Marauders Era
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 9 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Draco Malfoy Mon May 12, 2014 10:59 am

"That makes one of us," I said sarcastically at her comment, though a small smile was still on my lips.  I was just giving her hell.  "Your twin will figure something out... nightmares are the least of his concerns right now."  I shook my head.  I knew they would only intensify as time went on.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997 - Page 9 Empty Re: Deep into that darkness peering, I long stood there... wondering, fearing, doubting -- Early Winter 1997

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Mon May 12, 2014 9:37 pm

My face fell even more, "I'm sorry." I apologized, for both saying the comment and what he was going thorough. "Your twin will help you in whatever way she can." I assured. "Remember, she's making you a dreamless sleep potion."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 13, 2014 6:42 am

I put a hand on her shoulder to help her feel better.  I did not necessarily mean taht as a jab towards her, it was just the truth.  "And your twin is banking on it to work, too," I added, giving her a small smile.  "He'll start getting crabby if he doesn't get sleep..." I trailed off, knowing I was already rather moody with people.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 13, 2014 9:55 am

"You mean my twin can get more crabby?" I asked sarcastically with a small smile back. "I didn't think it was possible." I hoped he didn't take it personally, we were both just trying to lighten the mood. I stuck my tongue out at him for good measure.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Tue May 13, 2014 5:33 pm

I ran a hand through my hair.  "He has been bad, hasn't he?" I said, shaking my head at myself.  I knew that things were so strained in my own mind, it really was a wonder anyone else in the House tolerated me.  But I had a feeling that was just out of fear anyways.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Tue May 13, 2014 9:44 pm

"Yes, yes he has." I said with a small laugh. "But he must have a ton on his mind right now." I said more serious. There was a lot on my mind right now so I could only imagine what was going on in his head.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 14, 2014 6:02 am

I shook my head.  "I would love to just be able to empty my mind of everything that's happened since summer so I could attempt to be normal again," I said, a humorless chuckle escaped my lips.  "Can you believe I'm actually wishing for what we had before?"  We were miserable before and I was wishing to be like that again.  Anything was better than this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 14, 2014 11:51 am

"Apparently, lots has happened since then." And I had to find out like this. I shook my head. "It may not have been glamorous but it was a hell of a lot easier then this." I sighed, our lives may not have been perfect but we understood what was happening. This felt more like an out of control train with no hope of slowing down. There had always been a right decision, back and white, this task had more areas of grey then either of us were used too.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Wed May 14, 2014 5:09 pm

A lot has happened since those good old days of mere months ago.  I always had to talk the talk, but to walk the walk was entirely different.  I had believed in some of the talk, too, but never enough to go to this extreme.  I always felt like Father tried to brainwash us... if it were not for Juniper, I was sure that he would have succeeded with me.  "But at least we've still got each other.  That'll never change," I said, attempting to look on the brighter side of things -- something I was hardly able to do anymore.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Wed May 14, 2014 10:54 pm

I looked over at my brother and smiled. I took his hand and squeezed gently, "Together we can get through anything." I agreed. "Including this." Father always wanted us to act in certain ways and be people we really weren't. When we were younger I tried to be the person he wanted me to be but I never could impress him. I knew Draco was better at that then I was but I was still happy we could be ourselves when it was just us. "We will get through this."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 15, 2014 5:01 am

"I am so glad you have more faith than I do about that," I told her.  I had a feeling that without her that I would end up failing miserably or be driven mental by all of this.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu May 15, 2014 12:05 pm

I gave a small laugh, I knew that if I didn't have him, I would've been done with everything a long time ago. He was the one who had made sure I had gotten through everything. "I have more faith in this, you've always had more faith in me. And I'll always have faith in you."
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Thu May 15, 2014 6:49 pm

I smiled at her.  "See?  I keep you around for a reason," I teased, glad that there were still things that could brighten the darkness that seemed to be surrounding me these days.  "You're a fantastic ego-booster."  I nudged her playfully with my elbow slightly.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Juniper Malfoy Matthews Thu May 15, 2014 9:26 pm

I smiled at him, "Maybe I keep you around for the same reason." I laughed with him, happy he could find things to laugh about with everything that seemed to be going on. I knew there were hard times ahead, but we would get through this. I had to believe that we would.
Juniper Malfoy Matthews
Juniper Malfoy Matthews

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy Fri May 16, 2014 6:13 am

I raised my eyebrows at her.  "I didn't think I boosted your ego that much," I said to her.  "I'm pretty sure I tend to be the cockier of the two of us.."  It was definitely true.  It helped me keep up appearances that Father wanted throughout the years.  But it would not be that easy if I was not already a little cocky to begin with.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next