed. I looked over at him, "I'm not sitting this one out." I told him, "I'm going to do something, I have to do something." I explained, "Something more then read books and brew a potion to help you sleep." I knew they were both important jobs but he couldn't expect me to leave it at that.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 21, 2014 6:21 pm

My look softened and I sighed.  "If you only realized how important those two things are to me right now, June," I said, shaking my head slightly.  "You know... you could always be on Snape patrol.  He hunts me down and follows me around trying to help me... you know more than he does.  Perhaps he could have ideas on the cabinet, but if you asked him about it, he would think nothing of it.  He would think you're just curious about the missing Vanishing Cabinet from school."  The idea was sounding a bit better and better as I thought aloud.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 21, 2014 7:33 pm

"I know they are." I assured him, but he had to understand I needed to do more then just that. I smiled when he mentioned Snape patrol. I nodded, "I could do that." I agreed, happy he though of another way for me to help. "He would probably just think I was being nosey to something. He would answer me though." I noodled again. "I'll do it."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 6:30 am

"I don't know if he'll have answers that we need, but any information he has on it would be helpful," I told her.  I was glad taht I thought of another harmless way for her to help.  She wanted to be involved, but doing so would put her at even more risk than she already was.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu May 22, 2014 9:05 am

"I know he might not know anything but it's defiantly worth a try." I thought for a moment, "I'll say I was reading a book on them and remembered that there was one in the castle at some point. I can see where it goes from there." I smiled up at Draco. I knew he didn't want me involved that much but by them threatening me, I already was.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 9:38 am

I nodded.  "That seems innocent enough," I agreed.  "But he can't find out what I'm up to... it's a good plan I just don't want him thinking it stupid and wanting to change it.  Because I don't have that kind of time."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu May 22, 2014 10:30 am

"He won't." I promise, "I won't even mention your name." I tilted my head slightly, "He's a good person right?" It was confusing sometimes with Snape.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 22, 2014 5:57 pm

I nodded.  "I like to think so... I can count on him more than I can count on Father," I said quietly.  I hoped that one day I could apologize to him for the way I had been treating him this year.  I felt horrible about it.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 23, 2014 9:11 am

I gave an amused laugh, "We can count on pretty much everyone more then Father." I pointed out looking over at him. "If you trust him, I trust him. He does seem okay." I took a shaky breath. "This will all work out. It always does, if not always in the way we expect." I was saying it more to believe it myself then anything but if I could convince Draco as well, all the better.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 23, 2014 6:20 pm

"I do trust him," I assured her.  Sometimes Professor Snape could be shady, but I knew he meant well.  Especially now... I was not entirely sure what all he had promised Mother, but he was nosing around.  I hoped that when this was all over I could apologize to him for the way I was acting towards him.  I nodded slowly, unsure if I believed her last sentiment, but we had told ourselves that from the start... no matter the situation.  "Somehow..." I said, trailing off wondering how it could happen without the worst outcome possible.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri May 23, 2014 10:06 pm

I took his hands in mine and looked into his eyes. "It will." I assured him with a nod. "And they'll be something awesome waiting for you after all this is done because, well, you deserve it. It may not be Happily Ever After but it will be great." I wasn't sure I was getting out of this alive. I knew Draco would protect me as much as he could but if he could not complete this task and I was killed, I had to believe that something good would happen to him. I just hoped I got a chance to see what it was.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next