Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

2 posters

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20

Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 20 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:22 pm

"Oh the eye roll was definitely necessary."  I assured him scarcasticly with another eye roll. I gave a small laugh and sighed before I turned serious. "We both know why that is." I replied quietly at his comment about marks. "You're trying to make me look better by making stupid mistakes." I let that sink in for a minute before I continued. "Nothing will change what Father things about me, or what anyone thinks of me for that matter. You don't need to worry about me. I'm not smarter then you Draco. I think you might be smarter then me acually." I tried to shrug it off as no big deal.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 20 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 11, 2015 11:44 am

I grinned at her.  "Of course I'm smarter than you," I pointed out to her.  "but that doesn't mean I always need to flaunt it."  And I hated how sometimes June could practically read my mind.  I shook my head.  "Nah, I don't do things like that," I said to her.  "And, it is important what one person thinks of you -- which is me.  Trust me, June, you mean the world to at least someone."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Sun May 24, 2015 5:34 am

I raised my eyebrows slightly and looked at my brother. "Encouraging Draco, really." I replied sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and shook my head before I turned back to my own work. I pretended to think about what to write next in my Charms essay I was working on but I was thinking about what Draco had said. "You are right about one thing." I said, unable to look at him. "The only person who I care what they think about me is you." It was a moment before I could turn to look at him again. "You're the only one I really have Draco. You're the only one who really cares about me."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:39 am

My mouth went up in one corner when Juniper said that.  I looked across the common room before I looked back at my sister.  "You're the only one who really cares about me... for me," I added.  Father cared about me as long as I stayed doing what he wanted me to do.  If I put one toe out of line, well, that was not a good thing for anybody.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 pm

I smiled slightly at my brother. "We have each other." I sighed and nodded, as if agreeing with myself. "Even if we don't have anyone else, we'll always be there for each other no matter what." I turn back to my work before I correct myself. "Well, I'll always be there for you no matter what."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:19 am

I stared at her, my quill stopped moving.  "You really think I won't always be there for you?" I said to her, slight disbelief in my voice.  "You said it correctly the first time around, Juniper."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:07 pm

My quill stopped moving but I couldn't look at Draco. I took a shaky breath before I could respond. "I know." I replied slowly. "Sometimes I still have Fathers voice in my mind I guess." I hadn't ever realized that I had correct myself, it was just automatic after so many years of hearing that I was worthless and no one wanted me.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:22 pm

I still did not continue writing my essay.  "You ought to know by now to listen to at least mine if you aren't going to listen to your own voice in your head," I said to her.  I always told her I would not leave her -- hell, we had a plan.  We were going to escape with each other when we graduated.  How could she not think I would be there?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20