Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997 Empty How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

Post  Morgan Winters Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:57 am

I was getting clean thanks to my mates.  And I was not entirely sure if i was going to be able to do it.  But I had Ellie, Maisie, and Alfred to help me out.  I was sitting in the common room with some pumpkin juice, trying to ge tmy mind off of getting a new fix.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997 Empty Re: How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:02 pm

I sat down next to Morgan and tossed some candy into her lap.  "Eat," I said to her.  "It'll help."  At least i hoped that it would.  I grinned at her, but I knew that look.  She was having a hard time.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997 Empty Re: How to save a life -- Early Winter/Early Spring 1997

Post  Alfred Cattermole Wed Aug 12, 2015 1:35 am

I saw Ellie bombard Morgan and I chuckled.  "You know, you ought to let her breathe a little, Ellie," I said to my sister.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I saw my siblings near Morgan.  I did not want to seem like I was betraying Addison, but we all used to be mates.  And I would try to help them both the best we could with whatever they were going through.  Right now, Morgan needed more assistance than anyone.  I sat down with her and my siblings.  "Why don't we all go to the Great Hall and move around instead of just chilling in the common room?" I offered.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:42 pm

I laughed at the three of them.  "I think some breathing room would be a good idea, Maisie," I said to her, standing up.  I was still shivery, but I pulled my Hogwarts cardigan tighter around me and started out of hte common room with my entourage behind me.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Sun Sep 13, 2015 1:31 pm

I nearly ran into Morgan and the cattermoles.  I raised my eyebrows.  "where you going?" I inquired.  I was not sure if this was a good idea or not.  I looked between the four of them.
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:03 pm

Nate bugged me.  I sighed.  "Is it any of your business?" I questioned, knowing that the answer was a definite no.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:07 pm

I nudged my brother with my elbow; he ought to be more polite.  "Well, Nate, we're allowed to go out, aren't we?  Care to join us?" I offered.  I knew that Nate could easily distract someone and that was what Morgan needed.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:22 pm

I sighed, but kept it from being too noticeable.  Nate was not necessarily the best choice; I had no idea what Ellie was thinking.  I was sure she had some sort of plan... but still.  I merely smiled and continued walking with the others and Nate followed in tow.  I was pretty sure he was rather curious.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:53 pm

I looked at Ellie and then at Nate, shrugging.  He was involved now and there was no reason for me to argue.  I knew better than to antagonize Nate Lupin.  "So what are we going to be doing anyways/" I asked, knowing that they probably had a plan up their sleeves.
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Alfred Cattermole Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:49 pm

I was not entirely sure what was going to happen; I trusted my sisters to make the plan.  "Erm... something fun," I offered up before anyone else could end up saying anything.
Alfred Cattermole
Alfred Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Lupin Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:42 am

I could tell no one really had a plan.  I sighed.  I guess it was up to me to think of everything.  "It's a warm enough day to fly and throw the quaffle around," I said to them.  "Get some fresh air to clear the mind."
Nathaniel Lupin
Nathaniel Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellie Cattermole Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:27 pm

I smiled at Nate.  "That sounds like a grad idea," I said, knowing that having Nate come with us would give us ideas and have a good time.  It was hard to be in a bad mood around Nathaniel.
Ellie Cattermole
Ellie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Maisie Cattermole Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:34 am

I shrugged.  "Alright," I said to the group.  "Let's have some fun."  Alfred was a Beater on the team anyways, so it would give him some more flying time.  Made things easier.
Maisie Cattermole
Maisie Cattermole

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgan Winters Wed Mar 02, 2016 7:14 am

"Okay, fine," I said.  "But don't you think we ought to gear up a bit?  I mean... it's only March.  It's still rather chilly out -- especially flying aroundn."
Morgan Winters
Morgan Winters

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next